Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down (16310 Views)

5 Fashion/ Trend Risk Every Woman Should Take In 2015 / Fashion tips: What To Wear this 2015 (Photos) / Fashion Tips:how To Turn Your Boyfriend’s/dad’s/brother’s Shirt Into A Dress! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
There are tons of fashion solutions to give a slimming illusion. Choosing clothes and accessories to make a woman look thinner is typically about focusing on the right kind of patterns, fit and cut for each woman’s unique body proportions. It is camouflaging some of the “wobbly
bits” and emphasizing the attractive
attributes. Of course, a healthy dose of self-confidence is the linchpin for pulling off any outfit. Check out five simple style tricks any woman can do to look five to ten pounds slimmer in just minutes.

1. Wear clothes that fit. One of the most important things a woman can do is to choose clothes that are the right
size for her body. Big, baggy clothes do not hide a fuller figure. In fact, they accentuate it.

2. Use dark colors to cover the most unflattering parts of the body. There is a reason why people say black is
slimming. They say that because it's true.
However, women don't have to shed
everything colorful in their wardrobe. Using a dark color over the areas of the body that a woman is uncomfortable with can camouflage that area and draw the attention to her assets in other places.

3. Use shapewear: Shapewear is not just for overweight women. Women of all sizes have decided that Spanx is not a trend and have wholeheartedly latched on to the shapewear movement. Whether it's toning the tummy, slimming down the hips, or smoothing out a round backside, a little shape wear can work wonders for those "fat days" or any days.

4. Use long necklaces to draw attention
from one’s hips: While accessories will not hide anything directly, they can focus attention off one's problem areas. Long necklaces can create a long, lean appearance and draw eyes upward and inward and away from any saddlebags.

5. Wear hair up and off one’s face.

Source:
www.empowher.com/weight-loss/content/5-fashion-tips-instant-slim-down
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by tempest01(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
The best way to slim down? Move your head to the right, then move again to the left....

Repeat the steps when you are offered food. grin

Ps...check out my signature

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ok
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by HonourablePomk: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
I'm sorry but this is total rubbish it does not add nor reduce anything

1 Like

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by Sunnycliff(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Wgen some slim ones are praying to. Add up
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by youngice(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
k
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by ddooskie(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
:/
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by olayincar(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
Alrit_
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by davdandam(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
And fat guys nko

1 Like

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by lilprinze: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
OP please provide fashion tips to fatten up.
There are some slim girls in 9ja who need to fatten up.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
...and always keep it simple grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by tolulope855(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
q
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by safarigirl(f): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Okay, abeg provide fashion tips to fatten up. There are slim girls in Naija too, piri us

2 Likes

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by sukkot: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
ok
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by Nairabeezie(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
WOW!
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by coolvitus(m): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Noted
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by Fesomu(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
I don't know why people complain about dea shape .. U are awesome just the way u are ..

1 Like

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by Babyboy1986(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by kardinalz: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
I dey find d one wey go make me add up,cos na complete lepa I b,any fashion tips?,

1 Like

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by Lakayanah: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hit the gym and eat healthy for you cannot deceive yourself forever with clothes.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by pekeyim: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Here again.
Didn't jump off.
Too Lazy
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by wedemboiz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
wetin concern me wen my hand wey I fall on top just dey pain me

POPULAR NIGERIAN MUSICIAN AND COMEDIAN DIES READ HERE THIS IS SO SAD http:///mQHf0

2 Likes

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by teaj007(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
lilprinze:
olohun....dem plenty 4 my caban.....awon eja gbigbee... tongue
lilprinze:
olohun....dem plenty 4 my caban.....awon eja gbigbee.....omo iono knw.....made front page....omo mehn..dancing shoki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by Dopeyomi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
[size=20] ah swear dOwn i didn't read anytHing in the long post.. Well i'm slim already.. Its of no use to ♏ε̲̣̣ anyway.. #Ju̶̲̥̲̣̅̊st feel like drOppinG coMment..

Brb mah 'sharJ' my 3310

[/size]

1 Share

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by intergral(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
Slim lie....... This is how you guys deceive our women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little Advice if you want to be slim start working-out or register in a fitness centre.
. Abi watin I talk no make sense? cheesy
Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by lekjons(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
story 4 d gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Fashion Tips For An Instant Slim Down by checkdate(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Advertico:
There are tons of fashion solutions to give a slimming illusion. Choosing clothes and accessories to make a woman look thinner is typically about focusing on the right kind of patterns, fit and cut for each woman’s unique body proportions. It is camouflaging some of the “wobbly
bits” and emphasizing the attractive
attributes. Of course, a healthy dose of self-confidence is the linchpin for pulling off any outfit. Check out five simple style tricks any woman can do to look five to ten pounds slimmer in just minutes.

1. Wear clothes that fit. One of the most important things a woman can do is to choose clothes that are the right
size for her body. Big, baggy clothes do not hide a fuller figure. In fact, they accentuate it.

2. Use dark colors to cover the most unflattering parts of the body. There is a reason why people say black is
slimming. They say that because it's true.
However, women don't have to shed
everything colorful in their wardrobe. Using a dark color over the areas of the body that a woman is uncomfortable with can camouflage that area and draw the attention to her assets in other places.

3. Use shapewear: Shapewear is not just for overweight women. Women of all sizes have decided that Spanx is not a trend and have wholeheartedly latched on to the shapewear movement. Whether it's toning the tummy, slimming down the hips, or smoothing out a round backside, a little shape wear can work wonders for those "fat days" or any days.

4. Use long necklaces to draw attention
from one’s hips: While accessories will not hide anything directly, they can focus attention off one's problem areas. Long necklaces can create a long, lean appearance and draw eyes upward and inward and away from any saddlebags.

5. Wear hair up and off one’s face.

Source:
www.empowher.com/weight-loss/content/5-fashion-tips-instant-slim-down
THIS SUBJECT OF SLIMING DOWN IS BECOMING HIGHLY OVER FLOGGED. FOR A LADY WITH OVER FEEDING HABIT THINK OF SLIMING DOWN, ITS JUST LIKE TRYING TO STOP THE RAIN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking / Jane Ezenwa Emerges Exquisite Queen Nigeria World 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.