Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Difference Between Fake Life And Packaging - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Difference Between Fake Life And Packaging (1624 Views)

The Difference Between An Alligator And A Crocodile / 5 Ways People Live Fake Life / What's The Difference Between A Smart Student And A Brilliant Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Fake Life And Packaging by arthurflex(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2014
Fellow Nairalanders I need a clear difference between this two posers....

What is the difference between 'Living a fake life' and 'Packaging'?

What if I told you that 'Packaging' as used in this context and 'Fake-life' has no difference?
What if I told you that 'packaging' in this context is a 'cover up slang' for fake life.
If we are all against somebody or people living fake lives, then we should be against packaging. This is because the both entails being whom you are not.
A friend of mine Miss Jules is of the opinion that living a fake life entails telling of lies while the other doesn't. But I disagree.

Dictionary.com defined lies to be:
1. A false statement made with deliberate intent to
deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

2. Something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture:

I will not bother you with the dictionary definition of 'packaging'. It is simply a verb for the word package which no dictionary links it with the context of which it is used today by this entertainment generation.

Using the definitions I garnered from my friends as a case study, I noticed this special kind of stress on the idea of fake life. Which shows that everybody hates people living fake lives but gives a thumb on packaging.
It is almost a wise saying for us to hate packaging just as much as we hate fake lives.
Because its either you are REAL or you are FAKE.
In conclusion, if you postulate that packaging is cool, then you are guilty of living a fake life!!!

I've been told by people that NAIRALAND is the Best place to get an answer.
Re: Difference Between Fake Life And Packaging by mrpackager(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2014
as my name implies

i ll coment wen it mks FP
Re: Difference Between Fake Life And Packaging by Adesam09(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
OK
Re: Difference Between Fake Life And Packaging by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
mrpackager:
as my name implies

i ll coment wen it mks FP
Its on front page now....dunno how come
Re: Difference Between Fake Life And Packaging by mesoade(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Living a fake life is living in falsehood,e.g. " An AJEPAKO posing as an AJEBUTTER".
Packaging on the other hand is knowing that you're an AJEPAKO but not letting that take over your mentality. . Especially in dressing

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Unilag Postgraduate Now Out (PAST QUESTIONS AVAILABLE) / Why You Should Know That Black Tires Is Not Racism / Study At Bangor University,wales,uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.