Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral (43302 Views)

Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Muzikluva(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2014
Jayne2014:
Sodom and Gomorrah will be jealous of this generation of humans sha.
Hmmm...true,deep saying.

1 Like

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2014
Now, they mention three of them having sex together. Does it mean apart from slamming every hole in the woman's body both men also slam each other's hole! Ewwwwwww. *Yuke* Oghene!

1 Like

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Caveatemptor(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2014
Now I know the two blokes can bang the wife but the question is do the two blokes also bang each other?
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2014
drnoel:

did they say normal? Whats normal about this madness?

so.... to muslim man to have 25 wives is proper big deal and gud stuff innit? but when it comes to the woman to have more than one husband its omg evil around in the world, jst pray pray pray. stop judging one day for f*ck sake. both routines r not normal. there r few communities which are practicing poliandria as well (kenya, tanzania, northern nigeria (irigwe), many tribes in asia, south america, oceania etc). however polygamy in marriages is all in africa, middle east and some asian countries, rest of the world somehow understands that its illegal.

whoever commenting that omg the end of the world bla bla bla. stop and think that its not new practice and even in your own country women had few co husbands in same marriage!

9 Likes

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Sheenor: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Europeans and what? Have you ever been to Europe?

Have you ever been to England, Switzerland, Poland, Germany, Italy, Spain?

Do you think majority of people live this way?

Most Europeans will consider this life style "exotic" or extraordinary.

However, they won't shout "end of times" recycled rubbish.

oh you have been to all those country you mention up here aight?...and you knw their ways of living better aight?......anyway, am not here for a battle of wits with anyone. so, sorry if my previous comment makes no sense to yuh.
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2014
pazienza:

So, what is polygamy? And what exactly is wrong with having two spouses, isn't that what polygamy is all about? Or is this about the polygamy in that relationship that would ultimately be gay ie between the two men in that relationship?
Well, how great is the lust that would lead one to such? This kind of lust is demonic. It is a manifestation of the flesh being incomplete control of their spirits. That is what makes it sin.

Polygamy was controlled. Every wife had their own house and it would be a perversion for all of them to sleep together.

1 Like

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
how can Africans worship the god imposed by the same people who behave like this?

yh i was asking same cheesy god this god that. we brought it to u and u r know unhappy?? believe everything what we bring smiley
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2014
elohorayodele:
Front page? Sick, perverted, disgusting, obscene, weird twisted way of life. Signs of the end time, Repent, God is coming soon.

cool we can't wait for him... hopefully lll meet face to face cool
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2014
stanisbaratheon:
how on earth is that possible??....a couple falling in love with a third party??....... It's unheard of.

realllyyyy? please u must be joking?

5 Likes

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2014
datguru:
I don't understand this shiiit

look at your muslims and will understand everything

3 Likes

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2014
Sheenor:

oh you have been to all those country you mention up here aight?...and you knw their ways of living better aight?......anyway, am not here for a battle of wits with anyone. so, sorry if my previous comment makes no sense to yuh.

Yes, I have been to all these countries. And I spent a considerable time in some of them working, studying or visiting friends and relatives.
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2014
dencotech:
U. No the whites they need loads of psychological help.

honey, i don't think unfortunately everything like this started with whites :DDDD

1 Like

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by PrettySpicey(f): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2014
Abomination becomes the order of the day: Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Now we await the strike of doom.
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2014
frank442:
Wonder shall never end

am surprised how everything is so new to u ppl cheesy everyday 100 things u find new in life. its amazing. everyday in nairaland u can see a comment about how smbd wonder about smth smiley its amazing. still sot much grass to shittt for u to understand the world cheesy
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 15, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-jStM-TTo2cU/UerQmY4dvaI/AAAAAAAABOY/3rKiUAe27RM/s320/%25253D%25253Futf-8%25253FB%25253FeWVyaW1hLmpwZw%25253D%25253D%25253F%25253D-720883[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Guys, dont be surprised if you know who turns this into a human right in the next five years and imposes it on poor countries in exchange for "Financial Aid" (loans).
cirmuell:
These m0rons are against polygamy(I'm not saying it's cool) but are cool with all these other evil acts and won't stop at that but try an impose it on others angry these people are worse than animals.

3some though grin smh

your muslims are as well than. this is what u saying?
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2014

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 15, 2014
muafrika:
Guys, dont be surprised if you know who turns this into a human right in the next five years and imposes it on poor countries in exchange for "Financial Aid" (loans).

So because one family decided to live like this, the country is going to change its laws, which are against polygamy of any kind? See logic.

Stop taking money from the West or sh*ut up.

8 Likes

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2014
Bimpe29:
This is height of infidelity, madness and barbarism. Is it not better to save yourself by being Godly than to join the bandwagon of contemporary occurrences?
cry embarassed

once again r u commenting on muslims as well? :DDD because polygamy is widespread in there
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by cirmuell(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2014
voodoo85:

your muslims are as well than. this is what u saying?
say wha?
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2014
ismokeweed:
How do they have a sexual relation? The husband and the driver both fvck the wife? Or the husband fvcks the driver, then the driver fvcks him? Or the driver fvcks the wife, and then he husband fvcks him? This sh1t is really tasking my permutation skills.

why this is suppose to bother u? r u next in a queue?

6 Likes

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by pazienza(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2014
muafrika:
Well, how great is the lust that would lead one to such? This kind of lust is demonic. It is a manifestation of the flesh being incomplete control of their spirits. That is what makes it sin.

Polygamy was controlled. Every wife had their own house and it would be a perversion for all of them to sleep together.

But it will not be a perversion for the man in polygamy to go about servicing widows, like many African societies would allow, abi? It no way is a manifestation of flesh being not incomplete control of their spirit, when old African men go about marrying new young wives to satisfy their lustful desires,when their previous wives become old?

Lol! You lots never cease to amaze me with your illusions of moral high grounds.

11 Likes

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2014
voodoo85:

look at your muslims and will understand everything

This, what they are doing is not the same as what islam permits, jus fyi
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Godmother(f): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2014
Jayne2014:
Sodom and Gomorrah will be jealous of this generation of humans sha.

My sister I'm telling you! Sodom and Gomorah are learners compared to the world now. Good thing God promised never to detroy us with fire again. Some people for don turn barbecue already!

2 Likes

Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Sheenor: 10:24am On Nov 15, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Yes, I have been to all these countries. And I spent a considerable time in some of them working, studying or visiting friends and relatives.

wow.......thats great!......so, which of those country precisely you at now
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Vivipop:
Why can't we digest the fact that this is a polygamous family. Maybe you got it all wrong from the start. Then, I used to have a one sided image of a man and two or more wives each time I hear the words Polygamous marriage. For some of us talking about end time and Noah,Polygamy has been there from time immemorial,we only got it twisted.

because most of the commentors doesn't reach elementary IQ level and judging things about which they have none or half education. like my nigerian husband says-semi educated
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Sheenor:
hm, hmm, hmmm........this is weird....totally not acceptable.....europeans and their way of life sha....very bad for dis our generation.....anyways, God is up there watching sha....

this did not start in europe my love smiley
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2014
Sheenor:

I've been. and what u r exactly saying? p.s. her comment says a lot
Re: Sweden's Blogging 'polyfamily' Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2014
PrettySpicey:
Abomination becomes the order of the day: Welcome to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Now we await the strike of doom.

go to church and sit there and wait !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before you divorce An Adulterous Wife. / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!! / Update On My Husband Leaving Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.