Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia (35463 Views)

De­fence Minister In Russia To Buy Arms / US Embargo Forced Jonathan To Buy Arms With Raw Cash –fani-kayode / Saudi Arabia Refuses To Grant Flight Permit For Nigerian Arms From Pakistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by mmark12(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
cap28:

hahaha typical braindead Nigerian regurgitating history that was written by your oppressor.

The white man has even succeeded in convincing you that you are responsible for your own misfortune and like a gullible fool you swallow his lies.

Have you read any books written by African historians? Where do you get your information from - let me guess history books written by Europeans and americans. Let me ask you a question why would a white person tell you truth about the slave trade? Think about it. If I enslaved your ancestors and got stupendously rich off the back of your ancestors blood and sweat would I tell you that I am the root cause of all the pain and suffering you experience today?

Its simple human psychology - an abuser will never admit that he is an abuser, this is why a European or white American will never own up to the fact that the wealth of his nation was built on the murder, enslavement and ra.pe of Africans. The tragic thing is that people like you are so paralysed by ignorance that you accept their sanitised and whitewashed version of history. I understand your problem you are mentally crippled and depending on your age it may be too late for your to change your mindset, therefore nothing I will say to you will change the way you think.

Turning to your questions about Ironsi, Balewa and Muhammed - my answer is yes the white man had everything to do with their deaths - why? well check Nigeria's history, Nigeria is a creation of the british empire, Balewa was an unwanted puppet of the british empire foisted upon nigerians without the mandate of all of the various Nigerian ethnic groups, he served the interests of britain and not Nigerians therefore he had to go in order for Nigeria to move forward, in that respect his death can be attributed to Britain, had he not been foisted on Nigeria he would not have met with a premature death, Ironsi was murdered because he was an unfortunate victim of a situation that was created by the british who set Nigeria up to fail by pitting the 3 major ethnic groups against each other. The British are the architects of the born to rule mentality which northerners are still manifesting in Nigeria to date, hence our stagnation. Murtala Muhammed and Buhari despite being northerners are ironically the only Nigerian leaders to date who refused to take orders from the West. Failure to take orders from the West usually ends in overthrow or death, Murtala succumbed to the latter while Buhari succumbed to the former.

and by the way I have been to the US numerous times and I am not star struck by the country in any way as I am well travelled, nothing fazes me. What is the point of being fazed by the development of a country that was built on the blood and sweat of Africans and still regards Africans as inferior. Unlike you I am realistic and don't live in a fantasy world, I know that people like you pretend as if racism doesn't exist because you feel so grateful to be allowed to visit such countries, theres nothing better than being treated with respect and dignity which many blacks in the western world would give anything for.

CRY CRY BABY.
PLEASE CHANGE YOURSELF AND IMPROVE YOUR LOT IN NIGERIA, A THIRD WORLD BANANA REPUBLIC, BEFORE BADMOUTHING A DEVELOPED COUNTRY LIKE U.S.A. GO TO HELL AND WHINE LIKE WHINER.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by cap28: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirShymex:

Bro, Japan still has a very efficient military that's over 150,000 strong...and arguably the strongest navy in Asia. Yes, it's still occupied and not an imperial one anymore, but still up there.

Apart from nuclear weapons, Japanese military is very modern and well equipped.
okay didn't know that, bro.
could they still pose a threat to the West, they seem very docile now compared to how they were in the 19th century.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by cap28: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
mmark12:

CRY CRY BABY.
PLEASE CHANGE YOURSELF AND IMPROVE YOUR LOT IN NIGERIA, A THIRD WORLD BANANA REPUBLIC, BEFORE BADMOUTHING A DEVELOPED COUNTRY LIKE U.S.A. GO TO HELL AND WHINE LIKE WHINER.

come at me with a rebuttal, not insults, if not, please hold your peace.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirShymex:

Ignorant soliloquy. undecided

Have you come here to showcase your illiteracy? Wiki is your friend Egbon.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
cap28:

grin
Bros I think the Allied forces banned Japan and Germany from having a standing army after they were defeated during the second world war but I may be wrong.

Both countries were disarmed and occupied after the way, but relations have moved on since then. They just don't have nuclear weapons, however, both countries have modern military. Italy was defeated as well...and the Italian military is also pretty decent.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Chiwude:
Have you come here to showcase your illiteracy? Wiki is your friend Egbon.

Stark illiterate! grin

Most of you are so stuck in your illiteracy and ignorance that even when folks correct you, you'll keep spouting the same nonsense.

Er, what are the over 150,000 members of the Japan ground self-defense force, Japan maritime self-defense force, and Japan air self-defense force for? To play checkers with dunderheads like you, no?

Obnoxious stark illiterate! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by mmark12(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
cap28:

hahaha typical braindead Nigerian regurgitating history that was written by your oppressor.

The white man has even succeeded in convincing you that you are responsible for your own misfortune and like a gullible fool you swallow his lies.

Have you read any books written by African historians? Where do you get your information from - let me guess history books written by Europeans and americans. Let me ask you a question why would a white person tell you truth about the slave trade? Think about it. If I enslaved your ancestors and got stupendously rich off the back of your ancestors blood and sweat would I tell you that I am the root cause of all the pain and suffering you experience today?

Its simple human psychology - an abuser will never admit that he is an abuser, this is why a European or white American will never own up to the fact that the wealth of his nation was built on the murder, enslavement and ra.pe of Africans. The tragic thing is that people like you are so paralysed by ignorance that you accept their sanitised and whitewashed version of history. I understand your problem you are mentally crippled and depending on your age it may be too late for your to change your mindset, therefore nothing I will say to you will change the way you think.

Turning to your questions about Ironsi, Balewa and Muhammed - my answer is yes the white man had everything to do with their deaths - why? well check Nigeria's history, Nigeria is a creation of the british empire, Balewa was an unwanted puppet of the british empire foisted upon nigerians without the mandate of all of the various Nigerian ethnic groups, he served the interests of britain and not Nigerians therefore he had to go in order for Nigeria to move forward, in that respect his death can be attributed to Britain, had he not been foisted on Nigeria he would not have met with a premature death, Ironsi was murdered because he was an unfortunate victim of a situation that was created by the british who set Nigeria up to fail by pitting the 3 major ethnic groups against each other. The British are the architects of the born to rule mentality which northerners are still manifesting in Nigeria to date, hence our stagnation. Murtala Muhammed and Buhari despite being northerners are ironically the only Nigerian leaders to date who refused to take orders from the West. Failure to take orders from the West usually ends in overthrow or death, Murtala succumbed to the latter while Buhari succumbed to the former.

and by the way I have been to the US numerous times and I am not star struck by the country in any way as I am well travelled, nothing fazes me. What is the point of being fazed by the development of a country that was built on the blood and sweat of Africans and still regards Africans as inferior. Unlike you I am realistic and don't live in a fantasy world, I know that people like you pretend as if racism doesn't exist because you feel so grateful to be allowed to visit such countries, theres nothing better than being treated with respect and dignity which many blacks in the western world would give anything for.

CRY CRY BABY

May be u are still a slave, I dont know. STOP LYING U HAVE NEVER TRAVELLED BEFORE IN YOUR USELESS LIFE.

America was not built on the sweat of Africans. BIGGEST LIE OF THE CENTURY.

America is not responsible for your misery and that of NIGERIA. NIGERIANS are the arthitect of their undevelopment. STOP BLAMING OTHER FOR YOUR FAILURE. HMM I THOUGH NIGERIA IS THE GIANT OF AFRICA. GIANT WITH ONE TESTICLE.

I LOVE THE WHITE MAN, BROWN, BLACK & everyone hmm U ARE A RACIST to hate white European & American like this. If u hate them then stop using their technology, inventions and go back to live in your village hut.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by amanikondo: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
We no sell arm to you. Na by force?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by mmark12(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
cap28:

come at me with a rebuttal, not insults, if not, please hold your peace.

I think u are an idiot. You insulted me first and now you are talking about rebuttal and holding peace.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Cap28

This is the chart for the top military budgets on the planet.

Japan is among the big boys.

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by cap28: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
mmark12:

I think u are an idiot. You insulted me first and now you are talking about rebuttal and holding peace.

why do you sound so angry? what you need to do is take a deep breath and then enrol in some classes on African history. Your mindset is damaged and you are harbouring a lot of self hatred.

Your self hate is partially as a result of watching too much western controlled tv and failing to educate yourself about your own history.

Remember the more you watch the white mans propaganda the more you will hate yourself and love him, that is what the western media was designed for.

Good luck wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by vandalZA(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirShymex:

Brother, FBI declassified some files this week. And apparently, Winston Churchill asked the yanks to nuke the Soviets in 1947 to win the cold war. Hence the reason for the Soviets to develop one by 1949, just to put them on a level playing field.

Once you look at that, you just have to question why we Africans are still so backwards, and can't even develop anything. Heck, even the little hardware made in South Africa are made by the white South Africans. And Nigeria is the giant of Africa, with all kinds of lousy folks.
did you visit those weapon factories to see that their manufactured by whites?........or you are trying to tell us that only white south Africans are allowed to take the career to build weapons?.........let me tell you something you don't know, the majority builders of weapons in Denel are south African blacks including Nigerians graduated in south African university on engineering and technology.........stop that old mentality!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
cap28:

Russians are racists but USA are the biggest racists of all time, they cover up their racism with fake smiles and handshakes. Ask African Americans about how fantastic it is to live as a black person in the USA and then you will know.

Lynching and ra.pe of black people was a way of life for whites in the US until the late 1960s which is less than 50 years ago.

The US use Hollywood to brainwash and fool many black Africans, the reality of life for a black person in the US is never portrayed in their media. A few African American entertainers have been allowed to become megarich but they are a tiny minority and do not represent the overwhelming majority of 40 million black americans who face racism on a daily basis in the US.
Who supported apartheid south Africa and helped that evil govt track and capture Mandela - the USA.

Who sent troops to help the Angolans free themselves from the racist grip of Portuguese rule? Fidel Castro of Cuba.

Why then do Africans put their trust and faith in the US?

How is this hate helping the situation??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
vandalZA:
did you visit those weapon factories to see that their manufactured by whites?........or you are trying to tell us that only white south Africans are allowed to take the career to build weapons?.........let me tell you something you don't know, the majority builders of weapons in Denel are south African blacks including Nigerians graduated in south African university on engineering and technology.........stop that old mentality!!!

Keep living in denial.

I saw ya new fighter jet or whatever the bird is, and most of the engineers are white.

Heck, even Denel Rooivalk was built by white South Africans. And ya arms industry is white owned.

Keep fooling yaself. undecided
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by ooshinibos: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Wisdytech:
Nigeria is seeking to buy arms from Russia, The Nation learnt yesterday.

It is unclear if Russia has granted Nigeria’s request, following an arms embargo by the United States.

The military has opted for more aerial bombardments of insurgents than infantry encounters.

The aerial strikes have assisted in killing more insurgents in the last few months.

A source said a delegation had gone to Russia for talks on the arms purchase.

If all goes well with the talks, there will be orders for war planes, helicopters and other equipment.

The source said: “The US has refused to sell arms and lethal equipment to Nigeria to prosecute the war against Boko Haram.

“The US, instead, prefers to concentrate on assistance to Nigeria to consolidate its democracy.

“We have had pilots trained in the US. We train our military pilots in the US. They come to Nigeria for conversion.

“The Federal Government has no choice than to look elsewhere for war planes, helicopters and lethal equipment against Boko Haram insurgents.

“We have opened up negotiation with Russia for arms bailout. We want to buy military hardwares from them.”

The source spoke about the reported training of 1,200 special troops in Russia, saying it is all propaganda to frustrate Nigeria’s moves to get equipment to fight Boko Haram.

“More countries are also interested in assisting us. We need this help urgently now,” he said.

Nigeria’s Ambassador to the US, Prof. Adebowale Adefuye, on Tuesday, criticised the US refusal to sell arms to the Federal Government.

He said: “The US Government has up till today refused to grant Nigeria’s request to purchase lethal equipment that would have brought down the terrorists within a short time.

“We find it difficult to understand how and why, in spite of the US presence in Nigeria with their sophisticated military technology, Boko Haram should be expanding and becoming more deadly.”

It was however gathered that the US turned down the nation’s request for arms because its laws ban the sale of lethal equipment to nations whose military have alleged worst human rights records.”

Another diplomat said: “The ban is not peculiar to Nigeria; many countries are covered by the ban.”

The National Coordinator of Citizens Initiative for Security Awareness (CISA), Mr Chidi Omeje, yesterday faulted the US arms embargo on Nigeria.

Omeje made the call during a media interaction hosted by I-Nigerian Initiative in Abuja.

Omeje said: “The group deplores the cold indifference of United States towards Nigeria in her time of need. This is now the time for the true friends and allies of Nigeria to declare their stand.

“The spate of bombings and sundry attacks on civilian targets in the north eastern part of Nigeria is enough to attract global support for the Nigerian government and its security forces.

“For almost two years, the US Government refused to label Boko Haram a foreign terrorist organisation (FTO) even with glaring evidence of major atrocities displayed by the group against unarmed citizens.

“From our enquiries, it was also discovered that for more than 20 years, United States Government has not endorsed the sale of Western military hardware to Nigeria and this has led to a situation whereby our country always resorts to getting supplies from the alternative market or shop from other power blocks.

“How is the situation in Syria and Iraq different from that of Nigeria that the US decided to send in troops and its air force to confront the IS terrorists?”

He said it was no longer tenable to keep citing alleged abuse of human rights by Nigerian troops as the reason for the arms embargo.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigeria-to-buy-arms-from-russia/

http://brainnewsng.com/nigeria-to-buy-arms-from-russia/

AND THIS SAME USA , WILL NOT HESITATE TO GIVE ARMS TO THE SzRIA REBELS
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by mmark12(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
cap28:

why do you sound so angry? what you need to do is take a deep breath and then enrol in some classes on African history. Your mindset is damaged and you are harbouring a lot of self hatred.

Your self hate is partially as a result of watching too much western controlled tv and failing to educate yourself about your own history.

Remember the more you watch the white mans propaganda the more you will hate yourself and love him, that is what the western media was designed for.

Good luck wink

I think you should enrol in class called " STOP BEING A RACIST" to free your self hate of white people as a result of Propaganda from the Nation of Islam; African movements that a using LIE to keep to a RACIST.

you are harbouring a lot of self hatred of the white man.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by cap28: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirShymex:
Cap28

This is the chart for the top military budgets on the planet.

Japan is among the big boys.

Interesting.

Uncle Sam is way ahead of everybody as expected, we need an African country in the top 5 list of weapons manufacturers worldwide. You will see how fast these westerners will start showing us respect.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by cap28: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
teenidol:

How is this hate helping the situation??

Which hate?

I'm just stating facts and you're calling it hate.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Godiloveu(f): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
WombRaiders:

Because they created this monster and any attempt to destroy them by the FG is seen as human rights violation

The current US ambassador keeps spewing trash and aligning US with boko haram and opposition figures of dubios backgrounds

His worst utterance so far was that christian victims of boko haram and marauding fulani militias in the middle belt are to be blamed for the violence perpertuated on them.

Keep deceiving yourself about america. This is a country that has its hands stained in blood in virtually all crisis globally since the end of ww2

hello oooooo!!!! are u a Nigerian? or live in nigeria.
I dont think so. the US govt re not as foolish as d nigeria govt, n by d way fed govt wanted to purchase d weapons thru illegal means. rm South Africa, so wat stop den now since dey re going thru d front door. also knowing so well dat America will not allow Russia to sell weapons due to some sanctions dey ve imposed on Russia.

its tells alot, this govt is not fully ready to fight d monsters dey created .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Lurcky(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Adminisher:
This is the most unserious govt in the history of Nigeria. They wasted 6 months begging the US for arms, another 6 months sponsoring articles in newspapers lambasting the US for not selling arms now we are on the 6months of telling us they are 'going to' buy from Russia. There is a subsisting order for helicopters and maybe tanks, so which one is this new one. All this is just posturing to award procurement contracts to the Aurthur Ezehs, cronies of IBB and share the money between Senators and PDP top shots. THIEVES profitting from blood money.

If you are good at negotiating why don't you travel to the U.S and make the deal work, because complaining and howling insults won't solve a damn thing, sorry.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
cap28:

Interesting.

Uncle Sam is way ahead of everybody as expected, we need an African country in the top 5 list of weapons manufacturers worldwide. You will see how fast these westerners will start showing us respect.

Uncle Sam spending too much just cos of unnecessary military bases in gazillion of countries doesn't even mean Uncle Sam is the strongest in reality. Uncle Sam is just big on paper, and has always avoided being tested by formidable countries. Uncle Sam also just signed a non-military confrontation deal with China two days ago.

Anyway, once Africa can get it right militarily and economically, others will start treating black folks with respect. But for now, we're a continent of people where anyone can take a dump, and not even bother to clean their bums. grin
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Lurcky(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Godiloveu:

hello oooooo!!!! are u a Nigerian? or live in nigeria.
I dont think so. the US govt re not as foolish as d nigeria govt, n by d way fed govt wanted to purchase d weapons thru illegal means. rm South Africa, so wat stop den now since dey re going thru d front door. also knowing so well dat America will not allow Russia to sell weapons due to some sanctions dey ve imposed on Russia.

its tells alot, this govt is not fully ready to fight d monsters dey created .

So the Nigeria govt created the monsters, right?
Please if you have any evidence, expose them and save Nigerians the trouble. But if you don't have any evidence to proof your claim.

YOUR BRAIN IS SICK
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Godiloveu(f): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
WombRaiders:

I totally disagree on the military solution.

Boko recruits keep increasing by the day and the recruitment pool is from the Hausa Fulani Kanuri Muslims.

Boko haram enjoys tacit support from northern Muslims across all stratas.

Why has the group not attacked Borno governor?

while,
boko haram keep recruiting. members for strength, willingness n confidence without connections or collecting moni or stipulating educational background . our military collects moni n also need connections to employed able persons who re willing to fight for their country .

dont question my quote I ve proofs. infact, I AM A VICTIM OF NO CONNECTION! .
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by mmark12(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lurcky:

Please if you have any evidence, expose them and save Nigerians the trouble. But if you don't have any evidence to proof your claim.

YOUR BRAIN IS SICK

So the Western, especially American govt created the monsters, right?

YOUR BRAIN IS SICKER
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
vandalZA

Can you please tell us why "Denel Rooivalk" allegedly built by black South Africans (your claim) has an Afrikaan name, and not a Zulu, Xhosa, or Ndembele name?
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Godiloveu(f): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lurcky:

YOUR BRAIN IS SICK

oh! now I know u were smoking weed wen ur honorable Jona said boko haram re in his govt (cabinet). also wen d Australian negotiator mentioned names n till today no arrest for questioning has been made.

my guess! U RE A BOKO BOY.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Lurcky(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
mmark12:

So the Western, especially American govt created the monsters, right?

YOUR BRAIN IS SICKER

Nope what I won't do is come here and act like the APC peeps by exchanging words with you. All I'll say is get your facts well before you publish it.

Safe!
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Lurcky(m): 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Godiloveu:

oh! now I know u were smoking weed wen ur honorable Jona said boko haram re in his govt (cabinet). also wen d Australian negotiator mentioned names n till today no arrest for questioning has been made.

my guess! U RE A BOKO BOY.

Nope what I won't do is come here and act like the
APC peeps by exchanging words with you. All I'll say
is get your facts well before you say it.

Safe!
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by mmark12(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lurcky:

Nope what I won't do is come here and act like the APC peeps by exchanging words with you. All I'll say is get your facts well before you publish it.

Safe!

hahahaha, I dont know of any APC or PDP. May be u are the president bell boy / drone / sycophant. I dont know.

Or may be u are one of those TAN rent a crowd peeps that received only 5,000 instead of 40,000 and u are angry.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by Lurcky(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
mmark12:

hahahaha, I dont know of any APC or PDP. May be u are the president bell boy / drone / sycophant. I dont know.

Or may be u are one of those TAN rent a crowd peeps that received only 5,000 instead of 40,000 and u are angry.

I ve said it before, I won't exchange words with you man.

Safe!
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by patwilly(m): 6:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
WombRaiders:
America is currently waging diplomatic and economic warfare on Russia, Venezuala, Syria, Brazil and Nigeria.

How do we reconcile the sudden fall in crude pricing in the wake of a diplomatic row between Russia and the US? The answer is simply that this oil crash is coming conveniently on the heels of failed sanction by the west on Russia.

The sanctions did not do much to Russian economy and the Kremlin even sealed a $70 billion dollar gas pipeline deal to supply China.

Putin rather than suck up to NATO demands on Ukraine decided to diversify Russia's energy market into China.

The only solution left for the white house is to crash oil prices in their stock markets ( London and new York).

You have to understand that this is really no great feat by Washington since crude is priced in their markets and their currency the dollar. It is also no biggie for the US also because most of the multinational oil companies drilling all over the planet other than in Russia and China are American owned.

Gaddafi and Chavez were taken out because they wanted to price their own oil on their own terms in another currency other than the dollar. While Gaddafi wanted gold, Chavez wanted a new international currency to be floated. The latter being the origin of BRIC Nations whose sole aim is to float another international currency other than the US dollar.

Unfortunately, Nigeria is so dependent on the trappings of a US controlled energy market that we have become dependent and wary of America's economic warfare. Being dependent on crude does not help us but rather puts us dependent and an unwilling ally to Washington.

Take for example the issue of America blocking arm shipments to help fight the insurgency in the north. Normally, the average man on the streets will simply suggest we look to Russia but it is much more complicated than that.
America can threaten to withdraw existing economic aid, implement travel restrictions, restrict direct investment and patronage in our economy and use the World Bank, IMF and other international banks to further devalue our currency.

This is why in a desperate move, the FG covertly went shopping in south Africa. The Americans found out and used Zuma aids to further disgrace and frustrate this administration.

We all need to wake up and know who our real enemies are.

( sorry for the disjointed post, I'm typing on a damn pad)
so what u are saying now is that Nigeria is like the proverbial fly that perches on one's scrotum. you can't deal it a blow without signing your death warrant. hmm.interesting.
Re: Nigeria To Buy Arms From Russia by ThaProphet(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
noavailablename:

seriously thats my problem with Nigeria why don't we produce live combat weapons? it doesn't make any sense to know that our military is not equiped in case of any war eventualities.
Good to know though biafra is watching

Lol...Biafra is watching... I like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail / Ize-Iyamu Casts His Vote In Ongoing Edo APC Primaries (Pictures) / I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.