Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Met Zoned Apc Presidential Ticket To The South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Met Zoned Apc Presidential Ticket To The South East (559 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / War In Ngige's Camp As Annie Okonkwo Turns His Back On APC and Ngige's bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Met Zoned Apc Presidential Ticket To The South East by tochukwuifeduba: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
To ensure maximum support of the Igbo votes cut accross the entire state of Nigeria and break the power of the PDP it maybe neccessary for Apc to give the presidential ticket to Gov Rochas Okorocha of Imo state or any south East candidate-
the Igbo votes are not limited to only the 5 south East states but cut accross the entire spheres of Nigeria where a reasonable population of the Igbos can be found
( Ifeduba ThankGod T- Aguiyi na Ozubulu. 08094646643)

#Extract Governor Rochas Okorocha zoned the Apc Presidential ticket to South East

"In 2015, I will be the president of Nigeria, I have gone to Kaduna, I have gone to Lagos, I am in Enugu today, they are already afraid; they are now calling for dialogue. If they are discussing those contesting for presidency on the platform of APC, Owelle will be the first, Buhari and then Kwakwanso; THEY SAID IT WAS ZONED TO THE NORTH ,I told our party, when did the meeting take place? I ALSO MET WITH MY BROTHER NGIGE AND WE ZONED IT TO NDIGBO-~

Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Met Zoned Apc Presidential Ticket To The South East by donmalcolm21(m): 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
The Begining of the end of APC

(1) (Reply)

Another Air Force Jet Crashes In Adamawa / Do We Have Apc In Congo? / Fire Outbreak At Silverbird TV Studios Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.