Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

If You're Half One Nationality And Half Another - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You're Half One Nationality And Half Another (750 Views)

(PHOTO) Of A Man Who Turn Himself Into Half Man And Half Woman / Do I Still Have A Nationality? / Your Favorite Nationality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Half One Nationality And Half Another by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 08, 2011
does it make sense to completely ignore one and pretend you're only the other?

what leads to this kind of situation?

bitterness?

frustration?

s.tupidity?

uselessness?

mz darkskin any comments?
Re: If You're Half One Nationality And Half Another by fstranger3(m): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2011
WHy MzDarkskin alone?

What about Jenifa, SEFAGO, SAGAmor0n, ?
Re: If You're Half One Nationality And Half Another by obowunmi(m): 12:06am On Mar 08, 2011
Kaaai --- Missy, will you open a thread for every fight you have with people.  smiley
Re: If You're Half One Nationality And Half Another by 197(f): 12:09am On Mar 08, 2011
I give up

Tpiah is the realest Niggie on here

Dont we just love this old woman!!

Tpiah u have my complete respect

( Insult me back if you agree that you are an old hag )

Wink back if you are cool at been my pal

And ignore my response and nairaland would agree that you are the renowned witch of OZ
Re: If You're Half One Nationality And Half Another by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 08, 2011
obowunmi:

Kaaai --- Missy, will you open a thread for every fight you have with people. smiley

190 and his ape darkskin are always picking fights with people.

they have been to be cautioned or else they'll think they own the web.
Re: If You're Half One Nationality And Half Another by 197(f): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2011
^^ Tpiah ignored me, that means shes the witch of oz
Re: If You're Half One Nationality And Half Another by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 08, 2011
obowunmi:

Kaaai --- Missy, will you open a thread for every fight you have with people.  smiley

Hmmmm. Good question!

Tpiah and I stalk you?  grin  grin
If you must know I was raised primarily by my mother who is Jamaican.
If all I hear is patois, eat Jamo food and hear reggae throughout my life,
wouldn't it be common sense that that is what I would identify with?
Isn't that obvious? SNAPpia? Besides I speak Ebonics and live in the states,
I think I know enough about my roots.  tongue

tpiah!:

190 and his ape darkskin are always picking fights with people.

they have been to be cautioned or else they'll think they own the web.

grin  grin  grin  grin

1 Like

Re: If You're Half One Nationality And Half Another by olaolabiy: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
I like you a lot Tpiah but you have to stop all this strop on NL.

Take it easy, please.
Ok?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Intercontinental Romanceland War Breaks Out! / Who Do You Think Is Going To Win The 2011 Presidential Elections / Nigerian Makes Prince Williams Wedding List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.