Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku (1180 Views)

Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno / "We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by dekronik: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2014
Finally, this man is exposing himself as a corrupt politician.

Tweet from @atiku
@atiku: "Why would I take $10,000 bribe, when my shares in my companies were worth hundreds of millions of dollars?" http://thecable.ng/atiku-step-buh
Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by datguru: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2014
The million dollars he stole

1 Like

Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by dekronik: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2014
EFCC where art thou?
Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by tinkinjow: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2014
As long as that $10000 does not threaten the hundreds of millions you ll still collect it and in some cases demand for it. It's not as simple as you'd lije people to believe.

Ask our super eagles players, although not really the case.
Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by A7(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2014
That was when he declared his assets in 1993, way before he became v.p. In his words "I was not a poor person because I worked hard and took risks. I had enough money to buy as many pairs of shoes as I wanted"
Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2014
dekronik:
Finally, this man is exposing himself as a corrupt politician.

Tweet from @atiku
@atiku: "Why would I take $10,000 bribe, when my shares in my companies were worth hundreds of millions of dollars?" http://thecable.ng/atiku-step-buh
and how has he indicted himself? It was the truth...
Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by holard07(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2014
We r waiting
Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by lilprinze: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2014
The hundred million dollars he stole .

1 Like

Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by dekronik: 6:17am On Nov 16, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
and how has he indicted himself? It was the truth...

How can a retired DCG of Customs be worth "hundreds of millions of dollars"? How much was his salary then?

1 Like

Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by BlackTechnology: 6:23am On Nov 16, 2014
All this money from Niger Delta yet he still believes that a Nigerdeltan is not worthy to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by Afroconnect: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2014
Atiku you are a thief,lucky to come out of this Nation filled with idiotic masses,otherwise thieves like you would be hiding or be in jail.

Politicians that made it rich are nothing but thieves to me,lazy bunch taking advantage of the idiotic nature of the Nigerian people.

2 Likes

Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by staymore: 6:49am On Nov 16, 2014
That is why he can't visit the US, he will be arrested immediately and thrown into jail. Atiku is the number one corrupt Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2014
Old thief.all of una days ar numberd..

1 Like

Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 16, 2014
Atiku told you the plain truth and you accuse him of indicting himself? How dense can you guys be?
Re: My Companies Are Worth Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars- Atiku by masamari(m): 8:20am On Nov 16, 2014
You will explain to Nigerians how your handworking as a retired civil servant cum polithievian landed to this overnight ostentatious wealth by the time a no nonsense leader like GMB emerged winner. Ole mereke gbokugboku!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Jonathan's 100naira Note!!! / Unn Sug Election Requirements: Buhari Certificate Saga Wrong Or Right? / 16 Political Parties Threaten To Boycott General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.