Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Updates: Unlock Your Stubborn Huawei Modems Here Once & For All - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Updates: Unlock Your Stubborn Huawei Modems Here Once & For All (962 Views)

Unlock Your "Stubborn" Huawei E173 (airtel Nigeria Modem) / Unlock All Your Huawei Modems Here / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Updates: Unlock Your Stubborn Huawei Modems Here Once & For All by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
I dedicate this thread to all
those who has been finding it
difficult to unlock their Huawei Modem. It is better we should just tackle this issue of Modem once and for all because I’ve received a lot of queries from people demanding for unlock code for their modem. However, if your modem only accept one SIM and rejects other SIM, then it is not a modem but a“de-mo”.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-lkPVCf9R-sw/VGLn2glfpqI/AAAAAAAACik/zphgTndR2tM/s1600/huawei%2Bmodem.jpg[/img]

What I’m about to share with
you, works for every e303 modems and Huawei Modems and locked Blackberry Phones. But before I begin, I must
sincerely appreciate the creator of this platform and for making it free for all to use. He’s equally a blogger and a kind hearted one for that matter.

How Do I Do It Myself

==> Insert your SIM aside of
the carrier SIM inside the modem. e.g insert an etisalat
inside an mtn modem

==> attach the modem to your
computer and wait for it to display "enter your unlock
code". If you didn't see
anthing like this, then it
means your modem can't
work with this method but
with Dc-Unlockerclient.

How Do I know If My Modem is Compatible to Be Unlock?

Just click the link below to
see all the Huawei Compatible Compatible Huawei Modems

Where Can I Unlock it?

==> Click this Huawei Unlock Calculator

[img]https://3.bp..com/-SZ9q_wyJD4Y/VGLnbrGeewI/AAAAAAAACic/02Qzo-p27wQ/s1600/calculator.png[/img]

==> Enter your 15 digit modem IMEI

==> Click on calculate and it
will display your unlock code.

Copy your unlock code and go
back to your computer and
insert it to the field that says
“enter your unlock code”.
Your modem will be unlock
and then you’ll be able to use any sim on it onward. If you are still having problem with it, kindly let me know via the comment box.
Re: Updates: Unlock Your Stubborn Huawei Modems Here Once & For All by Diseye29(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
pls help me unlock dis etisalate moderm IMEL : 862591018051925 model: Mf190A HSUPA EAN: 6934933044784
Re: Updates: Unlock Your Stubborn Huawei Modems Here Once & For All by Diseye29(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2014
pls help me unlock dis etisalate moderm ,IMEL : 862591018051925 ,model: Mf190A HSUPA ,EAN: 6934933044784 .my guys make urna help me na ,i wanna get more dan 1 confirmation pls

(1) (Reply)

Help !my Laptop Is Hanging And Loading Slowly / Hard Disk Recovery Expert / Super.hide.ip.3.4.8.2 For Free ( Download Fast )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.