Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House (79952 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / Annie Idibia Wows In Yellow Outfit At 2face's Event In Abuja | Photos / EXCLUSIVE: Grasses Take Over Tuface Idibia's Village House (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by deniyor: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
Those kinsmen are ridiculous by attacking the poor woman.It's his money. He can do whatever he wants with it. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
dubienatti:
which 1 b village people again??every body comes from a village..u can't run away from who u are...

Those who experience what I'm talking about know who I am referring to.

2 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Omosexii21: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
undecidedxup guys wat is it with sm Nigerian kins men
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by dencotech(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
That's embarrassing
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by kevoh(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Jamean:
Oya no vex again. *turns on the AC to help you cool off*

Lol... grin Thanks Jare.

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by sukkot: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
amacastel:
I don't want to belive that somebody like tuface idiibia has no good house in his father's home town is a shame on his own part @ his level aku lue uno amara onye kpara ya even the muim should be ashamed that after 40yrs of marriage she can't go her husband,s place becos of lack of house .
Even me wey be woman they try hustle 4bedroom for ma papa house b4 I get married so that wen my in laws come the will respect me that we have a decent home abode
because you choose to live your life impressing others does not mean everyone has to be that stu-pid. ewu nama like you cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Mathematical(f): 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Igbohater:
How can i successfully woo a lady on Nairaland? I have sent series of PM's to several ladies including the one's i'm crushing on but they all have one thing in common. They tend to ignore my Pm's and form that hard to get attitude. This is sickening cos i'm single and searching for a lady i can build a relationship with. I have read several threads about how people met and got married through nairaland and it inspires me and i decided to try it out. Why are all the ladies on here ignoring me? Are nairaland laides insecure? Guys how do you go about getting their attention? Matured answers please cool cool cool

GUY JUST BE YASFLF..NATURE WILL HANDLE EVERYTHING FOR YAH.. BE NICE, COOL, AND SMART.. THE REST WILL ADD UP..
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by shamecurls(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Black man mentality...."Come build house for village"
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
englishmart:
story for orunmila!
It's either the mother is a liar, or 2face is broke!
But, its that enough reason to throw stones at her?

If he decides not to build in his fathers house.., is it a crime?

Those uncles are BARBARIANS.

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by dubienatti(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Those who experience what I'm talking about know who I am referring to.
u nid to go back n face dem.. 1 dos'nt run away from d evil witin his/her father's house..
Go ma child n God b wit u..

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by coolvitus(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Story 4 d gods
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by dammytosh: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Plenty f00lish and useless traditions meant for hungry tribalists. sad sad
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by uzolexis(f): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hian,so d prerequisite 4 burying one's father is to build a house....9ja we hail thee. when will Nigerians learn 2 mind their biz
Is it their money,why can't tubaba 2 do with his money as he pleases
I tire o
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Chaleeee: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Why should Tuface build a house for his father's relative? We're they living on trees before now

There is no point building a house for them in the first place. How much did they contribute to his wedding ceremony

Benue pple are pest!!! I have a friend who happens to be from Benue and he's a medical doctor too.

While he was doing his housemanship in the north, his uncles were calling him to come sponsor building projects, cousins weddings and other mundane projects even without consulting my friend's father first.

Bottomline, villagers shd go work for their own money. Tuface abeg stop the project summarily. Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by drnoel: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
freshness2020:
,,,shey na village people make τ̲̅ђe money for am! If tuface na bastard I bet ♈όϋ say dis same village people go don deny am!
For heaven sake, τ̲̅ђe guy don give reason for not embarking on τ̲̅ђe project. haba! Give him τ̲̅ђe benefit of doubt for now!
Hungry mofo's!

My broda those villagers are so unreasonable. Am sure some of them are hoping to make money on 2faces familiy's expense.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Krisgift(f): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
very very funny.how can one be forced to build, is it their business or what? Nigerians not minding their business since 1990.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by jimmy101231(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
amacastel:
I don't want to belive that somebody like tuface idiibia has no good house in his father's home town is a shame on his own part @ his level aku lue uno amara onye kpara ya even the muim should be ashamed that after 40yrs of marriage she can't go her husband,s place becos of lack of house .
Even me wey be woman they try hustle 4bedroom for ma papa house b4 I get married so that wen my in laws come the will respect me that we have a decent home abode
for ur mind

2 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by tellwisdom: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Seems these men wants to rent the rooms sad
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by brownlord: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
amacastel:

Idiat, so must he own a house in his father's village? odemu it's a shame you still use ur brain the wrong way, own a house he will never sleep for one day? shebi family people dey follow em go sing for party when em start music?

7 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
Igbohater:
How can i successfully woo a lady on Nairaland? I have sent series of PM's to several ladies including the one's i'm crushing on but they all have one thing in common. They tend to ignore my Pm's and form that hard to get attitude. This is sickening cos i'm single and searching for a lady i can build a relationship with. I have read several threads about how people met and got married through nairaland and it inspires me and i decided to try it out. Why are all the ladies on here ignoring me? Are nairaland laides insecure? Guys how do you go about getting their attention? Matured answers please cool cool cool
As an igbohater wey u be., probably u ve been sending pms and hitting on igbo girls.

That explains why they dont want to respond to ur advance.

2 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
So na by force to build house in your village again? Infact, the entire village should go to hell and roast yam. Mtcheeewwwwwwwwww
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by McGeorge1(m): 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
englishmart:
story for orunmila!

Dis guy sef, u well? E easy to build dat kind ause in a very short time? Na politics he dey do? Guy park one side.

Some tribes and useless norms sha.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
missbronze:
As an igbohater wey u be., probably u ve been sending pms and hitting on igbo girls.

That explains why they dont want to respond to ur advance.

Igbo mean weed

I'm a weed hater

Stop saying what u don't understand
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
freshness2020:
,,,shey na village people make τ̲̅ђe money for am! If tuface na bastard I bet ♈όϋ say dis same village people go don deny am!
For heaven sake, τ̲̅ђe guy don give reason for not embarking on τ̲̅ђe project. haba! Give him τ̲̅ђe benefit of doubt for now!
Hungry mofo's!
u are a woman, u know nothing about tradition, go and narrate this issue to ur father and hear his opinion. Am really disappointed in 2face that as expose as he is, he don't hav a house in his village ontil now, there is no place like home. Even Gej have a house in his village, likewise all our big politicians. When u hussle in the city, there is always a time to go rest at home. 2baba, be wise

3 Likes

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by abachaphilo(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
pls i love my girlfrend very much and she dont like me what will do
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Igbohater:

Igbo mean weed

I'm a weed hater

Stop saying what u don't understand
Oh, sorry. pls do forgive me.

As for the nl chicks, keep the faith going, love will soon win over.
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Henrysoul(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
[/quote]
amacastel:
[quote author=amacastel post=27969566]I don't want to belive that somebody like tuface idiibia has no good house in his father's home town is a shame on his own part @ his level aku lue uno amara onye kpara ya even the muim should be ashamed that after 40yrs of marriage she can't go her husband,s place becos of lack of house .
amacastel:
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by tayotemowo(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
englishmart:
story for orunmila!

If he's broke nko how is that any of their business they too should go and work and bring the money to build 2 2 bedroom flat for their village. I don't seem to understand you people and you have the effontery to say his mum is a liar thank God I don't like to insult people because you suppose collect small. Haba, the funny thing is that I'm not even a fan of Tuface or anything like that but this is the same reason why we can't hold people in politics for their misbehaviours because we expect them to give us money when in the first place "owo abu l ofin se abu wa ni alejo" they steal millions of our money to give hundred naira and we tell them ran ka e dede abeg make una mind una stupid business.

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by Gorrbachev: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
[size=20pt] ♫♪♫ me sef i be human being o. ♫♪♫ [/size]

1 Like

Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by halmeyd(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Igbohater:
it's easy,jst post 14 random numbers to dem as PM nd in d next 30 secs dey wil reply u wit "hw much recharge card is dat?",chat begins!
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by freshness2020: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
drnoel:

My broda those villagers are so unreasonable. Am sure some of them are hoping to make money on 2faces familiy's expense.
My broda! Those peeps can be so miserable!
Re: Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House by ahmedoiza: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
CUSTOM IMPOUNDED CARS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR
INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS IN THE AUCTION
2014/2015.
INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT 08015470307 .FOR PURCHASE AND MORE
INQUIRY.
LOCATION CAR FEATURES BELOW
Prices of some Toyota cars
• Toyota Land Cruiser-N650,000
• Toyota Prado N630,000
• Toyota Corolla –N400,000
• Toyota Camry –N300,000-N570, 000 • Toyota Avensis
– N400,000-N600,0 00
• Toyota Yaris – N500,000
• Toyota Avanza – N500,000
• Toyota RAV4 SUV –N650,000
• Toyota Hilus Pickup-N800,000
• Toyota Dyna Truck – N700,000 • Toyota Hiace Bus –
N750,000
• Toyota Coaster Bus 32 seaters –
N1,000,000
Prices of some Peugeot Cars
Peugeot c230 N400,000
C300 N500,000 prices of some Honda cars
Honda Civic cars – N450,000
Honda Accord – N600,000
Honda CR-V – N620,000
Honda Odyssey – N620,000
Honda CR-V – N600,000 Honda Pilot – N600,000
Prices of some Nissan cars
• Nissan Sunny sedan – N350,000
• Nissan Patrol SUV – N500,000
• Nissan Civilian 30 seater bus –
N800,000 • Nissan Pathfinder SUV - N450,000
and lots more.
MODEL/ YEAR OF MANUFACTURE,
1996 to
INTERIOR.............LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL.........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY
WHEELS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 / Celestine Donkor: Why I Use Veil To Cover My Backside / Diamond Platnumz And Zari Had Sex In The Toilet. Video Evidence Causes Uproar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.