Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno (27461 Views)

Gunmen Invade Villages In Bonny, Rivers State, Kill Four (Graphic Photos) / CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos / Army Clears Boko Haram From 3 Villages In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by stanech: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
At least five people were killed and dozens injured during a series of coordinated raids on Borno communities Sunday evening, a local vigilante leader told SaharaReporters.
Hundreds of militants rode on bicycles and raided the villages of Daigu and Pumpumd, both of which are border towns between Adamawa State and Borno State.

A leader of a vigilante group in Mussa District, Stephen Apagu, confirmed to SaharaReporters that ‎hundreds of militants arrived on bicycles to attack the communities on Sunday evening. 

He said that ’’five civilians were shot dead and others suffered gunshot wounds in Daigu village near lassa ‎on Sunday evening at about 9:30pm.’’

He added that "they also attacked Pumpumd village yesterday, but people fled into bushes some with wounds.''

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/29/hundreds-boko-haram-terrorists-raid-villages-between-borno-and-adamawa
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by adedayourt(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wetin i wan talk fr dis pple mata sef, d tin tire person abeg undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Firefire(m): 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
angry
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is GEJ and Joy Ogwu fault-lie Mohammedangry

In the fullness of time b00hari body odour will win the war-Shehu Garbage

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by nikkiking(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
Where were the soldiers

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by wiseoneking: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2015
My prayer is that God will surely deliver us from this demons called boko haram, but if you are still beliving in Buhari's fake promises to end this reproach, you are worst than the "DULLARD". This the first time i used this word dullard because this govt lies about the issue of boko haram. When they shout they have killed all of them is when you see the bokos destructive acts. Can you even imagine Boko boys celebrating sallah or attacking a community for two days without help coming to the people. Buhari is a SCAM.

64 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by SeverusSnape(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2015
Tired of Bokoharam mehn...

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Jonathan sef

9 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Codedb2: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chai!
They used bicycle.
To tell you that they weren't in a hurry

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by doublewisdom: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
"We have defeated boko haram"-Buhari.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by 989900: 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
They are their brothers, they know them, they know whence they come from -- the earlier they rat on them, the better we'll all be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Firefire(m): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
Super clueless Buhari.

dis buhari sef, angry

36 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by stanech: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2015
We go dey beg for frontpage on bokoharam news.
There is God ooooo
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by zurine(f): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
I thought Command center has been moved to Borno

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by sinkhole: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
motorbike or bicycle?
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by profinaya: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
Where is the command centre buhari. we are waiting for december

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by hinwazaka: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
SAHARA REPORTERS THINK THEY CAN BELITTLE THE BOKO HARAM THREAT BY MOCKING THEM. "THEY ATTACKED ON BICYCLES" THEY SAID. DON'T WORRY BY JANUARY, THE TRUTH WILL BECOME CLEAR. THE SECT WILL STRIKE THE COUNTRY FROM KAFANCHAN TO MINNA. THEN THE EYES OF NIGERIANS WILL BECOME CLEAR

16 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Bonapart(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
What is wrong with these people
Honestly am tired

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by ebengems(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
when will boko haram issues stop littering Nigerian newspaper head lines....i think the boko boys has gone out of control, they don't take orders from their sponsors anymore. we were told that those guys would be crushed in 3 months, but this is almost the 7th month and our presido is still in campaign mode with his words full of "i will"

few days left to go for AutoCAD Complete Video Tutorial 50% promo discount to come to conclusion. get yours today from konga store by checking my signature and profile picture, also check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2614191/best-way-learn-autocad-extremely or visit www.facebook.com/tutorialdesk

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by menix(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hmm..

Sure it's Boko's Ghost this time, if the military have told us that they ve rooted out boko boiz...

PMB is working..

13 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Flashh: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Firefire:
Super clueless Buhari.

dis buhari sef, angry
Anytime I see this I believe you're referring to the clueless Jonathan.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by niggi4life(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
This is no longer being NEWS, I feel these Boko Haram guys are multiplying within their villages, the so called Hausas whom the soldiers are protecting are the ones who are freely joining this Boko Haram bastardss, I am beginning not to feel pity for any of them, the villagers, the parents and all those northerners dwelling where this killings are rampant.

If thief dey steal for my area for lagos we neighbors go catch am by fire by force, even if dem like make dem reach 100

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
Alhamdulillah

This are messengers of allah doing what they do best

Now allah wil be happy and becons them with 72 hoe

The world only have common problem that's Islam

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by freshness2020: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
#naija on autopilot mode. undecided undecided
GEJ must be somewhere shaking his head in utmost dismay... Your loyalists missed you sir.

28 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by damton(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
The end would soon be heard of this scourge. I'm optimistic.
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
[size=28pt]LIES[/size]

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Vikky014(f): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This is GEJ and Joy Ogwu fault-lie Mohammedangry

In the fullness of time b00hari body odour will win the war-Shehu Garbage
hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by chingydaboss(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mercy o lord..

Hv mercy on Nigeria nd heal our land in Jesus Name Amen..
Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2015
Fallacious concoctions, concocted to hoodwink the gullible. I am not gullible.

How can hundreds of boko boys on bicycles raid two villages and kill only 5 people?

was the village deserted?

Hundreds, close your eyes and imagine 100 people with guns, like a school. angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by StepTwo: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
only way to stop Boko Haram........ GOD

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Pidggin(f): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
I wonder who is really winning this war

14 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorists Raid Villages In Borno by Demmzy15(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
Wallahi this boko boys dey find trouble o, if I catch them ehn! undecided

Pidggin:
hey
Hi wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User / Ned Nwoko: Sowore Released (Photo) / 10 Ongoing Mega Construction Projects In Nigeria Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.