Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (369474 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ayinba1(f): 4:35am On Feb 13, 2015
Inna lillahi wa ina ilaihi rajiun. From Allah we come and unto Him is our return. May Allah forgive DJ all his shortcomings, Ameen.

For the rest of us, a stark reminder of the temporary nature of everything that we have ; good health, wealth, family (spouses, children) etc and life itself.

All are meant to be used to prepare for the next journey which is never ending.

Thanks to everyone, who relentlessly fought to get DJ his health back and save his life. TeHN, NL members who contributed in cash and kind, it was not wasted for surely "No good deed goes unrewarded" . May Allah grant us all goodness, Amin

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Rest in Peace Dj
At least, you'll find the rest you deserve now. We love you but God loves you most.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 13, 2015
olu4life:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! U kidding me right?! No No No!!! WTH!!! U must be joking. cry Don't want to believe it. Can someone please visit DJ tomoro biko
since you are the one who doesn't want to believe, you can always go and confirm it for yourself.

May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by vivalavida(m): 5:53am On Feb 13, 2015
That is cancer for you.
RIP to you dude and i pray God grants your family the fortitude to bear this loss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Funjosh(m): 6:09am On Feb 13, 2015
DJDOLA:
Hello guys am in life support hospital I am better when am in hospital than dat cancer hospital staying at home is so risky for me all I need is to to say four days here I believe I will be ok and go back home

Truely you are home rest in peace bro. #SPEACHLESS

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 13, 2015
RIP. cry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by semitunde: 6:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Rest in peace DJ.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to his health issue. Nairalanders, Tehn.

God knows best...
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 6:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Dear Lord!
This is such a sad news!

DJdola, may your soul rest in perfect peace. May the Almighty God console your mother and entire family.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 13, 2015
Oh my world.....shocked and speechless, Rip Dj.......... embarassed
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by olu4life(m): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2015
Viogu:
since you are the one who doesn't want to believe, you can always go and confirm it for yourself.

I can see u are a sadist so no comment for u. At least a respect for DJ

RIP DJ... God knows best

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Babyrex(f): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2015
Sleep well

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Gboliwe: 7:19am On Feb 13, 2015
Sad sad sad sad. This is so sad.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2015
Dj, may ur soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Amen.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Creamish(f): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2015
jaybee3:
Hi All,

It's with great sadness to report that DJ has passed on. We received the information late this evening but couldn't get through to any of his family members to find out timeline of events.

We understand this wasn't the news any of us wanted as our hopes was kept alive by the possibility of God's intervention.

We are comforted with the fact that DJ was a true fighter who fought the deadly disease with all he had left in him. We do know he is now in a much better place

We appreciate this is a very trying period for all concerned so we plead that we allow the family grief in private.

We will continue to support them with prayers and update you guys as of when we receive new information

Regards

TeHN

May his soul R.I.P. I pray God grants the family the fortitude to bear this loss.

Thanks to all who assisted however they could. God bless & keep us all.

5 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Rilwayne001: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2015
RIP cry cry
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Rip DJ.....sleep on bro. sad

This just got me reflecting on so many things. sad

Very sad indeed.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2015
ayinba1:

For the rest of us, a stark reminder of the temporary nature of everything that we have ; good health, wealth, family (spouses, children) etc and life itself.

All are meant to be used to prepare for the next journey which is never ending.

True, true and true words on marble....life is indeed a gift which we must be thankful to the creator at all times....Rip to Dj and may the creator comfort the family and all those who where connected to Dj one way or the other.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by akinsadeez(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2015
This is heart wrenching. God knows people here put in everything to help him beat the Illness but God knows best. May God grant his family the fortified to bear the loss. Rest on DJ.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by danbrowndmf(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2015
To heavy to bear.
God knows the best.
DJDOLA Rest!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by esere826: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2015
RIP
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Expsbterror(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Viogu:

Awwww Awwww cry may he rip.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jumzzy448: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2015
Rip dj. May Allah grant you janatul firdaus
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tollu: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2015
Death is a debt we all have to pay someday.
We can only hope and pray that we leave this earth in a pain free style.

The saddest part for me is the pain that Hammed had to go through, the frustrations from the healthcare providers, the uncertainty. It is just so messed up.

Hammed is truly in a much better place.

May the Almighty keep the rest of us safe from harm and keep disease and sickness far from us all.
Have a great day everyone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pretydiva(f): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2015
Dis is indeed sad..dreamt abt dis sm time last wk. God gives,n he takes
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by sunnshyn(f): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2015
RIP DJ!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pekelepekele(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2015
Jesus this is terrible news. SLEEP WELL DJ.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by jaybee3(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Morning All,
This is to notify you guys that 2 representatives from TeHN are now en-route to LUTH for confirmation and further clarification of how events played out yesterday.

We’ve also been informed that he is to be buried around 4pm today in line with Islamic rights.

We plan to visit the parents so as to extend Nairaland community’s heartfelt condolences to them.

Kind Regards

TeHN

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by snazzylove: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2015
RIP DJ. God the giver of all things gives and takes at His time. May you find the peace you seek, Amen.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Originalsly: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2015
I am sad that he passed on.... we lost a member of the family that we so passionately tried to nurse back to good health. The one thing that comfort me the most is his last post .... I got that he was happy to be where he was and wanted nothing more to do with LCC. I am also comforted that he did not go through the never ending pain and torture that so many cancer patients go through before checking out in misery. He checked out still filled with hope.....he checked out in peace...so from the heart I say Rest In Peace.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by igbsam(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2015
He Indeed went home.

R.I.P brother.

You fought well.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Eneze1(f): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2015
OMG I can't really stop crying now cry cry cry cry RIP Djdola may Almighty God give your family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.