Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? (403698 Views)

Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? - / what Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by markjac01: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2011
i'm just curios dat's all,
Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by Phate07(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2011
Try H2SO4 mixed with HCL. angry

1 Like

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2011
Are you sure?

1 Like

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by Dyt(f): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2011
Potassium wit lime
Omo wit salt
Hydrogen n jik
Dettol wit soap
all of dese means death

1 Like

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by 190: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2011
Try 7UP with SALT

Thats what i gave BABE to terminate her last pregnancy undecided

1 Like

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by MMM2(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2011
1 cup of spe-rm. angry

3 Likes

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by xkillz(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2011
Drink Holy Water, Pray and Belle go Vamuuse!

2 Likes

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by Tedyk(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2011
I would rather advise u to take hot drink lyk chelsea or squadron wit milk
Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2011
gynacocid with (salt and shwepps drink)mixed and drink. Thats all

chaii, see people replies, very rediculous grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2011

1 Like

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by MsPotato(f): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2011
I heard that if you continuously drink cooling fluids, it will get rid of it like

1) Cooling water
2) Green Tea
3) Barley water
Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by satani23: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2011
lime with Alabukun works wonders

1 Like

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2011
His Excellency B.K. Njoku:

****Falls Down and breaks teeth****

2 Likes

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by HisExcellencyBKNjoku: 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2011
undecided grin grin grin
Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by blank(f): 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
sexkillz:

****Falls Down and breaks teeth****

Abeg no break teeth yet o. The guy go soon gbagaun another one.
Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by markjac01: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2011
www.
mark_jac01:

i'm just curious dat's all,
ok, im not just curious i need real and first hand info, guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by freepeople: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2011
Take calcium + fesolate + folic acid + multivitamin + suphadoxine/pyrimethamine.
The pregnancy will terminate after some months.
If your belly continue to swell; don't worry, it will surely terminate.

PS: please don't take any other drug apart from the prescription above,
Any other drug can make you barren.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by Dyt(f): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2011
Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by pendo89(f): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2011
sad
Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by Angelamark: 4:14am On Jan 21, 2013
[/color]Guys u don't have to be Insultive,nobody is above it...Give the right answer if u know,no one Is holy...[color=]Guys u don't have to be Insultive,nobody is above it...Give the right answer if u know,no one Is holy...Guys u don't have to be Insultive,nobody is above it...Give the right answer if u know,no one Is holy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by mikecashes(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2013
I have been praying for a child and you want to kill yours. This is unimaginable, abeg born d child carry am come give me.

11 Likes

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by bidexolumanish(m): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
190: Try 7UP with SALT

Thats what i gave BABE to terminate her last pregnancy undecided
i wonder why ur mama been no terminate ur pregnancy,u 4 no cum get chance to dy terminate peoples own nw.

1 Like

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by Jayclinics(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2013
Jezzzzz......ppl wicked oooo. see comments.
I don read laugh my brain join my neck.
but miss, HIA is a little help for you.
I know it will help:
http://cliniconomy..com/2013/09/teenage-girls-and-contraceptives-birth.html?m=0
Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by ijeoma100: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2013
Mods, can you delete this thread?

It contains a lot of misleading information that might be believed by the easily led. A lot of the info is not only baseless but is also very harmful, and if followed, will probably do more harm than good.

Please delete the thread. It's the responsible thing to do under the circumstances.

4 Likes

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by NanaAmofah(m): 2:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
well well well.let see this patients problem.Now mix the blaxk layer of batries with broken bottles and add bleach to it period.

NEEEEEEEXT

1 Like

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by EngrVIC: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
BREAK TWO DIODE, MIX WITH FOUR ALOMO AND THREE PACKS OF OMO, ARIEL, AND KLIN EACH, POUR INSIDE TWO WEEKS FERMENTED PALM WINE, ADD THREE RESISTORS AND CAPACITOR ALSO ADD SPIDER IC's, WITH TWO SPOON OF OGOGORO. THAT WILL DO THE TRICK. grin undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by MissEfe(f): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2015
Keep ur mouth shut if u don't know, than to come here with silly replies, what if d op heed all dis advice and find himself in a bigger trouble.
I don't know what Nairaland is turning into dis days. .
U dis op if u are not ready for pregnancy and you don't know you way to the hospital for a D&C then u are not suppose to be having s*x.

3 Likes

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2015
MissEfe:
Keep ur mouth shut if u don't know, than to come here with silly replies, what if d op heed all dis advice and find himself in a bigger trouble.
I don't know what Nairaland is turning into dis days. .
U dis op if u are not ready for pregnancy and you don't know you way to the hospital for a D&C then u are not suppose to be having s*x.

Shattap ur mouth.......,,can u count how many sticks u don lick..........and na still continuous.................. Dem still poke one 15yrs old girl for ma next door yesternite....,..,,,,@op........just get dis drug ,MISOPROTOL........,,,,make sure u buy it from a close pharmacy cuz dey may ask u for hospital ishh or if u can fake one..........d drug will remove d pregnancy in 4hrs and its safer than d nonsense I don't dey see on dis thread........,,remember,,,,,,,,,,,if ur sperm wan drop next time,,,,,,quickly remove ur kondo....,,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by MissEfe(f): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2015
yusufogrin:

Shattap ur mouth.......,,can u count how many sticks u don lick..........and na still continuous.................. Dem still poke one 15yrs old girl for ma next door yesternite....,..,,,,@op........just get dis drug ,MISOPROTOL........,,,,make sure u buy it from a close pharmacy cuz dey may ask u for hospital ishh or if u can fake one..........d drug will remove d pregnancy in 4hrs and its safer than d nonsense I don't dey see on dis thread........,,remember,,,,,,,,,,,if ur sperm wan drop next time,,,,,,quickly remove ur kondo....,,

Don't insult me OK, cus I did not remember talking to u, d best and safe Way is to go to d hospital for a proper abortion, drugs can damage her womb or she may loose her life.

1 Like

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by Funjosh(m): 4:27am On Jan 23, 2016
freepeople:
Take calcium + fesolate + folic acid + multivitamin + suphadoxine/pyrimethamine.

This is the best recipe grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by Pwettyella(f): 6:43am On Oct 01, 2017
[quote author=190 post=8707936][color=red
Re: What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? by Partnerbiz3: 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
freepeople:

Are the above abortifacients?

Nairalannd is becoming sth else.
Make her barren? Tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju / Causes Of Seeing Menstrual Period Twice A Month / Postinor 2 - How Effective Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.