Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria (5055 Views)

Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / List Of Oil-wells And Their Locations In South East Of Nigeria. / Ominous Signs If Kanu Wasn't Bluffing About MOSSAD Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2017
Good morning all.

I come in peace.

I'd begin this with two quotes.

Israelmore Ayivor once said..

Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people. Someone who just helped you to speak evil about another person can later help another person to speak evil about you.

George Bernard Shaw said..

Hatred is the coward's revenge for feeling intimidated.

These two quotes, in a sense, sum up the political blues emanating from South East Nigeria.

Nigeria is such a fascinating place and there is no other place in the country where you find such beguiling political nuances than in the South East, alot of which sprang to life just after the declaration of the results of the last general elections.

It was a chain reaction initiated by the loss of their preferred contestant, Goodluck Jonathan, and catalysed by their collective hatred for the person, tribe and religion of the victor, President Buhari, and those they perceive were associated with his victory namely Bola Ahmed Tinubu in particular, and the South West in general.

No sooner did he take the oath of office than they swarmed him with a torrent of unprintable insults and at best, criticisms, none of which came anywhere close to constructive. They jettisoned all courtesy typical of normal human engagements and delved right into a fray they created in a most sordid manner.

These folks who were having such a fantastic ride with President Jonathan for over five years and literally asked anyone who dared to grumble about being left out or shortchanged to "stick it up their assses" suddenly remembered they've been "marginalised" since the Big Bang!

They found an enthusiastic ally in a sly character called Fani Kayode and he has been doing such a plumb job making sure they fortify their hate for the aforementioned people, he himself a very bitter loser. Most surprisingly, this was the same man whose head they called for just a couple of years earlier for criticising their conduct in Nigerian politicospare.

It is this unbridled hate and anger some opportunistic layabout in London saw and took advantage of, exploiting it to the fullest. Alas, IPOB was born!

This brings me back to both my opening quotes.

Now, if not for reason of sheer hatred, how in God's gracious name did a people who pride themselves as some of the most educated and enlightened people in the continent allow a character that,

1. Has no known educational exploits,

2. Has no known literary exploits,

3. Has no leadership experience,

4. Has no known sustainable means of livelihood...

take on such gargantuan responsibility as secession?

Upon this premise, the second quote is MOST APPROPRIATE.

Nnamdi Kanu would have remained the unknown and insignificant spec in the universe he was had the "losers" not bore such morbid hatred for their supposed enemy.

Some people argue the president lit the torch of their anger by the "5%" comment. Pray tell, would this be the first time someone made such comment? Didn't Jonathan make similar comment when he was the President? The "igbos are the backbone of my administration" comment, remember that? How many people from the North or South West huffed and puffed about it despite its impropriety?

Now, someone tell me, exactly what advantage has IPOB conferred on the South East since the beginning of their belligerent campaign?

Have more projects gone to the South East?

Have more FDI gone to the region?

Have their governors become more alive to their responsibilities?

Have more appointments been given them?

Do Nigerians love them more?

IPOB has but one agenda alone, chip away at the progress Ndigbo have made over the years in every endeavor they've embarked on individually and collectively.

When I look at what these guys are doing to their brothers, i shudder in disbelief.

Take the small town of Makurdi for instance. The most popular "supermarkets", D. O. Brothers, Togos and Nobis, are owned by Igbos. They own the biggest shopping plazas, Ndupet, Merit, O. G. Winners, Tonimas, etc. They are the biggest wholesale distributors of beverages (OFICON). Etc.

I can only imagine what's going on in such big cities as Kanu, Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja, etc.

What strategy of relocation does IPOB have for these people.

You know what they say about "a man who's got nothing to lose"... A most dangerous man. With no known means of livelihood or investments anywhere, Nnamdi Kanu fits the bill for such a character.

Cornered, bruised and humiliated, they've decided inflammable propaganda is the best way to go. The outbreak of Monkey Pox and the military medical outreach presented them with the opportunity to take another pound of flesh out of "their people" (I put it this way because I believe Neither the president nor the soldiers lost a thing from the events of the last one week, rather, school children did).

But for this silly hoax, one would have thought these people who profess to be very educated and enlightened didn't know we have professional doctors, nurses, lawyers, engineers, etc, in the military!!

How sad.

How an enlightened people could believe a government intent on depopulating them would go about doing so under the full glare of the public using such overt means as injection beats me. More disturbing is the fact their leaders have chosen to keep mum over it.

Let it be known to all who care to listen, the Federal Government of Nigeria won't be blackmailed into treating any particular group of Nigerians "differently".

Maya Angelou once said "Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet." That held true then, it holds true now, and it will for centuries to come!

Just like Boko Haram, IPOB has succeeded in bullying into silence moderate and sensible Igbos, but just like my friend on facebook, Gozicon Munachi, it is time for these moderate elements to grow some balls, step up to the medium and salvage what is left of the political and moral patrimony of Ndigbo. Failure to do this would have very far reaching self inflicted negative consequences.

The FFKs of this world would hardly make any difference should things deteriorate any further even though they play very critical role in their escalation. Folks like him have the noose around their necks already, and would do whatever it takes to make sure that noose comes off, it doesn't matter how many lives they sacrifice in the process, just as long as it isn't their family members'.

Even the all knowing and "omnipotent" Ohamadike was nowhere to be found when shiit hit the fan. He still isn't!

This day, I extend a hand of friendship to my Igbo brothers. We may disagree on a whole lot of issues, but we could always do so with mutual respect and courtesy. I hardly agree with whatever folks like Truckpusher or Tonyebarcanista say, but we respect some unwritten rules of engagement. I believe we can at well do the same.

Let us make the most of the union while it lasts. The only people that stand to benefit from the chaos that might ensue from our constant bloodbaths are the elites. If you ask me, they represent our common adversaries irrespective of their tribe, political inclination and religion.

Thanks and have a productive week ahead.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2017
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44.
Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Ereolamide: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2017
Omenka, this thing wet you do pain me.

I'm disappointed man! I know you're wrote this in good conscience but watch how you would be vilified.

Guys, let this people be, whatever effects IPOB actions will have on Igbos, it is family matter, do you think they don't have the tactile support of their people?

6 Likes

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2017
omenka:
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44.
omenka be anyi oooo kiss kiss kiss
i know you're around that's why i called you out
i checked your moniker yesterday and saw that you're online
omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka
we miss you so much kiss kiss

we love youuuu
we love playing with you
a nairaland without omenka is useless to me kiss

welcome back breh

5 Likes

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Good morning all.

I come in peace.

These two quotes, in a sense, sum up the political blues emanating from South East Nigeria.

Nigeria is such a fascinating place and there is no other place in the country where you find such beguiling political nuances than in the South East, alot of which sprang to life just after the declaration of the results of the last general elections.

It was a chain reaction initiated by the loss of their preferred contestant, Goodluck Jonathan, and catalysed by their collective hatred for the person, tribe and religion of the victor, President Buhari, and those they perceive were associated with his victory namely Bola Ahmed Tinubu in particular, and the South West in general.

No sooner did he take the oath of office than they swarmed him with a torrent of unprintable insults and at best, criticisms, none of which came anywhere close to constructive. They jettisoned all courtesy typical of normal human engagements and delved right into a fray they created in a most sordid manner.

These folks who were having such a fantastic ride with President Jonathan for over five years and literally asked anyone who dared to grumble about being left out or shortchanged to "stick it up their assses" suddenly remembered they've been "marginalised" since the Big Bang!

They found an enthusiastic ally in a sly character called Fani Kayode and he has been doing such a plumb job making sure they fortify their hate for the aforementioned people, he himself a very bitter loser. Most surprisingly, this was the same man whose head they called for just a couple of years earlier for criticising their conduct in Nigerian politicospare.

It is this unbridled hate and anger some opportunistic layabout in London saw and took advantage of, exploiting it to the fullest. Alas, IPOB was born!

Now, if not for reason of sheer hatred, how in God's gracious name did a people who pride themselves as some of the most educated and enlightened people in the continent allow a character that,

Nnamdi Kanu would have remained the unknown and insignificant spec in the universe he was had the "losers" not bore such morbid hatred for their supposed enemy.

Some people argue the president lit the torch of their anger by the "5%" comment. Pray tell, would this be the first time someone made such comment? Didn't Jonathan make similar comment when he was the President? The "igbos are the backbone of my administration" comment, remember that? How many people from the North or South West huffed and puffed about it despite its impropriety?

Now, someone tell me, exactly what advantage has IPOB conferred on the South East since the beginning of their belligerent campaign?

IPOB has but one agenda alone, chip away at the progress Ndigbo have made over the years in every endeavor they've embarked on individually and collectively.

When I look at what these guys are doing to their brothers, i shudder in disbelief.

Take the small town of Makurdi for instance. The most popular "supermarkets", D. O. Brothers, Togos and Nobis, are owned by Igbos. They own the biggest shopping plazas, Ndupet, Merit, O. G. Winners, Tonimas, etc. They are the biggest wholesale distributors of beverages (OFICON). Etc.

I can only imagine what's going on in such big cities as Kanu, Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja, etc.

You know what they say about "a man who's got nothing to lose"... A most dangerous man. With no known means of livelihood or investments anywhere, Nnamdi Kanu fits the bill for such a character.

Cornered, bruised and humiliated, they've decided inflammable propaganda is the best way to go. The outbreak of Monkey Pox and the military medical outreach presented them with the opportunity to take another pound of flesh out of "their people" (I put it this way because I believe Neither the president nor the soldiers lost a thing from the events of the last one week, rather, school children did).

But for this silly hoax, one would have thought these people who profess to be very educated and enlightened didn't know we have professional doctors, nurses, lawyers, engineers, etc, in the military!!

How sad.

How an enlightened people could believe a government intent on depopulating them would go about doing so under the full glare of the public using such overt means as injection beats me. More disturbing is the fact their leaders have chosen to keep mum over it.

Let it be known to all who care to listen, the Federal Government of Nigeria won't be blackmailed into treating any particular group of Nigerians "differently".

Maya Angelou once said "Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet." That held true then, it holds true now, and it will for centuries to come!

Just like Boko Haram, IPOB has succeeded in bullying into silence moderate and sensible Igbos, but just like my friend on facebook, Gozicon Munachi, it is time for these moderate elements to grow some balls, step up to the medium and salvage what is left of the political and moral patrimony of Ndigbo. Failure to do this would have very far reaching self inflicted negative consequences.

The FFKs of this world would hardly make any difference should things deteriorate any further even though they play very critical role in their escalation. Folks like him have the noose around their necks already, and would do whatever it is to make such that noose come off, it doesn't matter how many lives they sacrifice in the process, just as long as it isn't their family members'.

Even the all knowing and "omnipotent" Ohamadike was nowhere to be found when shiit hit the fan. He still isn't!

This day, I extend a hand of friendship to my Igbo brothers. We may disagree on a whole lot of issues, but we could always do so with mutual respect and courtesy. I hardly agree with whatever folks like Truckpusher or Tonyebarcanista say, but we respect some unwritten rules of engagement. I believe we can at well do the same.

Let us make the most of the union while it lasts. The only people that stand to benefit from the chaos that might ensue from our constant bloodbaths are the elites. If you ask me, they represent our common adversaries irrespective of their tribe, political inclination and religion.

[/s]
claptrap
at least we're getting somewhere
at least you now believe that Nnamdi Kanu control the east
you now believe that ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob
you now believe that we hate Buhari
you now believe that igbos need freedom

Hehehehehehe factory reset 95% complete
where's General conductorr sef

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2017
your obsession with Kanu makes people love him the more
your hatred for igbos makes them stronger more united than ever
Igbos are the only tribe that can sustain themselves without any form of government aid in the world
so mr igbo hater omenka stop hating on blessed people
take your trashy post to Benue state that are currently under attack by fulani herdsmen
they need you more
Stop forming useless patriot when your people needs your patriotism most
hypocrite

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
omenka be anyi oooo kiss kiss kiss
i know you're around that's why i called you out
i checked your moniker yesterday and saw that you're online
omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka
we miss you so much kiss kiss

we love youuuu
we love playing with you
a nairaland without omenka is useless to me kiss

welcome back breh
Not just nairaland my boy.. Your life. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2017
Ereolamide:
Omenka, this thing wet you do pain me.

I'm disappointed man! I know you're wrote this in good conscience but watch how you would be vilified.

Guys, let this people be, whatever effects IPOB actions will have on Igbos, it is family matter, do you think they don't have the tactile support of their people?
Yeah. I knew that before creating the thread. Hopefully, when the time comes, someone would remember "omenka made an effor". wink

5 Likes

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by adeolakemi: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2017
omenka:
Good morning all.

I come in peace.

How sad.

The FFKs of this world would hardly make any difference should things deteriorate any further even though they play very critical role in their escalation. Folks like him have the noose around their necks already, and would do whatever it is to make such that noose come off, it doesn't matter how many lives they sacrifice in the process, just as long as it isn't their family members'.

they said you are jobless now I believe that ..on a rainy Monday morning when others are trying to help themselves and the society this thing is at home after eating from the parents comes here to vent his frustration on THE IGBO'S well if any sensible yoruba supports this guy on this thread then Igbo's maybe right after all we are all one southi

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Not just nairaland my boy.. Your life. cheesy
[/s]
trash trash trash
who's your boy tongue
Buhari is a terrorist

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2017
adeolakemi:
they said you are jobless now I believe that ..on a rainy Monday morning when others are trying to help themselves and the society this thing is at home after eating from the parents comes here to vent his frustration on THE IGBO'S well if any sensible supports this guy on this thread then Igbo's maybe right after all we are all one south
Travel and explore. The world is alot bigger than your bedroom. wink

5 Likes

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Yeah. I knew that before creating the thread. Hopefully, when the time comes, someone would remember "omenka made an effor". wink
[/s]
Shatap there and get out
your people who get killed each day need your voice more

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by AlfaWaleFatai: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
claptrap
you need to drink this

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by omenka(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, ensure my thread isn't derailed. Sanitise the place.

Thanks.
Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by adeolakemi: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2017
omenka:
yea I know but Benue is not a place one can dream of going to ,at best its a place for people alittle lower than animals

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Stingman: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2017
Lucid hypocrites...

With all you have, you voted for a president who has none of the what you desire....below...

How are you you big mouth better than those you are accusing?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by AlfaWaleFatai: 10:11am On Oct 16, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, ensure my thread isn't derailed. Sanitise the place.

Thanks.
[/s]
shatap
trash trash trash trash trash
trash post that emits bigotry and hatred
useless thread
go and get some damn sleep

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by AlfaWaleFatai: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Stingman:
Lucid hypocrites...

With all you have, you voted for a president who has none of the what you desire....below...

How are you you big mouth better than those you are accusing?

don't mind the sad hypocrite
when he's busy shouting "even if Buhari produces nepa bill we'll vote him" he no know

such a sadist hypocrite he is

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by AlfaWaleFatai: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2017
adeolakemi:
yea I know but Benue is not a place one can dream of going to ,at best its a place for people alittle lower than animals
gbam

He's now asss licking us the yorubas
but true omoluabis hates hypocrites and sadists

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2017
What a senseless post.
A grown up woke up this morning to show his delusional obsession with Igbos (maybe the thought of Igbos gave you nightmares last night), the writeup reeks of so much pain and the struggle to make sense out of nothing.
The Fulani herdsmen ravaging the entire Benue state is in love with you and your people.
An ode by the less intelligent that struts and frets, seeking attention, a tale told by an insignificant fellow full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Please I call on you lalasticlala and mynd44, please package this thrash from this tribal bigot and send it to the mortuary of ethnic and tribal section for final cremation and internment.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by adeolakemi: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2017
on the day of the monkey's death all these tree branches become slippery and a butterfly thinks herself a bird the op is clearly loosing it and may end up in the market square

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by adeolakemi: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:

gbam

He's now asss licking us the yorubas
but true omoluabis hates hypocrites and sadists
that boy is no one always running when no one is after him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Ojiofor: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2017
If only this old man can channel his energy into writing on how the Fulani carnage on middle belt communities can be stopped.

Some people think they are sane but the actions they potray here shows the reason why at such an old age they can't hold down a soul mate because of the hate that has envelope their person.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Kyase(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2017
adeolakemi:
if i insult person father now, dem go say i be bad christain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2017
Omenka is from middle belt

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Kyase(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2017
ovadozes:
What a senseless post.
A grown up woke up this morning to show his delusional obsession with Igbos (maybe the thought of Igbos gave you nightmares last night), the writeup reeks of so much pain and the struggle to make sense out of nothing.
The Fulani herdsmen ravaging the entire Benue state is in love with you and your people.
An ode by the less intelligent that struts and frets, seeking attention, a tale told by an insignificant fellow full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Please I call on you lalasticlala and mynd44, please package this thrash from this tribal bigot and send it to the mortuary of ethnic and tribal section for final cremation and internment.
dont know where you guys cookup news from.
Oneh tswar wu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Kyase(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
If only this old man can channel his energy into writing on how the Fulani carnage on middle belt communities can be stopped.

Some people think they are sane but the actions they potray here shows the reason why at such an [b]old age they can't hold down a soul mate[b] because of the hate that has envelope their person.
oga omenka this woman/lady dey eye you o grin

3 Likes

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by funlord(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2017
grin grin grin

So many pained souls on this thread!

2 Likes

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by magoo10(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
this post is irrelevant just like bubu the dullard who is a nepotistic,sadistic and tribal bigot who should focus more on their sharia Islamic caliphate and leave the igbos alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Omofunaab2: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dem don derail this thread already... The mods failed to act
Re: Ominous Blues From The East Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kyase:
oga omenka this woman/lady dey eye you o grin
shut up. Go and graduate first

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians And Hypocrisy - Is This A Nigerian Or Biafran Female Basketball Team? / Photos From The Kaduna Massacre. Blood Everywhere / The Origin Of The Name “BIAFRA” And Why South-south And South-east Must Unite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.