Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? (1162 Views)

My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by ammamat(f): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2008
I find it hard to believe that women lay claim to the ownership/custody of a baby. Why? Dont they know that men own the SPERM?, They are just the storage depot needed for delivery?

Is it true, coz i wnat to know
Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by iice(f): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2008
Someone skipped their biology class.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by tope2000(f): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2008
iice:

Someone skipped their biology class.

And failed woefully cry

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by plappville(f): 7:44am On Nov 26, 2008
Both owns the baby, it's true that a woman could lose her life while giving birth, why her husbands life continues, with the way pregnancy and birth given is painfull and risky to a woman's life, a woman can claim it but i don't see any sence after all she can't form a baby without her man.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by hanen(f): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2008
Wow. This is a tough one. . . Let me see.

But you're probably right. The man owns the kid. After all, his contribution isn't just easiest part of having a baby. The woman is just a delivery van. I mean, she JUST carries it for 9 months, and then pushes it out, and then feeds it. All that crap is IRRELEVANT. Do you know how much EFFORT the man put into spawning that kid? She shouldn't feel the need to claim an equal custody on her child. What is she thinking? The audacity!!!

/end sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by sexyLeamon(f): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2008
hanen:

The woman is just a delivery van. I mean, she JUST carries it for 9 months, and then pushes it out, and then feeds it. All that crap is IRRELEVANT. Do you know how much EFFORT the man put into spawning that kid? She shouldn't feel the need to claim an equal custody on her child. What is she thinking? The audacity!!!
and without that delivery van the baby wouldn't be born. am actually shock this is coming from a woman

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by plappville(f): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2008
hanen:

But you're probably right. The man owns the kid. After all, his contribution isn't just easiest part of having a baby. The woman is just a delivery van. I mean, she JUST carries it for 9 months, and then pushes it out, and then feeds it. All that crap is IRRELEVANT. Do you know how much EFFORT the man put into spawning that kid? She shouldn't feel the need to claim an equal custody on her child. What is she thinking? The audacity!!!

/end sarcasm

You surprised me, are u really a woman? do u really know what it takes to carry a baby for good 9 months and bring him to a new world let me tell u something, a woman can kill her baby during delivering how? ok, imagin u close ur legs very tight just when he baby is head comes out don't u think the baby could die?? again haven't u heard how some women died during giving birth to a baby and the baby will survive?? Have u ever held that a man died only becos his wife couldn't deliver their baby, i am not saying it's right for a woman to claim a child to herself cos i believe that a child need his both parents, except in a different case. i advice u add respect when talking to mothers, it's not as easy as u mentioned here.

The woman is just a delivery van. I mean, she JUST carries it for 9 months, and then pushes it out, and then feeds it.

Do u know how breast feeding affected many women?? Most women with flat breat is as a result of breast feeding. b/4 u have a baby u see ur beautiful round oranged shape or apple breast, ur sweet flat tommy, Just once a baby got feed by the breast it loses shape even if it's not complete but it can't remain Dsame and the tommy looks biger with stresh marks and all that. does having a baby affect a man's look?? NON, again a man can deny to be responssible for a pregnancy, but a woman NON, why becos she is the one carrying the baby, u can qoute me if u think i am wrong cos i like learning new things i don't know thank u.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by oyekumbi(f): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2008
@plappville
Ure very very correct. They dont kno wat it's like all dose 9months, even afta dose months, the struggle for the baby's survival still continues. I quite agree with u.

@ Poster
Well, to me none can claim ownership of the child cos both parents were used in bringin abt the child. So, God alone can claim ownership & custody of the child, grin grin

But seriously, its not easy to say who shud ave the upper hand but all in all, I guess the woman suffers or let me say bears much of the burden more than the man. None wud ave bin able to bring the child to life without the other. lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by iice(f): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2008
hanen:

/end sarcasm

laughin ma frozen butt off grin grin grin

@plappville, hanen was being sarcastic smiley
Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by kemisuga(f): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2008
This topic has been discussed before lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by hanen(f): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2008
plappville:

You surprised me, are u really a woman? do u really know what it takes to carry a baby for good 9 months and bring him to a new world let me tell u something, a woman can kill her baby during delivering how? ok, imagin u close ur legs very tight just when he baby is head comes out don't u think the baby could die?? again haven't u heard how some women died during giving birth to a baby and the baby will survive?? Have u ever held that a man died only because his wife couldn't deliver their baby, i am not saying it's right for a woman to claim a child to herself because i believe that a child need his both parents, except in a different case. i advice u add respect when talking to mothers, it's not as easy as u mentioned here.

Do u know how breast feeding affected many women?? Most women with flat breat is as a result of breast feeding. b/for you have a baby u see ur beautiful round oranged shape or apple breast, ur sweet flat tommy, Just once a baby got feed by the breast it loses shape even if it's not complete but it can't remain Dsame and the tommy looks biger with stresh marks and all that. does having a baby affect a man's look?? NON, again a man can deny to be responssible for a pregnancy, but a woman NON, why because she is the one carrying the baby, u can qoute me if u think i am wrong because i like learning new things i don't know thank u.
sexyLeamon:

and without that delivery van the baby wouldn't be born. am actually shock this is coming from a woman

Na wa OOOOO, I intentionally put '/end sarcasm' there, so I wouldn't have this exact problem,

Abeg, no vex. I was being SARCASTIC. IRONIC. NOT SERIOUS. Geez. Wit is wasted on you lot.
Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by MaiSuya(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2008
kemisuga:

This topic has been discussed before lipsrsealed

really? i searhed for it but couldnt find it. do you have the link? I'm interested in the topic. . .

hanen:

But you're probably right. The man owns the kid. After all, his contribution isn't  just easiest part of having a baby. The woman is just a delivery van. I mean, she JUST carries it for 9 months, and then pushes it out, and then feeds it. All that crap is IRRELEVANT. Do you know how much EFFORT the man put into spawning that kid? She shouldn't feel the need to claim an equal custody on her child. What is she thinking? The audacity!!!

/end sarcasm

bullsh*t! the fact remain that without his EFFORT - however insignificant that my seem to you - the baby will not exist.
Re: Help Me, Who Owns The Baby? by AmakaOne(f): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2008
Mai Suya:

bullsh*t! the fact remain that without his EFFORT - however insignificant that my seem to you - the baby will not exist.

clearly you've never heard of sperm banks, grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Candid Advice From Married/matured Ladies / Is It Wrong To Date Your Brother-in-law's Friend? / How Many Children Should One Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.