Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case (15406 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s Re-arraignment: Court Fixes May 16 / Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case / Court Affirms Jonathan’s Eligibility For 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case by freshness2020: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
peter4d2:

Point of correction its 3 attempt dat he has failed n Gej's own wuld make it d 4th one come 2015
Thanks for τ̲̅ђe correction!
Re: 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case by nnachukz(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
fyneboi79:
All of you asking for Gej are just shallow mindedundecidedFor how long do you wish to sufferWhat has d present government done to better ur sufferings?What prospects does the present administration hold for the future?If ur answer is nil then be wise and vote for change.Vote corruption out of our land.Vote for integrity and fair play.Vote for a leader and not a stooge.Vote Buhari for a better Nigeria and drop d shackles of shame,defeat,poverty,bondage,joblessness,war and insurgency .Let's work together and change our nation.....Abeg let's vote Buhari full speed ahead grin
No de beg, na by force to vote 4 buhari. Buhari is not a saint and I don't like pretenders. Check the record of 1984-1985 government. My dear u have more to lose than u will gain when he climbs to that position.
Re: 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case by ojodombe(m): 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case by Jj222(f): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=fyneboi79 post=27968698]All of you asking for Gej are just shallow mindedundecidedFor how long do you wish to sufferWhat has d present government done to better ur sufferings?What prospects does the present administration hold for the future?If ur answer is nil then be wise and vote for change.Vote corruption out of our land.Vote for integrity and fair play.Vote for a leader and not a stooge.Vote Buhari for a better Nigeria and drop d shackles of shame,defeat,poverty,bondage,joblessness,war and insurgency .Let's work together and change our nation.....Abeg let's vote Buhari full speed ahead ; go and sit down.
Re: 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case by fyneboi79(m): 4:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=Jj222 post=27981446][/quote]JJ babe grin how na? I really hate that ‎u are with d wrong party,but I have no choice but to do this..................come and join me for dinner on a table for two so ‎​dat I can further enlighten ‎u on d need to vote for Buhari? grin
Re: 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case by clemmonce(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
sirugos:
My GEJ is the GCFR. Even the court is under him. GEJ till 2019. After that. Igbo man will take over till 2023, after that again another igbo man till2027, we come give am to another southern till 2031. Na so we go the flex power the go. No time
see your dull way of thinking. The courts are under him abi? so he is now above the law now abi ?
Re: 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case by achmed1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
fyneboi79:
It was Not Easy For Lawrence Anini!
It Was Not Easy For Shina Rambo,
Alamiesegha did it,
James Ibori did it,
Mobutu sesesekou did it
Ibrahim Babangida Did it,
Now GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan Is Doing it!
Mr. President, keep Stealing because the
thieves behind you, are more than the saints
against you,But ‎u will rot in Jail!
A message sponsored by:
Transformation Ambassadors Of Nigeria(TAN

Laugh won kill me grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case by OLADD: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
mustymatic:
Scene 1:
Mr. President losses Mubi and keeps
quiet, no
emergency meeting no emergency call to
CDC, IGP
And DSS boss nothing changed and
nothing
happened that's normal to him I guess.
Scene 2:
PDP lost Speaker of the House of
Representatives to the opposition and all
hell is let loose. He called an emergency
meeting with PDP hierarchy , with
governors, and with members of NASS. He
ordered the withdrawal of Tambuwal's
security details. He called IGP, AGF,
SANS and many more.
Scene 3:
Governor Fashola was on his way to
Makkah for Pilgrimage when Ebola broke
out in his State, he turned back and
went back home to fight Ebola with little
support from the Federal Government,
visiting Ebola victims, volunteers and
First Consultants where the first case of
Ebola was discovered. And now WHO
declared Nigeria free of Ebola.
Scene 4:
Boko Haram takes over Mubi again,
bringing death and destruction to the
people of the State while the State and
Nigerians call for help. The next day,
President Jonathan heads to Burkina Faso
to help them find peace!, and for which
the Military Leader has not bulged!
Questions: Please what is Mr. president's
main priority? National Security or PDP
Supremacy?
Pls share to let other Nigerians think
well and steer clear of irrational
sentiments!
Re: 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case by sherrylo: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bensondrums:
My fellow nairalanders pls help me t tnk dis God He has done it again.Am a year Older tday.its nt bcus am too righteous or holy bt for His grace nd mercies nd as u do so people will also join u in ur time of celebration.i love u all nairalanders.

happy buff day
Re: 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case by darne(m): 4:24am On Nov 14, 2014
Lets see how this turns out PDP Lawyers VS APC Lawyers hmmmm angry angry (pdp dey fear me sha grin grin)
Re: 2015: Court Fixes December 1, For Jonathan’s Eligibility Case by peter4d2(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
freshness2020:

Thanks for τ̲̅ђe correction!

Ur welcome gee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki Declares For Edo Governorship Race / Photos: Idps In Maiduguri Protest On The Street Over Hunger and Lack Of Water / 25 INEC Officials In Hospital After Rivers Rerun Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.