Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Male Stylist Or Female Stylist, Who Does It Better??? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Stylist Or Female Stylist, Who Does It Better??? (621 Views)

Guy & Lady Rocking Same Outfit: Who Wore It Better? / Who Wore It Better; The Lady Or The Basket? / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Male Stylist Or Female Stylist, Who Does It Better??? by LilNetty(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2014
I have heard a lot of girls saying this. That a guy makes.a better hairstylist for a women. Guys precisely know what would look good on a women.
Not necessarily everyone would agree to this. But still what is your experience or opinion?
Re: Male Stylist Or Female Stylist, Who Does It Better??? by LilNetty(m): 6:32am On Nov 13, 2014
As for me why many ladies today prefer patronising male stylists to female folk,“It is because they believe that the males do it better than the females. They noticed that anything in the business the female does, the male can do better. However, some of the ladies would patronise me because of my looks, the touch they give to the job, and the emotional interest which is more than 80 per cent.
Many of them patronise male stylist not just to make their hairs but with the intention of starting a romantic relationship with us. But unfortunately for the ladies, most of the guys into hairstyling are homosexuals that don’t have serious emotional feelings for the ladies. I know about five or six of them into homosexual practice,” ......

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Fashion Sense Stylish! / Apprentice Needed In A Jewelry Shop\outfit In Surulere / Weavons,attachments And Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.