Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

He Went From Shattered Dreams To The Achievement Of A New Dream - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / He Went From Shattered Dreams To The Achievement Of A New Dream (423 Views)

Mourinho: Ask Lukaku Why He Went To Everton / ' Bbc' Obafemi Martins Is Not Injured, He Went To Appear In London. / Ladan Bosso Has Shattered The Minds Of Nigerians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Went From Shattered Dreams To The Achievement Of A New Dream by smallgod(m): 5:04am On Nov 13, 2014
David Syd Lawrence is now officially one of the people I look up to. He is the quintessence of the man who never gives up and keeps fighting to achieve his dreams and leave his mark on the world. Having suffered a most debilitating and career-ending injury some 22 years ago, he has come back to become a bodybuilding champion at the age of 50. Kudos to you Dave!! And the moral of the story is: EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE DOWN, IT DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT YOU ARE OUT. SO, NEVER GIVE UP!!

LOOK BELOW FOR VIDS OF DAVID'S INJURY AND HIS CORONATION AS BODYBUILDING KING. (For more, please visit www.remainintheknow..co.uk)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSumYe7UPPM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9Jnn8meGBY
Re: He Went From Shattered Dreams To The Achievement Of A New Dream by smallgod(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
Never you give up on yourself, even if your body seems to have given up on you. I have personally experienced a similar thing and refused to quit. Here I am, still marching on towards my goals.

(1) (Reply)

To Predict And How To Make Over A Million Naira Weekly On 1960bet - Sports / FIFA #corruption / Omeruo: Keshi Is Nigeria’s Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.