Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive (5389 Views)

Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed / Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe / Breaking News: Suspected Boko Haram Kidnapped Over 60 Children In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Horus(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXg2yNx22TI

VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram members Burned Alive

[size=21pt]WARNING: Very Graphic video, do not watch if sensitive [/size]
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by tit(f): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2014
That may not be in Nigeria.

But:

Beware the beast man.
Alone amongst God's primates
He kills for lust or love.
Shun him.
Drive him into his jungle home.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by atlwireles: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
I hope this happened in Nigeria, the more the north easterners take their lives into their hands the better.
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by CuppyCakie: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
cool cool GOOD!
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by tyson55(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
For real...?

Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by armadeo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
Man is demonic!!.
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Chylo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
armadeo:
Man is demonic!!.

Which of the man is demonic? The boko haram or the executor? or you mean both?
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by rattlesnake(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
So this is the meaning of "hip-hop"
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by AMvanquish: 12:46am On Nov 14, 2014
This Definately not Nigeria.
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXg2yNx22TI

VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram members Burned Alive

[size=21pt]WARNING: Very Graphic video, do not watch if sensitive [/size]

This is not Nigeria, those guys were speaking Kenya type Swahili and that language is not popular in Nigeria.
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by naijaking1: 3:27am On Nov 14, 2014
This is BK PR media in action.
Why don't the op show us the crimes committed by BK when they invaded.
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Horus(m): 3:41am On Nov 14, 2014
naijaking1:
This is BK PR media in action.
Why don't the op show us the crimes committed by BK when they invaded.

I show crimes committed by all side, and all crimes will be exposed, no matter who committed them
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by naijaking1: 4:00am On Nov 14, 2014
Horus:

I show crimes committed by all side, and all crimes will be exposed, no matter who committed them

I must have missed your show about how BK bombed those helpless worshipers in Abuja, Niger state, and in Kano.
Remember the medical lab students assassinated in Jos by BK, I didn't see your video about them.
The pastor who was beheaded by BK in Borno because he refused to renounce his faith: we never saw his video from you.
You want me to list more before you realize how hopelessly biased you're?

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Horus(m): 5:05am On Nov 14, 2014
naijaking1:

I must have missed your show about how BK bombed those helpless worshipers in Abuja, Niger state, and in Kano.
Remember the medical lab students assassinated in Jos by BK, I didn't see your video about them.
The pastor who was beheaded by BK in Borno because he refused to renounce his faith: we never saw his video from you.
You want me to list more before you realize how hopelessly biased you're?

I am not a muslim, and I am not a christian, so I cannot be biased about religion when I am not even religious at all. If you believe that I must be a terrorist just because I posted a video showing the killing of Boko Haram members then it is you who is biased. This is a very narrow minded way of thinking from you. Any Nairalander can see all the videos posted by me in this forum since 2007 (just Click in my profile)
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by armadeo(m): 6:04am On Nov 14, 2014
Chylo:

Which of the man is demonic? The boko haram or the executor? or you mean both?

All of the above. .any man who would wilfully take another mans life is demonic.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by bunmioguns(m): 6:11am On Nov 14, 2014
hmmmm... after watching this video

All i could just conclude on is that

IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by cirmuell(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2014
gbosaa:

This is not Nigeria, those guys were speaking Kenya type Swahili and that language is not popular in Nigeria.
who even speak swahili in Nigeria?
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2014
Horus:

I am not a muslim, and I am not a christian, so I cannot be biased about religion when I am not even religious at all. If you believe that I must be a terrorist just because I posted a video showing the killing of Boko Haram members then it is you who is biased. This is a very narrow minded way of thinking from you. Any Nairalander can see all the videos posted by me in this forum since 2007 (just Click in my profile)
Horus,I cannot watch Youtube videos on my phone. Can you provide another means in which I can be watching your videos? Like downloading the videos and watching? Thanks!
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by udysweet(f): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2014
sad
Omg! I don't know what to say shocked
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Krak(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2014
That is not Nigeria.
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2014
cirmuell:
who even speak swahili in Nigeria?

That video is mischievous then just like that of the Somali/Sudanese woman that was buried up to the neck and stoned..

In the above video, someone in the video said the men were still alive and that the police were yet to arrive just before they were doused with petrol.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2014
Horus:

That video is not boko haram, those were East africans carrying out mob justice.
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Itydee(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2014
Horus,
I have gone through all your posts over 6000 of them. How jobless you must be to make such an enormous number of posts on just one forum. They all show you are a Boko haram apologist and a stinking hater of GEJ. All your posts are in condemnation of the President and his efforts. We have to investigate the source of these videos of yours since there are no other sources to see them except yours.
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2014
Op, what do you want to achieve by this misinformation?
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Horus(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
Itydee:
Horus,
I have gone through all your posts over 6000 of them. How jobless you must be to make such an enormous number of posts on just one forum. They all show you are a Boko haram apologist and a stinking hater of GEJ. All your posts are in condemnation of the President and his efforts. We have to investigate the source of these videos of yours since there are no other sources to see them except yours.

So for you if someone do not support your clueless GEJ then he must be a haramist?
It is obvious that you are more clueless than GEJ
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by redsun(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
Africans!
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Horus(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
gbosaa:

That video is mischievous then just like that of the Somali/Sudanese woman that was buried up to the neck and stoned..

In the above video, someone in the video said the men were still alive and that the police were yet to arrive just before they were doused with petrol.

Then tell Youtube to change the title of the video, the original link on the Youtube page show the word Boko Haram
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Itydee(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
I just pity the joblessness in your life. You were born cluefull. I envy your cluefulness if such word exist in the English lexicon.
Hopeless Arab like you. If not for western education I wonder what the Harambites and ediots like you would use to post your stupeed messages and send your horrific videos .Mttcheeew
Horus:

So for you if someone do not support your clueless GEJ then he must be a haramist?
It is obvious that you are more clueless than GEJ
Re: VIDEO - 2 Suspected Boko Haram Members Burned Alive by Horus(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Itydee:
I just pity the joblessness in your life. You were born cluefull. I envy your cluefulness if such word exist in the English lexicon.
Hopeless Arab like you. If not for western education I wonder what the Harambites and ediots like you would use to post your stupeed messages and send your horrific videos .Mttcheeew

You know very well that I am not an Arab and you also know very well that I am not a Muslim, you just said this because you are running out of arguments. From your very narrow "point of view" anyone who do not support your clueless "president" is a terrorist. Try to be more creative next time instead of relying only on unverified accusation and small insults.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State / See What A Nigerian Police Man Was Spotted Doing With A Half-unclad Lady(pic) / IPOB, A Disaster For Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.