Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,036 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

APC Will Defeat Jonathan In His Home State, Bayelsa – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Defeat Jonathan In His Home State, Bayelsa – Oshiomhole (436 Views)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Will Defeat Jonathan In His Home State, Bayelsa – Oshiomhole by idris93(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, has challenged President Goodluck Jonathan to name the projects he and his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, have executive for the benefit of the people of the state since he assumed office.

The governor also vowed that his party, the All progressives Congress, APC, would defeat Mr. Jonathan in his home state, Bayelsa, and other states controlled by the PDP in the South-South geo-political zones. The states are Delta, Cross River and Akwa Ibom.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/171091-apc-will-defeat-jonathan-in-his-home-state-bayelsa-oshiomhole.html
Re: APC Will Defeat Jonathan In His Home State, Bayelsa – Oshiomhole by morefire: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
lol.....joke of the year... and to think Jona and this same Osho are coded friends only makes me enjoy our politics the more.....
Re: APC Will Defeat Jonathan In His Home State, Bayelsa – Oshiomhole by donmalcolm21(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
Oshimole new found tongue is giving me creeps

(1) (Reply)

Another Bad Road In My Area / Regenerating Abia Cities / INEC chairman should be more powerful than the president of Nigeria- Ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.