Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Woah Its Happening Again The Experience 2008: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Woah Its Happening Again The Experience 2008: (664 Views)

Kelly Hansome - What Is Happening / The Experience 2008 At Lagos Tbs. Share Ur Opinion With Us. / Kush -the Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woah Its Happening Again The Experience 2008: by ammamat(f): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2008
Woah its happening again The Experience 2008, ,
Will u be there I will be there
The following people are futuring,
Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Tye Tribbett, Mary Mary, Donnie Mcclurkin, Muyiwa Olarewaju, Kurt Karr, Fred Hammond, Dekunle, Chevelle franklyn, Isreal Houghton, Midnight crew and the father of all Noel Jones. Paul Adefarasin
The date is 5th of December 2008 the usaul venue Let make out time to have a date with God. be there.
Re: Woah Its Happening Again The Experience 2008: by smartsoft(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2008
4 shuzzle,  i will be there live and direct,  the saddiest thing is that i didn't rehers with Midnet Crew,  because i was not around i played the paino some times,  when they have concert,  humm hey the place  will be crowded and it will be difficult to get people you know from nairaland. i will be there for about 12pm for some rehersal before the concert begins, if you will be there from nairaland lets hook up and praize God together,  my email is uc@ucheugo.com holla then we can hook up,  seeing 2 -5 nairalands peeps can be awesome.

(1) (Reply)

Ss4 Is Out. Is Da Bomb.grab Your Own / Have U Talked Bout It / Good Traditional Nigerian Drum Music:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.