Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Muslims, Christians, Pagans And All Other Theist. Lets Debate!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims, Christians, Pagans And All Other Theist. Lets Debate!!! (419 Views)

Has Anyone Noticed The Increase In Numbers Of Pagans And Agnostics/deists Here? / Challenging The Theists. (god Believers, Pagans And Avatar Enthusiasts :-) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims, Christians, Pagans And All Other Theist. Lets Debate!!! by AltarBoy1: 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
I write this, not to distort or interfare in anybodies faith. But since God gave us brain, I think its wise enough for us to reason and ask questns concerning things aroung us. So muslims, christians and all the other theist, lets discuss some issues concerning God. First of all, I believe in God, but things dont realy add up concerning who God is and His purpose for creating us. I was taught as a kid that God created us so as to worship Him. Now, my 1st question is;
why didnt God placed us in heaven after creating us, so that we will be there worshipping Him?
Taking a look around us, all you see is suffering, killings and hatred. 2ndly, did God created some pple so that they could suffer here on earth. Not that He(God) will even help them overcome the suffering, rather he will just sit and watch as the suffering goes on. I knw some pple will say, man created suffering for himself. But why cant God remove such men who will create suffering for others since he is all knowing and have the power to do all things. *To be cont....*
Re: Muslims, Christians, Pagans And All Other Theist. Lets Debate!!! by clara472: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
ok
Re: Muslims, Christians, Pagans And All Other Theist. Lets Debate!!! by AltarBoy1: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
*Contd*
Like i said earlier, if you start doubting your faith cos of this my thread, do not put the blame on me, as I didnt force you to read it.
Now, can someone explain to me the essence of this life that we are in?
Can some one plz list for me the benefit of one leaving a life of total religous submission to a God over that of one living a life free from religion and plz dont tell me abt God blessing them, cos I have seen pple who have served God all through their life and yet they keep suffering while their are others who lived "any how" life and they made it in life, having a good family, cars, houses and die happily. So what are the advantages of living a religous life. To be contd...
Re: Muslims, Christians, Pagans And All Other Theist. Lets Debate!!! by AltarBoy1: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
Today, i visited a friend in a local clinic. Then I saw a girl of abt 10-12yrs, looking seriously sick that she could hardly walk. Looking at her, you will knw that she has really suffered. I was moved, and wished I could help her in her condition. Now, if I as a human being was having the urge to help her even though I cant, how much more of our God who is all powerful. Yet, God let her continue in her suffering. Is this the reason why God created us.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens By Pastor E.A Adeboye / God Works More When You Cannot Trace It. / See What Armed Men Came To Do In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.