Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Help Me! My Mailbox Is Flooded With Bounces From MAILER-DAEMON. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me! My Mailbox Is Flooded With Bounces From MAILER-DAEMON. (2010 Views)

Open OST File From Corrupted Outlook Mailbox / How To Repair Corrupt Exchange 2003 Mailbox? / Does Who Need Mass Inbox Mailer Or The Script: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! My Mailbox Is Flooded With Bounces From MAILER-DAEMON. by tolu4you: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
My mailbox is flooded with bounces from
MAILER-DAEMON YAHOO, don't know what to do. It started about 3 weeks ago. please me nairalanders.....thanks
Re: Help Me! My Mailbox Is Flooded With Bounces From MAILER-DAEMON. by bigtt76(f): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
Login and change your password fast if you have not attempted sending out emails in recent past which had resulted in them bouncing. Your account's password must have been stolen and your email account been deployed to send out emails either as an SMTP or forwarder.

Also check the configured forwarder in your account grin #badtboysatwork

tolu4you:
My mailbox is flooded with bounces from
MAILER-DAEMON YAHOO, don't know what to do. It started about 3 weeks ago. please me nairalanders.....thanks
Re: Help Me! My Mailbox Is Flooded With Bounces From MAILER-DAEMON. by nuelsylves(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
U can as well cross check the E-mail address u are sending the mail to...,once there is error in the spelling ur mail can't deliver rather it will bounce back.
Re: Help Me! My Mailbox Is Flooded With Bounces From MAILER-DAEMON. by tolu4you: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
bigtt76:
Login and change your password fast if you have not attempted sending out emails in recent past which had resulted in them bouncing. Your account's password must have been stolen and your email account been deployed to send out emails either as an SMTP or forwarder.

Also check the configured forwarder in your account grin #badtboysatwork

i have done but not working
Re: Help Me! My Mailbox Is Flooded With Bounces From MAILER-DAEMON. by tolu4you: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
nuelsylves:
U can as well cross check the E-mail address u are sending the mail to...,once there is error in the spelling ur mail can't deliver rather it will bounce back.
not sending any massage and im receiving at least 15 of these error massages everyday
Re: Help Me! My Mailbox Is Flooded With Bounces From MAILER-DAEMON. by bigtt76(f): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
What email provider are you using? Yahoo or Gmail? It is also possible that your laptop has a keylogger malware on it and hackers are having a field day. They must have setup an SMTP server on your laptop using your email login details and sending the emails from your laptop. Confirm please.

If yes, I would advise you change the password to your email again and try cleaning your laptop before trying to use it to access your email

tolu4you:

i have done but not working
Re: Help Me! My Mailbox Is Flooded With Bounces From MAILER-DAEMON. by tolu4you: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2014
bigtt76:
What email provider are you using? Yahoo or Gmail? It is also possible that your laptop has a keylogger malware on it and hackers are having a field day. They must have setup an SMTP server on your laptop using your email login details and sending the emails from your laptop. Confirm please.

If yes, I would advise you change the password to your email again and try cleaning your laptop before trying to use it to access your email

im using my fone to login..... yahoo. its been long i use my laptop
Re: Help Me! My Mailbox Is Flooded With Bounces From MAILER-DAEMON. by bigtt76(f): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2014
You need to access the Yahoo email on a desktop computer. That's the only place you can remove the email forwarder setup on your account by the hackers. Those settings are not on the mobile version.

tolu4you:

im using my fone to login..... yahoo. its been long i use my laptop
Re: Help Me! My Mailbox Is Flooded With Bounces From MAILER-DAEMON. by tolu4you: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
bigtt76:
You need to access the Yahoo email on a desktop computer. That's the only place you can remove the email forwarder setup on your account by the hackers. Those settings are not on the mobile version.

thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve ====window 7, Build 7600 : This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine / New Lectures For Accounting Software Package Training Begins October,2016 / Bypass Administrator's Password On Any System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.