Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

If Nairaland Was Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nairaland Was Nigeria (517 Views)

Richard Quest: Okonjo-Iweala Was Nigeria's Best Finance Minister / Who was Nigeria Best President? (poll) / Who Was Nigeria's "Best" Military Ruler/Dictator/Despot/Tyrant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Nairaland Was Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
In saner climes, people engage themselves in constructive critism and table their points on arguements intellectually, fully backed up with facts and figures.

Most of which are devoid of insults in any form.

Same can not be said for Nigerians on nairaland. The state of the miasmic outcome of events on here only depicts lives of people who live in denial. They point fingers at their leader but themselves. Nigerians are their own enemies.

It's a shame, a very disgusting attitude that characterise us as a nation.

What is the essence of insulting one another or engaging in tribal war? What solution would this profer our collective struggles.

Look at you, yes you. You come on here to defend leaders who do not care whether you have a job or not, leaders who do not care whether you are healthy, whether you have shelter, whether you have eaten.

The same leader who announced that it cost 800Million naira to build a website that wouldn't cost more than 100k. The same leaders that announced that they have reduced unemployment by 50%... But you are still searching for job.

After you are done defending them and insulting one another, they(your leaders) laugh over the loots, money meant for your children's children.

Case in point:

Jonathan was not in good terms with Obansajo and people were insulting Obansajo for interfering in certain issues. But today. Just a few months to general election, same GEJ has been rallying round behind closed doors to discuss with OBJ. What does that tell you or call you? Isn't it apparent that these men are friends and from same cult? What have you gained by insulting one another?

If Nairaland was Nigeria, I bet people will be killing each other, especially Yorubas Vs Igbos.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Why should I engage in such crass stupidity when I know that those men who sail the boat called Nigeria are friends, no matter what they make you and I believe.

After all the insults and name calling... The average Nigerian will be the one to suffer all. If you can't boast of at least 1Million naira of excess money in your account and you join these people on nairaland to insult other tribes, I pity you and your future.

Some people are paid to instigate hatred among us.

Think about your future and your time... Insults will not put food on your table.

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was Nigeria by Elcemento(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
Of course, Seun go be President

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Equatorial Guinea Replaces Morocco As 2015 AFCON Host / Sahara Reporters Founder Denies Getting $5m US Mansion From APC / Police Promote 31,576 Junior Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.