Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Inspired, Angel Chi, Can You Help With This? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Inspired, Angel Chi, Can You Help With This? (820 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) / **IS INSPIRED MAN AN ANGEL ? ( MY 2007 ACURA MDX TECH HAS ARRIVED SEE PAGE 5 ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspired, Angel Chi, Can You Help With This? by Jodesky(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2008
Inspired & the rest of the House,

My cousin in Lagos wants a Camry 2000 for under 1.1m on instalmental payment.

He's got 500k deposit and wants to spread the remainder over 6months definite.

Looks like a good deal. Can you guys be of help. He's a banker and he works in Lagos.
Re: Inspired, Angel Chi, Can You Help With This? by ozomagala: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2008
I am not any of the two but getting a good 2000 camry financed at below 1.1M is an almost impossibility. Why not go for a '97?
Re: Inspired, Angel Chi, Can You Help With This? by Jodesky(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2008
Thanks, but if its 97, its got be very clean. Then you realise that he will still pay interest on the bridging loan, so its all down to profit to the seller.
Re: Inspired, Angel Chi, Can You Help With This? by inspiredm(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2008
Jodesky:

Inspired & the rest of the House,

My cousin in Lagos wants a Camry 2000 for under 1.1m on instalmental payment.

He's got 500k deposit and wants to spread the remainder over 6months definite.

Looks like a good deal. Can you guys be of help. He's a banker and he works in Lagos.

Technically, Leasing or Financing Options doesn't affect the Seller, The Seller gets paid In full by the Lessor, While the Lessee Acquires the right to use.

Profit Wise, The Seller doesnt get affected, The Price I would sell My Car if its been Financed is the same Price I would sell if its not bn financed because the Arrangement is Technically between the Lessor and the Lessee.

I Will Only play a part as a Bridge, The Installment Payments is not paid to the Seller

I can advise better on the Available Options if you do me a mail via inspired_men@yahoo.com We can work something out.

Thanks
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry / Cars / Gas Powered Car!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.