Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368543 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ijbeauty(f): 12:29am On Feb 15, 2015
Who am I to question the creator....

But am still bewildered at such news, I believe you Lord could heal him, was it his time to go?

Chaii, with this ache in my hrt n tears in my eyes I bid you farewell Djdola....

Where you are is better than this place...

Pls Lord accept his soul, amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Life is ephemeral. May God grant the family the strength to bear the loss. So sad. cry

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Tvegas(m): 12:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Hhmmm may the soul of the departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 15, 2015
embarassedembarassed R.I.P DJ DOLAsad

THIS IS ONE OF THE SADDEST THREADS IN NL'S HISTORYsad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by 2tees03(f): 12:35am On Feb 15, 2015
Dis is so sad, jst seeing d tread for d 1st time.may God console d parents, continue to rest in peace. Wish I met u. cry

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:40am On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmm, what can i say?
REST IN PEACE BRO.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 15, 2015

I'm incredibly sad to hear this.

Rest in peace, DJdola.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Tobilastik(m): 12:40am On Feb 15, 2015
so sad...
RIP DJDOLA
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Elnino4ladies: 12:40am On Feb 15, 2015
Sad sad sad..may God give his family the strenght to bear the lost.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 15, 2015
DJDOLA, may your soul rest in peace, Amen.

@ Seun Osewa
I have a suggestion to make. Please, and please if you would be so kind to allow a small banner for TEHN's charity projects to be displayed on front page always, so that NLers would always be abreast with TEHN's projects. If a banner would be too much to ask, is it possible to write an algorithm to always have current TEHN's project threads displayed on the front page? This would help ensure speedy response to critical situations as some of us only visit the front page. Some people didn't even know about Hameed's case until his demise. Too many lives are lost in Nigeria needlessly. May God continue to bless you abundantly as you consider this suggestion or something better.

I thank all the NLers who assisted Hameed in one way or the other, contributions, prayer, time, support and all. God will reward you all even if you don't believe in him. He never turns his eyes away from good deeds.

I am moved to tears as I type this. This shows that despite all the bickering and fights, we are still one. God bless you Seun for this platform. Nairalanders are real fighters with great compassion.

Gboliwe, Chair cover, pickabeau, r231, jaybee, idowuogbo, e.t.c all the TEHN crew, thumbs up. Please PM me if there's need for any donations/assistance in future projects.

May God console his family at this time of need. Hammeed rest on brother! Rest on!

19 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 15, 2015
sad but inevitable. at times like.these I wonder why the religion section exists. The family must move on. thanks all
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Deejavuu(f): 12:45am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP DJOLA,,you fought till the end...

God grant you eternal rest Amen cry cry cry cry cry

Indeed everthing we kill ourselves for in life is vanity.

Fare thee well !!!!! sad sad

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by rhymaholic: 12:49am On Feb 15, 2015
So sad he's gone... May his soul rest in peace.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by gmacnoms(m): 1:02am On Feb 15, 2015
I love d nairaland family. Its a place where u meet and mingle with true nigerians. I cried a lot wen I lost that girl early dis year,tears dropped after reading his posts. even if I neva nu abt dis...... IJN, ill health will neva cum near nairaland and our families. Let's just b closer to God and b prayerful. RIP djdola. I love u all my nairalanders. A beta nigeria will erupt thru us

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by JesusDWay(m): 1:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Sad! I pray God gives gives his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by walosha(f): 1:05am On Feb 15, 2015
[size=15pt]Nairaland shouldn't be about talking and talking. I suggest there should be a way we can come together to help, attend ceremonies, assist financially when in need. Mod. Seun please look into this[/size]
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Brimmie(m): 1:08am On Feb 15, 2015
I've been indoor all day, alone thinking about my life.

Then I refreshed FP, seeing this thread.. I'm totally weak and sad.

I pray that Allah (SWT) grant you Al-Jannah firdaus.

Rest in Peace Big Bro!

sad I'm really sad!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 15, 2015
sad
AdiĆ³s sad
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Rendition(m): 1:09am On Feb 15, 2015
My Goodness.....Sadface, just saw dis post on frontpage lastnit while I was scrolling tru for d first time av never read abt it bfore and den I went bck too read frm d genesis of the post....jizzz I have bin moved too tears...reading frm parts wer the poster was begging to be heard ,blessing nd applauding the helps he got frm every single person or shud say blessed nigerian here....I pray for his gentle soul too rest in the bosom of the almighty God bcoz he only can justify our time on earth and my heart felt prayers goes too the Help Group who swung intoo support nd those that personally supported him tru...May Godbless his family and give the the fortitude too bare the loss...Godbless Us all

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tumaraya: 1:11am On Feb 15, 2015
When I heard the News I felt so Weak in Spirit, I remember how he opened a thread to solicit for our support, how he begged us to help him that he didn't want to die.. Oh Lord, thou Knows Best. RIP DJDOLA. May God Accept Your Soul.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Suzzytee05(f): 1:13am On Feb 15, 2015
So sad. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by poseidon12: 1:14am On Feb 15, 2015
R.I.P. DJDola. You are in a better place. May God grant your family the strength to bear the loss.
And to the TeHN crew, may God bless you all for your selfless service. I am truly impressed.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by shurlar50(m): 1:19am On Feb 15, 2015
This is really disheartening!!! RIP bro
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tyson55(m): 1:21am On Feb 15, 2015
May God Grant him eternal Rest.

Rip bro.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by mustaphagreens(m): 1:23am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP man
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Faibuhari: 1:24am On Feb 15, 2015
jaybee3:
Hi All,

It's with great sadness to report that DJ has passed on. We received the information late this evening but couldn't get through to any of his family members to find out timeline of events.

We understand this wasn't the news any of us wanted as our hopes was kept alive by the possibility of God's intervention.

We are comforted with the fact that DJ was a true fighter who fought the deadly disease with all he had left in him. We do know he is now in a much better place

We appreciate this is a very trying period for all concerned so we plead that we allow the family grief in private.

We will continue to support them with prayers and update you guys as of when we receive new information

Regards

TeHN
DJDOLA, How you fought this ailment gallantly, you were strong and you never gave up. RIP and we will meet soon in heaven and I promise you we will experience this same joy and love we get here on Nairaland
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Rajosh(m): 1:27am On Feb 15, 2015
jeez! so he finally died. I Never knew him in person but it feels like a friend, family is gone. RIP BROTHER. till we meet to part no more
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by omenka(m): 1:30am On Feb 15, 2015
He put up a great fight to the very last minute but in the end, God had his way. I hope he's in a better place now where he can find rest.

Pray God grants the family and loved ones left behind the fortitude to bear such a sad loss.

RIP DJ.

Nairaland family will always remember you.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by dabrake(m): 1:31am On Feb 15, 2015
A bad way to start the day and the week.
Very unfortunate story.
Sleep on Soldier

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 15, 2015
This is just not fair cry cry cry

For how many months now, only to end this way. cry

Mhen this is all messed up.

Can't even believe this. What happened na? Wasn't he flown out again? All my hopes of him getting back as normal, gone.

Mhen life is fxcked. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by dabrake(m): 1:33am On Feb 15, 2015
dhammyg:
embarassedembarassed R.I.P DJ DOLAsad

THIS IS ONE OF THE SADDEST THREADS IN NL'S HISTORYsad
On par with The Perx and Bawomolo's demise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.