Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You (368496 Views)

Over 90% Of Females Will Miss This Question / A Thanksgiving Thread For DJDOLA / DJDOLA; Prayers, Words Of Gratitude, Derailers Haven, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2014

Team , B members
Who else is in Lagos?

Yme1
ResearchQ
Babyosisi
lafex. In Lagos
naijadeyhia. In Lagos
Greg420
Bensky. In Lagos
bensky4real@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by sirmmykay(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hmmm! It is well, dnt av money bt I believe in d God dt I serve, Silver nd gold I av nt bt in d name of Jesus u wil come here to testify. God who created u also av a spare wit Him, testimony wil be d end of dis hustling. Proud to be a Nigerian. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by lafex: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

Please contact babyosisi on babyosisi@hotmail.com to help with team B
I have contact her

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
Make I check my mail Bikonu
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
babyosisi:
Make I check my mail Bikonu

Madam area scatter cheesy

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tobey2ng(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
r231:
UPDATE!!

13:00 - Ambulance left Eruwa en-route to Lagos hospital.

We will update you guys later when they arrive.

Thank you!!

TeHN
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Natasha2(f): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please just like someone suggested lets post this on our fb, twitter whats app and any other social network we are part of, It will definitely create more awareness, donations and prayers for DJ.

2 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
texazzpete:

Hi
Any way I can contact you directly?
Peter no fail to donate all that shell money wey u dey chop wink. God will replenish your pocket IJN.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by bensky: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Guys i want to volunteer, what can i do, my email is bensky4real@yahoo.com, i live in lekki or whats up me on 08028209516

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
bensky:
Guys i want to volunteer, what can i do, my email is bensky4real@yahoo.com, i live in lekki or whats up me on 08028209516

Ok noted.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by sammyhands1620: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
I know Nigerias aren't as bad as we are being painted, I am moved by the selflessness of members of this forum from all over the world, may God send you all help in your time of need. I make my contribution by morning. I will do something else in addition. May the healing power of God locate you Djdola wherever you are in Jesus name

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pickabeau1: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
Natasha2:
Please just like someone suggested lets post this on our fb, twitter whats app and any other social network we are part of, It will definitely create more awareness, donations and prayers for DJ.

Please do so
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Idowuogbo(f): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
sirmmykay:
Hmmm! It is well, dnt av money bt I believe in d God dt I serve, Silver nd gold I av nt bt in d name of Jesus u wil come here to testify. God who created u also av a spare wit Him, testimony wil be d end of dis hustling. Proud to be a Nigerian. Shalom
Ameeeeeeen!!! God bless you!! Thanks sir!
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
greg420:

done

I didn't get your mail o
Please sign off as your moniker,I am getting tons of spam mail
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by chikkyberry: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
I love this. Ur healed IJN. Amen
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by texazzpete(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
babyosisi:

My brother,you still dey around?
Na wa o
You wan find me husband?
I don marry o with 5 hefty boys
Hahahahaha
babyosisi@hotmail.com

You don go far na.
I'll be 5 years soon, with 2 hyperactive girls smiley so you senior me for that one

I'll send you an email. Will want to get some details so hopefully i can circulate to a wider audience to get some funds.

I guess this means I'll be joining team C. Not in Naija so A and B are out of it.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by beedam(f): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Walcolm
Mytestimony
Lovinam
Dhabeautyjas
tchiwinnie
Sorry to have bothered you all but I just feel you can help save a brother. May God bless you as you donate towards saving DJDOLA. Thanks
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by aribs(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Does anyone know if a paypal account has been set up for him?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Tokunbohkinibig: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
@Tehn team and all, i am suggesting that DJ brother and d donor should be taken out of the travel plan so as to cut a lot of expenses. I m not in medical field but i think i have read it somewhere somehow that a donor's kidney/liver could be moved from point A to point B without any hassle; that means from Nigeria to India.

Finally, a new team should be raised among Nairalanders living in India to join Tehn team. The team would be saddled with d responsibity of running the local-India errands instead of spending about #250,000-#300,000 thereabt on DJ brother travelling documents and flight.

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by beedam(f): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Spyder880
Fhemmmy
mufutau55 (hajj mi)
Muyesky
My brothers from property section,Sorry to have bothered you all but I just feel you can help save a brother. May God bless you as you donate towards saving DJDOLA. Thanks

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by britiko: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
aribs:
yes, ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by hrykanu231(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
just contributed lil(3k) hoping to contribute more by GODS grace

6 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
texazzpete:

You don go far na.
I'll be 5 years soon, with 2 hyperactive girls smiley so you senior me for that one

I'll send you an email. Will want to get some details so hopefully i can circulate to a wider audience to get some funds.

I guess this means I'll be joining team C. Not in Naija so A and B are out of it.

Jisie Ike

The bank details are on this thread but do contact me
Where you dey sef?
These are the people we started this nairaland journey with o
You and plenty others now gone AWOL
God bless you
Anything to help this young man
His story has touched the core of my soul
Dallas abi?
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by ichapi55: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
babyosisi:

I didn't get your mail o
Please sign off as your moniker,I am getting tons of spam mail
sent a mail and replied with my NL moniker

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by pwettytemmy(f): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bless us all. lets continue to donate and believe dat givers never lack.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by colossus2: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
aribs:
Send a mail to ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
Thanks kiss
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by passe(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
I tried to transfer my widows's mite into the GTB Acc from my UBA acc in Niaja but it says destination bank "is not available now",ll try again surely.I want to use this opportunity to thank all that God ve used in one way or the other till date.The good Lord ll surely meet u all at the point of all your needs abundantly IJN.Amen. The purpose of this thread ll surely be achieved.

3 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by flyca: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
hrykanu231:
just contributed lil(3k) hoping to contribute more by GODS grace

It will go a long way sir. God bless you.
Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by tchiwinnie: 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Really touched by d show of love here.God bless Tehn, God bless nairalandforum and indeed God bless every1. Will contribute my 'widow's mite' soon. DJDOLA , may God grant u divine healing.IJN Amen!

1 Like

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by oluamid(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
For some of us who might not be able to help financially or be on the ground as a volunteer but want to help in other ways, we can help by making the Hashtag #SaveHammed trend on twitter. Who knows, this may get to the notice of a bigshot who can willingly take up the cause. Most celebrities and more importantly, politicians, are on twitter because of the coming elections.

I can see some useless trends on twitter, lets make #SaveHammed trend and further draw attention to the state of our healthcare system which has made many people resort to self-help and other unwholesome practices.

4 Likes

Re: RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You by dubezj: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
aribs:

Paypal: Please email ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (168)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.