Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 (32268 Views)

Xenophobic Attack:nigeria Provides Emergency Number For Distressed Nigeria In SA / World Bank President Shuns Nigeria In His Visit To Africa / She Broke The G.o.p. And Now She Owns It- Times Op-ed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by MabraO: 7:13am On Dec 23, 2014
EVarn:
i wouldnt consider myself misinformed love,because the impact of your micro business funds is barely felt,on what scale has the SA government set up business funds for people?,because in nigeria,billions of naira goes into SMSE coffers per month both from federal and state levels,everyone from those who seek to open factories to those who seek to set up shops and small retail qiosks,have access to the fund.bank loan policies have been relaxed,existing big and medium enterprises are setting up facilities to foster the up and coming ones.thats what i call economic develepment!,imagine the effects these things will generate on the long run,in few years,the economy begins to boom even more!.tell me,can that be achieved by dashing out money to able bodied men?.

Who is this guy? U spewing poo
Same Naija wey me nd u dey na all these u mentioned re happening yet majority if the citizens re lamenting?
Pls quit exaggerating.
Nigeria's fabulous economy is only on paper nothing more. It is something u nd I know
Damned!!
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2014
MabraO:

Who is this guy? U spewing poo
Same Naija wey me nd u dey na all these u mentioned re happening yet majority if the citizens re lamenting?
Pls quit exaggerating.
Nigeria's fabulous economy is only on paper nothing more. It is something u nd I know
Damned!!
Need i say more?
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
I have read this thread from the beginning to the end and I must say the Nigerians here suffer from a delusional ultra nationalistic disorder. South Africa is way advanced, more infra structurally and technologically developed and light years way ahead than Nigeria. There is no hope that Nigeria can any time in the future catch up especially if JonaClueless gets his way and rigs again. This is coming from a Nigerian that does business in SA and regularly shuttles Lagos and Cape town. Where do I even want to start?.........most of the positives about nigeria described here were blatant lies and do not correspond to the reality on ground. As much as am ashamed of it, the SAns on this thread were right and spoke the blatant truth....

Nigeria is a failed state tethering on the brink of disaster.....so sad.

1. Infrastructure is terrible..... pot hole filled roads right from the airport....very bad and this goes for about 98% of the nation's road networks...potholes everywhere
2. even the Airport is crap, for a seasoned traveller and having seen many airports most definitely O.R Mambo is miles ahead of the so called MMA international infact Tambo is the only airport in Africa equipped for handling an Airbus A380 Super jumbo jet
3. I can't even compare the electricity, it's a No contest

I could go on and on and on....the ease of doing business, making money, investing......It's not even a contest. SA wins hands down, sad but true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Scholes007(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
Donxavier:
I have read this thread from the beginning to the end and I must say the Nigerians here suffer from a delusional ultra nationalistic disorder. South Africa is way advanced, more infra structurally and technologically developed and light years way ahead than Nigeria. There is no hope that Nigeria can any time in the future catch up especially if JonaClueless gets his way and rigs again. This is coming from a Nigerian that does business in SA and regularly shuttles Lagos and Cape town. Where do I even want to start?.........most of the positives about nigeria described here were blatant lies and do not correspond to the reality on ground. As much as am ashamed of it, the SAns on this thread were right and spoke the blatant truth....

Nigeria is a failed state tethering on the brink of disaster.....so sad.

1. Infrastructure is terrible..... pot hole filled roads right from the airport....very bad and this goes for about 98% of the nation's road networks...potholes everywhere
2. even the Airport is crap, for a seasoned traveller and having seen many airports most definitely O.R Mambo is miles ahead of the so called MMA international infact Tambo is the only airport in Africa equipped for handling an Airbus A380 Super jumbo jet
3. I can't even compare the electricity, it's a No contest

I could go on and on and on....the ease of doing business, making money, investing......It's not even a contest. SA wins hands down, sad but true.
pls jst tell me the lies ? or do think nigeria ends in lagos...I jst travelled from uturu in Abia state to onitcha i was surprised how the road networks where of sharp contrast of what i read in Nairaland...but i dont mean we are better than SA
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
EVarn:
Need i say more?

i wonder why you still dey here dey answer all these people especially the Nigerians.

These people are cynics by default. I blame the local media for their cynicism. Anything outside APC/PDP is rocket sc to them.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
with so much reluctance; with an unbelievable magnitude of inertia, i ask: "mention the technological superirority of SA to Nigeria".
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by EVarn(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2014
craziebone:

i wonder why you still dey here dey answer all these people especially the Nigerians. These people are cynics by default. I blame the local media for their cynicism. Anything outside APC/PDP is rocket sc to them.
i tire o,my brother.i'll just begin to ignore them.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Centrifude(m): 12:53am On Dec 28, 2014
craziebone:
with so much reluctance; with an unbelievable magnitude of inertia, i ask: "mention the technological superirority of SA to Nigeria".

We just need to mention one. Sosal a South African Company produces Synthetic Fuel and is the leading company in the commercialization of synthetic fuel *IN THE WORLD*

Sasol operates the world's only commercial Fischer Tropsch coal-to-liquids facility at Secunda, with a capacity of 150,000 barrels per day (24,000 m3/d)
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 28, 2014
Centrifude:

We just need to mention one. Sosal a South African Company produces Synthetic Fuel and is the leading company in the commercialization of synthetic fuel *IN THE WORLD*

Sasol operates the world's only commercial Fischer Tropsch coal-to-liquids facility at Secunda, with a capacity of 150,000 barrels per day (24,000 m3/d)

Nigeria has Zinnox- a tech company making laptops. It is the first and only indegenous African laptop and gadget maker.

We also have Innoson. The first and only African indegenous car maker.

We also have a NASDRA. It has been able to put up to 5 sattelite in orbit including Africa's only Geo stationary communication sattelite. As we speak, the NASDRA is training Africa's first Astronauts and in 2015, we will be the first African country to send into space an astronuat. I am not talking about a space tourist because i know of an SA's Mark Shuttleworth.

The NASDRA has trained Engrs. Nigeria is the first African country to be able to build a space sattelite all by her local engrs. Plans are well on the way to make sure that in 2030, Nigeria becomes the first country in Africa to launch a space sattelite on OUR OWN rocket from our own territory.

When people tell us Nigeria is behind SA in terms of technology, i just laugh!
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 28, 2014
Scholes007:

pls jst tell me the lies ? or do think nigeria ends in lagos...I jst travelled from uturu in Abia state to onitcha i was surprised how the road networks where of sharp contrast of what i read in Nairaland...but i dont mean we are better than SA

At least we agree on Lagos grin grin....I have never been to the east before, but am very sure most of the road networks there all show the general symptoms of the diseased network system that is plaguing the country, debilitated old potholed filled roads almost everywhere unless someone can show me PROOF to the contrary.....Please answer this, Is there any stretch of road in the whole of Nigeria where you can drive for 100km-500km without encountering pot holes grin grin grin

Even the Uturu to Onitcha road you have referenced here, give it 2 years....it would all be bad. Nigeria has no or lacks any kind of maintenance culture. Fact
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 28, 2014
craziebone:

Nigeria has Zinnox- a tech company making laptops. It is the first and only indegenous African laptop and gadget maker.

We also have a NASDRA. It has been able to put up to 5 sattelite in orbit including Africa's only Geo stationary communication sattelite. As we speak, the NASDRA is training Africa's first Astronauts and in 2015, we will be the first African country to send into space an astronuat. I am not talking about a space tourist because i know of an SA's Mark Shuttleworth.

The NASDRA has trained Engrs. Nigeria is the first African country to be able to build a space sattelite all by her local engrs. Plans are well on the way to make sure that in 2030, Nigeria becomes the first country in Africa to launch a space sattelite on OUR OWN rocket from our own territory.

Bros calm down grin grin grin me sef am naija and I want the best for the country but we need to tell ourselves the truth. Our leaders have ganged raped us as a people and we don't even know what good governance is any more. Now to your answers, we both know Zinnox and Innoson basically assemble parts here. It's not like we innovate anything or actually manufacture or Make as you have said. See Zinnox boss complaining of the ports
http://www.balancingact-africa.com/news/en/issue-no-275/computing/why-computer-prices/en
These are good indigenous companies, am not trying to take anything away from them but we are not a manufacturing economy, or an industrial one, we only depend on Oil and we haven't diversified when the going was good with a strong oil revenue. Instead our leaders looted us blind, and I see them in Sandton celebrating with Big Ass SA chicks grin with our collective commonwealth, spending it lavishly buying houses and driving sport cars...It pains me to the bone.

As for Space technology, we both know it's all a gimmick to embezzle more funds and loot the people blind....SA is the only nuclear power on the Continent and the level of R& D going on in it's educational and Public institutions is staggeringly efficient. I was amazed. Does Nigeria even have any functioning Universities I weep for my fatherland cry cry cry cry
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 28, 2014
@donxavier never you make any statement refering to me and say "we both know". And that's because we both don't know anything! You know a thing and i know differently.

Are you dumb? How does the CEO of zinox complaining about port duties prove that the company is not a true manufacturing company? So becuase there are issues on ground, which is normal doing business, then it means we are not making or have made head way?! Nigga, you really need to go to school!

"Leaders have gang raped us" you say? Is it leader that gang raped us that subsidizes fuel and education for your lazy arse? Is it leaders that gang raped us that have been able to raise the literacy level from 7percent at independence to over 70 percent today? Is it leaders that gang raped us that have been able to build over 20 000km of paved roads? Is it leaders that have gang raped us that have been able to fix a high speed rail that some foreign observers call "world class"? Is it leaders that have gang raped us that have been able to stand up for you when you were maltreated in India and SA? Is it leaders that have gang raped you that respected you and decided to return at least a part of your fuel subsidy when you foolishly asked that the unsustainable, detrimental and fraudulent subsidy regime continues? You people like condemning the leader forgeting that the leaders came from among you and that he reflects your average mentality.

Nigeria is cursed for having your likes in huge numbers. Niger, Chad, Somalia, Djibouti, Angola and the DRC have not been able to achieve what we've been able to achieve yet, you don't get so much cynicism from their citizens.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2014
@donxavier don't say what you don't know. If Nigeria is a non manufacturing country, then no one in Africa is, not even SA! This is because we have the largest manufacuring sector in the whole of Africa, fact! Over 5percent of our over 520bn dollar GDP is way more than SA's 7percent of their 370bn dollar GDP. The whole idea of Nigeria is not a manufacturing country is nonsense, at least by Africa's standard.

And no, we have diversified. Last year, our non oil revenue collected by the Federal Inland Revenue Service has grown to almost equal oil revenue. How on earth do we continue to say Nigeria is an oil dependent country when the break down of our GDP clearly shows great contribution from the financial, manufacturing, etc sectors?

Fyi, nuclear power doesn't mean nuclear energy. SA has nuclear energy but not nuclear power. There is a difference. I am not trying to beef SA. If they are getting it right, then good for them! What i do not like is when Nigerians come on cyber space to say all sort of nonsense and pass it off as fact.

The space tech is not another way to loot money. How much even goes into the space research in the first place that you think it will be another avenue to loot money? Anyone who wants to do real looting won't be concerned about the ministry of science and technology.

As for R&grin, Nigeria makes some of her own military hardwares today, from OPVs, APCs and drones.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2014
craziebone:
@donxavier never you make any statement refering to me and say "we both know". And that's because we both don't know anything! You know a thing and i know differently.

Are you dumb? How does the CEO of zinox complaining about port duties prove that the company is not a true manufacturing company? So becuase there are issues on ground, which is normal doing business, then it means we are not making or have made head way?! Nigga, you really need to go to school!

"Leaders have gang raped us" you say? Is it leader that gang raped us that subsidizes fuel and education for your lazy arse? Is it leaders that gang raped us that have been able to raise the literacy level from 7percent at independence to over 70 percent today? Is it leaders that gang raped us that have been able to build over 20 000km of paved roads? Is it leaders that have gang raped us that have been able to fix a high speed rail that some foreign observers call "world class"? Is it leaders that have gang raped us that have been able to stand up for you when you were maltreated in India and SA? Is it leaders that have gang raped you that respected you and decided to return at least a part of your fuel subsidy when you foolishly asked that the unsustainable, detrimental and fraudulent subsidy regime continues? You people like condemning the leader forgeting that the leaders came from among you and that he reflects your average mentality.

Nigeria is cursed for having your likes in huge numbers. Niger, Chad, Somalia, Djibouti, Angola and the DRC have not been able to achieve what we've been able to achieve yet, you don't get so much cynicism from their citizens.

You are living in a fool's paradise and the earlier you wake up from your strong delusion the better. It's not my nature to get abusive so please let's try and stay on point if you have facts and figures and proofs. The joke is truly on you and Nigeria is cursed with your likes. This is what a failed education system causes? stunted intelligence........deep sighs

I say it again? Zinnox is not a true manufacturing company, same goes to Innosson.... they only assemble/couple the imported manufactured parts, which is why you see the boss complaining of import tarriffs and the ports which he said was the main reason the prices couldn't be lower. If they were making it here it would be cheaper than the international prices.....Simple Economics, anybody with half a sense can see this

Which government subsidises my Fuel and Education? grin grin grin grin grin chai this bros has killed me. Nigeria is truly a hopeless case embarassed embarassed embarassed. I ask again which fuel You mean the scam, that makes your leaders get the money to party with SA chicks in sandton. I weep for this country. Just 2 weeks ago, I was watching a program on bloomberg survellance, the whole 75min programme was dedicated to Nigeria and the stupidity of it's leadrship. they couldn't understand how a nation can both export and Import oil grin grin grin grin without having refineires, without developing it's own local content and without meeting it's own supply. They were baffled, now cheap oil has come to stay and we are here scratching our heads. The rumors making the rounds is another price increase in January(as usual Jonathan's New Year gift grin) with fuel scarcity and queues everywhere. You better stock up on supplies grin grin grin . I have never heard of Such in SA. This is what corruption has done to a nation and the pysche of it's sycophants

Subsidize Education, Are you okay at all? Are you sure you are a Nigerian Apart from the Federal Universities which are supposedly subsidized which are in near comatose conditions due to the massive lack of funding going on in that sector, causing incessant AASU strikes. All the supposed 'education subsidy money' hanging in the air and finding there way to Dubai to buy properties and luxury goods grin grin grin How many Federal Universities are there in Nigeria? Are the majority of Universities not Private and State Universities, all of which have heavy tuitions. I graduated from Federal University of Technology, Akure and all my brothers went to Private Unis cos I stayed at home for almost a year doing nothing waiting for Strike to end. I have been to our labs, they are as empty and outdated as they can be. I was at University of Ibadan some months ago, same story..... Nigga please smiley

Which literacy level? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh My God, this is pure comedy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

20000km of paved roads, In naija grin grin grin grin grin grin I laugh in swahili. Please give me locations let me go there and film the roads and report back here. No need for long stories grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have never been maltreated in SA. Racism is everywhere but I have noticed the world respects a successful entrepreneur because they are accepted everywhere. Even in Naija there is Nepotism and Tribalism and which government will come and bail who out

Finally, a post I agree with you. The average Nigerian is corrupt, and that's why we produce corrupt leaders. I fully agree with you on that.

I am not a cynic, I just tell it as it is. It's okay if we try to deceive others but we need to speak the truth to ourselves. The worst kind of deception is self delusion wink

cheeers and happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2014
craziebone:
@donxavier don't say what you don't know. If Nigeria is a non manufacturing country, then no one in Africa is, not even SA! This is because we have the largest manufacuring sector in the whole of Africa, fact! Over 5percent of our over 520bn dollar GDP is way more than SA's 7percent of their 370bn dollar GDP. The whole idea of Nigeria is not a manufacturing country is nonsense, at least by Africa's standard.

And no, we have diversified. Last year, our non oil revenue collected by the Federal Inland Revenue Service has grown to almost equal oil revenue. How on earth do we continue to say Nigeria is an oil dependent country when the break down of our GDP clearly shows great contribution from the financial, manufacturing, etc sectors?

Fyi, nuclear power doesn't mean nuclear energy. SA has nuclear energy but not nuclear power. There is a difference. I am not trying to beef SA. If they are getting it right, then good for them! What i do not like is when Nigerians come on cyber space to say all sort of nonsense and pass it off as fact.

The space tech is not another way to loot money. How much even goes into the space research in the first place that you think it will be another avenue to loot money? Anyone who wants to do real looting won't be concerned about the ministry of science and technology.

As for R&grin, Nigeria makes some of her own military hardwares today, from OPVs, APCs and drones.

Ok Mr smarts grin grin grin Tell us, why are we so affected by the volatility in the Oil market if we are not as dependent on it as you have said? You said we have diversified, why then did the CBN devalue the naira. Can you also explain why the kenyan shilling was able to stabilise against the dollar, seeing it's a truly diversified economy? grin grin grin grin unlike Nigeria's grin grin grin grin grin grin...........Bros grin grin grin grin grin grin I know you love naija but one chastises 'who he loves'

Can you explain the difference between Nuclear Power and Energy? We learn everyday but the fact that Nigeria is neither of both means they are a step ahead

Looting? are you kidding me there's no end to it in Naija. It's the institutional culture grin grin grin

Nigeria makes her own military hardwares, My bros has killed me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yet SA seized $9.3 million dollars in cash in a private jet meant for purchase of arms Just this september and another $5.7 million dollars in October in another arms deal gone bad.

This is truly getting hilarious. The level of self deception has eaten deep, it's hard to eradicate.
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Scholes007(m): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2014
Donxavier:

At least we agree on Lagos grin grin....I have never been to the east before, but am very sure most of the road networks there all show the general symptoms of the diseased network system that is plaguing the country, debilitated old potholed filled roads almost everywhere unless someone can show me PROOF to the contrary.....Please answer this, Is there any stretch of road in the whole of Nigeria where you can drive for 100km-500km without encountering pot holes grin grin grin

Even the Uturu to Onitcha road you have referenced here, give it 2 years....it would all be bad. Nigeria has no or lacks any kind of maintenance culture. Fact
lol maybe
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Scholes007:

lol maybe

grin grin grin

Overly optimistic Nigerians
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by sostoz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nigeria and sa two different nations, sa more if "we". orientated while nigeria is more I (individualists) nation. we opperate differently and think & behave differently. sa ppl take care of one onother while nigerians is taking care of oneself. film industry no redulations finance not properly redulated. nigerians more of quantity than quality. sa ppl dnt even care about goin to europe but rather we spend money in mauritious. nigerians obsessed with " giant of africa" sa are playing host to all africans. we are the only black nation to drink safe water and go to universty for free and we not interested in europe or staying on other countris Sabc is moving from analogue to digital thats state broadcaster dat we talking about. sa no black rich man owning a private jet. our only black billionair spent half a billion to education in form of bursaries. we are united than u thats y u buy our woman. we dnt even look at urs.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 14(m): 12:35am On Jan 03, 2015
craziebone:

You can continue laughing, its good for your health
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 14(m): 12:47am On Jan 03, 2015
craziebone:

You see you are deceiving yourself, read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/2072222/oil-slump-fg-may-borrow

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 14(m): 1:13am On Jan 03, 2015
craziebone:

Check out this:

http://www.necsa.co.za/

http://www.eskom.co.za/Whatweredoing/ElectricityGeneration/KoebergNuclearPowerStation/Pages/Koeberg_Power_Station.aspx

Check also new project by South africans, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pebble_bed_modular_reactor

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/03/25/world/south-africa-says-it-built-6-atom-bombs.html

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 03, 2015
14:

Check out this:

http://www.necsa.co.za/

http://www.eskom.co.za/Whatweredoing/ElectricityGeneration/KoebergNuclearPowerStation/Pages/Koeberg_Power_Station.aspx

Your country hasn't learnt a lesson from Fukushima nuclear disaster! Keep thinking having nuclear plant is real power when you are going to gradually face huge nuclear radiation when the conditions of the nuclear plant deteriorate and make it to crumble. I can see some of the parts look very weak and rusty. Jeez! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 14(m): 1:30am On Jan 03, 2015
all4naija:
Your country hasn't learnt a lesson from Fukushima nuclear disaster! Keep thinking having nuclear plant is real power when you are going to gradually face huge nuclear radiation when the conditions of the nuclear plant deteriorate and make it to crumble. I can see some of the parts look very weak and rusty. Jeez! angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

We need power to power our economy. No problem has happened on that Nuclear Power station in 20yrs, and we are busy designing the more advanced one called PBMR. Besides, we dont have earth quakes

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 14(m): 1:46am On Jan 03, 2015
all4naija:

We need more power, thats why we are building more power stations all over.

This is Medupi Power station, it will produce 4 800MW, more than what Nigeria generates currently, 4000MW. Which means, this power station alone can supply the whole of Nigeria. It will be completed in 2016

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by 14(m): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2015
Kusile Power station, 4 800MW, coming on line in 2017. We ain't playing, less talk more action.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by naijaclinic: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nigerians sha! We get mouth. Oya talk true u get light to charge ur phone for this yans. Cos I wan come charge small o. Ba3 abt to die... grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Centrifude(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
naijaclinic:
Nigerians sha! We get mouth. Oya talk true u get light to charge ur phone for this yans. Cos I wan come charge small o. Ba3 abt to die... grin

Lmfao
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
14:
Kusile Power station, 4 800MW, coming on line in 2017. We ain't playing, less talk more action.
They are both dirty coal powered! Heavy pollution! Bwahaha... lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by OohLalah(f): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2016
ActivateKruger:

The dumb ANC has;

- Built hundreds of thousands of houses for the poor who would otherwise live in shacks and mud houses
- They have build more schools and clinics than any other government in Africa
- Building modern infrastructure
- Build sporting facilitates
- Hosted the Rugby World Cup
- Hosted the Cricket World Cup
- Hosted the Soccer World Cup
- Provided free tertiary education to those who couldn't afford
- Provided grants for disabled and orphans who wouldn't have means to feed themselves

[size=14pt]What has your government done for Nigerians? NOTHING [/size]

Well said. Now leave the dumbo's with their stealing governments who chows their existance while they kill, deal in drugs, rituals and scams to survive and call it hardwork. Nigerians will always be the dumb scums of the earth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nigeria In The G-20 by ib4uakpele: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2016
FIGHTING FOR EXCELLENCE
Excellence is a spirit that refuses to settle with the status quo and ‘what is available’ – it goes for what it desires and deserves.
Excellence is the cure to mediocre and complacency. To excel, fight has no substitute. Life may not be fair to you, but you can still fare well.
Excellence is not a gift! To achieve and attain to it, it calls for a strive. Excellence is the preserve of fighters. Excellence is the factor that makes a man restless and uncomfortable, always reacts against what is existing for what should come in existence.
David was against Goliath. Samson stood against the Lion. Daniel and his companions refused to worship the idol of Babylon...the list is endless.
Jesus came to set a new other. Reactions, revolutions and realization are actions leading to excellence.
Go contrary, stand out, don’t blend! Then you are on your way to excellence.
Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Seif Al-Islam, Gadaffi’s Son Joins Libyan Presidential Race / Afghan Journalists Brutally Beaten By The Taliban ( Pics, Video) / 9/11 Attack: Biden Announces The Withdrawal Of U.S Troops From Afghanistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.