Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,810 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Please Help Google Adsense Account Disabled - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Google Adsense Account Disabled (715 Views)

My Adsense Account Disabled Few Days To Payout After Earning 5k+usd / Adsense Account Disabled? Try These Top 10 Adsense Alternatives / Pls Help... Google Adsense Reject My Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Google Adsense Account Disabled by Kindluv3(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2014
i fine out that my account was disabled by google but i don't know why; this is what they said

Your AdSense account for this login is currently disabled. We recommend checking your email inboxes for any messages we may have sent you regarding your account status. Sometimes our messages can be caught by email filters, so please be sure to check the Bulk/Spam folders of your email accounts as well.

i have check my mails and spam box for any mail but nor came

please what can i do to retrieved it back
Re: Please Help Google Adsense Account Disabled by osile2012: 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
Maybe the site is new, and because ur eye dey red, you won hammer before december, and u and ur friends went on a click party to make millions . They suspected the clicks were coming from same source and time. The patern of clicks were similar. Guess what, they banned you. You might still try to convince them, but i doubt if they will agree. Try ur luck sha.
Re: Please Help Google Adsense Account Disabled by 100ksalescom(m): 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
You have so many X rated contents. Did you even read Adsense TOS at all?
Re: Please Help Google Adsense Account Disabled by bedfordng(m): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
have you tried logging to your adsense account to see if it is working perfectly well.or better still, wait for some time to see if you will receive the notice

(1) (Reply)

An Amazing Seo Software that will skyrocket your Blog Ranking in Google / ... / Send Money To Australia, India And Nigeria With Moneyconvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.