Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Finding Mr Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding Mr Right (466 Views)

A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautiful women Have Trouble Finding Mr.right / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding Mr Right by Oghenedoh: 6:14am On Nov 13, 2014
FINDING MR RIGHT
--------------- ------------
The girl staring back at me had a lot of puffiness beneath her eyes, like tiny ridges, bordering eyes that had been reddened by nights after nights of tears and despair. Her colour was pale; too pale to leave any trace of beauty, and her lips seemed swollen (or had they always been that big?). I shuddered!! Who the heck was she? I turned away from my mirror, visibly shaken by who I had just seen.

Read more: http://mynaijastories.com/finding-mr-right/

(1) (Reply)

The Drama Method - Aaron Fox / Whatsup? / Searching For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.