Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

A Foreigner's Opinion Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Foreigner's Opinion Of Nigeria (790 Views)

Oshiomhole’s Mother: I Advised My Son To Marry A Foreigner / Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Foreigner's Opinion Of Nigeria by davies123: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Nigerians where bashing Nigeria on the internet (on a yahoo news article comments about about Good luck) and abusing president Jonathan as usual,but here is what a foreigner had to say to them in reply:

Bob 22 hours ago 0 3

"I recommend you visit that country. I had your mindset until I visited Abuja and Lagos. This is a great country in the making. Like every other black nation anywhere in the world, it has it's own challenges, but to simply define it only by these short comings is unfair. This country has more graduates and undergraduates, both home and abroad than the rest of other 14 west African countries put together. It has 5 International airports and over 20 regional Airports. It has more 8 lane highways than any other black nation in this God's green earth. It has more urban areas and cities than any other country south of Sahara. Its democracy is only 15 years old and please show me any other black nation that is corruption free. They will get it right slowly but surely. Whatever name you call your own is what others call it. Stop talking yourselves down all the time. Nigeria is the pride of Africa and not a laughing stock as u called it. God has not finished with that country yet. Up Naija !!! "
Re: A Foreigner's Opinion Of Nigeria by 2cato: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Message for the APC hireling on nairaland esp egift and omenka berem and cramjones the local champion aka nigerian on the brink

1 Like

Re: A Foreigner's Opinion Of Nigeria by Caseless: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
2cato:
Message for the APC hireling on nairaland esp egift and omenka berem and cramjones the local champion aka nigerian on the brink
a msg for asinines like u who are bent on seeing what is capable of destroying nigeria grow. U celebrate cluelessness, corruption and bad leadership at will. Gej is d reason why nigeria or nigerians are being abused and lost respect internationally.
Gej must go!

3 Likes

Re: A Foreigner's Opinion Of Nigeria by KLEINBASS: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2014
davies123:
Nigerians where bashing Nigeria on the internet (on a yahoo news article comments about about Good luck) and abusing president Jonathan as usual,but here is what a foreigner had to say to them in reply:

Bob 22 hours ago 0 3

"I recommend you visit that country. I had your mindset until I visited Abuja and Lagos. This is a great country in the making. Like every other black nation anywhere in the world, it has it's own challenges, but to simply define it only by these short comings is unfair. This country has more graduates and undergraduates, both home and abroad than the rest of other 14 west African countries put together. It has 5 International airports and over 20 regional Airports. It has more 8 lane highways than any other black nation in this God's green earth. It has more urban areas and cities than any other country south of Sahara. Its democracy is only 15 years old and please show me any other black nation that is corruption free. They will get it right slowly but surely. Whatever name you call your own is what others call it. Stop talking yourselves down all the time. Nigeria is the pride of Africa and not a laughing stock as u called it. God has not finished with that country yet. Up Naija !!! "

is not a laughing stock, is a disappointment to the rest of africa and threat to clean environment and peaceful atmosphere in zuid-afrika..

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Face The Police, House Speaker Tambuwal Declares / How GEJ Won 2011 Presidential Elections / U.S Condemns Governor Shema's "Cockroaches" Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.