Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,081 members, 7,863,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu (18184 Views)

Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu / Only Suicide Bomber Died In Gombe New Year Blast - Police Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by koikoi2(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2014
Parents (especially Moslems ) shud always be concerned with d activities of their male and female wards.
Her foolishness and stupid believe in virgin men with perpetual erection in an imaginary lslamic heaven made her to take her life. What a pity.
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by cosmos4242: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
what was the cause of that, maybe could be the statement he made o Monday concerning the book haram issue?
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by ufoms(f): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wot is wrong with dis governor sef people died he is tellin d who world dat only d sucide bomber died...i knw of sm1 dat died fasilat may God deliver our leaders ooo
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by benpuzzy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
ufoms:
Wot is wrong with dis governor sef people died he is tellin d who world dat only d sucide bomber died...i knw of sm1 dat died fasilat may God deliver our leaders ooo
are u a Student there?
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
fun4:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171077-niger-college-blast-killed-only-suicide-bomber-gov-aliyu.html

Chai I personally think these suicide bomber girls are intentionally blasting themselves alone to prevent others from dying with them...if this is so then its such a pity...may

these innocent girls' life they have manipulated RIP.
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by InHim4Him(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
We want vigilance but insist Lagos schools should allow hijab when we know female students are searched in fedpoly Bauchi without touching the hijab wearers. So,........
.........?
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by ejihand1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
KwoiZabo:
Guy you will die soon. This is a man that strongly condemned bokoharam activities on monday and on wednesday suicide bomber come to his state. He is part of the very few Notherners that are against this sect and he does it openly. Cramjones you are more than stvpid. I don't have words to describe you but if your hatred for the president have driven you this far, then your end is near.
My brother don't worry, Mr president don't even know he exist. He is actually at work. He gets N750 per comments as long as it is against the government of the day.
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by Sunkyphil(m): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
anoda propanganda,about 10 people would av died
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by nevilbot: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
D state govnor is a bloody liar shows DAT dey don't care about we d citizens. What about the lady student from ondo DAT was killed. Fasilat oludege. My very close friend is a friend to her and dey went to d same sec SCH, infant she is still in shock now and dis stupid governor is coming here to tell us only d suicide bomber was killed. The lady in dis picture named fasilat from ondo state is not a human being abi.

How I wish we could do wat dey did in Burkina Faso to our leaders. Bloody inhumane fools

2 Likes

Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by Litmus: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
nevablink:
this man lied BIG TIME.............
i am saying this on fact that my cousin brother who reside in the staff quarters and also a student of the school.
the suicide bomber went with a least 3 more innocent souls, so how come a governor in his mansion will say the bomber died alone, and the picture i attached to this comment is one of the victims and her name was Fazillah (May her soul and other victims rest in perfect peace), a Final Year Student of the school. if she had succeeded in getting to the auditorium or library as the rumour was going, we would have been counting debris of bodies just like the sad news in potiskum........ with all these lies, are they defending this EVIL PEOPLE or PROTECTING US ?

GOD PROTECTS but WE SHOULD ALSO TRY...........

Nevablink, is your cousin's brother not your......actually, never mind
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by XavierSmiley: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
nevilbot:
D state govnor is a bloody liar shows DAT dey don't care about we d citizens. What about the lady student from ondo DAT was killed. Fasilat oludege. My very close friend is a friend to her and dey went to d same sec SCH, infant she is still in shock now and dis stupid governor is coming here to tell us only d suicide bomber was killed. The lady in dis picture named fasilat from ondo state is not a human being abi.

How I wish we could do wat dey did in Burkina Faso to our leaders. Bloody inhumane fools

God bless u for this. Her younger sister works for me.. I was with her today. She still can't contain the shock. May God rain His vengeance on these heartless souls...ALL OF THEM!!!
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by benpuzzy(m): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2014
Sunnycliff:

Where have u been? it's been long u no
yesooo longest time indeed. I'll rejoin the house by 1st week of December. "FX IS SWEET".
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by nevablink: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2014
the problem of this country are people like you
lastmessenger:
The northern leaders instead of giving their people a good education gave them a worthless old book written by a fatherless angry blood thirsty Arab men and now you can see the result.
The painful things is that they always point fingers at other to be the cause of their problem which is an indication that they are yet to learn from their mistakes.
Educate the north and save the north.
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by nevablink: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2014
coward , why dont you just complete your statement ?
Litmus:

Nevablink, is your cousin's brother not your......actually, never mind
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by lastmessenger: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2014
nevablink:
the problem of this country are people like you
Yes because people like you hate the truth

1 Like

Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by nevablink: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
you are right and every body else is wrong ?
how typical...........lol
lastmessenger:

Yes because people like you hate the truth
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by nevablink: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
K
nevablink:
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by lastmessenger: 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
nevablink:
Those who understand things from my point of view are right. If shekau was educated in a circular school in the south believe me he will not be a jihadist
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by johnsonpolice: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Thank God the perpetrator was dead let her face the judgement of God.Every body know that killing of human being is barbaric and is against humanity but people remain adamant.
Re: Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu by SenatorJames(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths / Reps Query N250,000 Per Sitting Allowance Of SWA Board Members / APC Governors To Oyegun: You Can Recontest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.