Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Help! I Need Advice From People That Have Passed Through Any Form Of Interview - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! I Need Advice From People That Have Passed Through Any Form Of Interview (1163 Views)

Should I Take Phd Positions Or Job Offers? Need Advice / I've Passed Cisa Exam, Which Exam Shld Be Next / I Passed The November 2007 Ican Pe 2 Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need Advice From People That Have Passed Through Any Form Of Interview by pearlzy92(f): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hi people. I get scared of interviews. Anything that has to do with sitting in front of two three people and they ask me questions. Everysingle thing I Know can practically leave me at that point. How did you survive this. Please help share ur experiences and how I can overcome this. Thanks
Re: Help! I Need Advice From People That Have Passed Through Any Form Of Interview by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
pearlzy92:
Hi people. I get scared of interviews. Anything that has to do with sitting in front of two three people and they ask me questions. Everysingle thing I Know can practically leave me at that point. How did you survive this. Please help share ur experiences and how I can overcome this. Thanks
I know you are never scared sitting in front of your father, mother , siblings, extended family and your friends .... No , you aint scared of any of them !!

The interviewers are like your folks who wanted to ascertain whether you have love , passion and zeal for their company , they just wanted to know whether you want the company's money without offering anything in return or you want to offer much for little they would pay !!

If you can't defend yourself before your company then you won't be able to defend your company against clients ..... Yes, the interviewer want you to market urself so as to ascertain whether you can market the company ........ All companies-Public/Private/NGO/NFP are in Market !

I started removing interview phobia by sitting in front of my mother and brothers and give them some professional scripts to drill me ..... It works !!!

Also, I don't see my interviewers being better than I do, I would do them same way they are doing me if I were to be on their seat and they would behave same way I'd do if they were to be on my seat ....

The interrogator will always feel like a king if you give him/her such a chance but hell no I'm the KING !!
Re: Help! I Need Advice From People That Have Passed Through Any Form Of Interview by pearlzy92(f): 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
donroxy:
I know you are never scared sitting in front of your father, mother , siblings, extended family and your friends .... No , you aint scared of any of them !!

The interviewers are like your folks who wanted to ascertain whether you have love , passion and zeal for their company , they just wanted to know whether you want the company's money without offering anything in return or you want to offer much for little they would pay !!

If you can't defend yourself before your company then you won't be able to defend your company against clients ..... Yes, the interviewer want you to market urself so as to ascertain whether you can market the company ........ All companies-Public/Private/NGO/NFP are in Market !

I started removing interview phobia by sitting in front of my mother and brothers and give them some professional scripts to drill me ..... It works !!!

Also, I don't see my interviewers being better than I do, I would do them same way they are doing me if I were to be on their seat and they would behave same way I'd do if they were to be on my seat ....

The interrogator will always feel like a king if you give him/her such a chance but hell no I'm the KING !!
Hey Thanks. Will start practicing that
Re: Help! I Need Advice From People That Have Passed Through Any Form Of Interview by iyisco2001(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
As you've earlier been advised, interview is just to know more about you, you are not in the courtroom waiting to be sentenced, practice with friends and family, let the criticize you, ask questions from you, defend yourself before them. Get strangers to help also if you think there will be familiarity. Be yourself, nobody will swallow you among the interviewers, they are just human beings like you who probably you are more qualified than. Success
Re: Help! I Need Advice From People That Have Passed Through Any Form Of Interview by holusormi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
iyisco2001:
As you've earlier been advised, interview is just to know more about you, you are not in the courtroom waiting to be sentenced, practice with friends and family, let the criticize you, ask questions from you, defend yourself before them. Get strangers to help also if you think there will be familiarity. Be yourself, nobody will swallow you among the interviewers, they are just human beings like you who probably you are more qualified than. Success

Coming from my friend who works in chevron , shell and total, I'd say kudos,, fooooolishhhh boy
Re: Help! I Need Advice From People That Have Passed Through Any Form Of Interview by iyisco2001(m): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2014
holusormi:

Coming from my friend who works in chevron , shell and total, I'd say kudos,, fooooolishhhh boy

Some peeps won't just let you rest angry holusormi warn ursef o.
Re: Help! I Need Advice From People That Have Passed Through Any Form Of Interview by holusormi(m): 8:14am On Nov 15, 2014
iyisco2001:

Some peeps won't just let you rest angry holusormi warn ursef o.

No rest for the wicked
Re: Help! I Need Advice From People That Have Passed Through Any Form Of Interview by iyisco2001(m): 11:46am On Nov 15, 2014
holusormi:

No rest for the wicked

we are the wicked grin

(1) (Reply)

Online Job Websites For Teens / 7 Best-paying Jobs For Women / Customer Care Representative Interview (globacom) - Authentic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.