Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why Are Most Short People Usually Aggressive? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Most Short People Usually Aggressive? (900 Views)

What Is Wrong With Short People? / Why Average Policeman Is Aggressive / Short People And Heavy Footsteps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Short People Usually Aggressive? by ultrazone(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
I witnessed an argument between an okada rider and one very short guy this morning. From all indications, the passenger breached the agreement they had made.

I was thinking about this incidence when an observation crossed my mind. Whether it is because of insecurity or the fear of been cheated, many of the very short guys I've come across are usually aggressive, temperamental and difficult to deal with.

Have you also noticed this?
Re: Why Are Most Short People Usually Aggressive? by freshness2020: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Don't go there!
I have experienced it first hand! I mean she was my ex! Ma no go far!
Re: Why Are Most Short People Usually Aggressive? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
not all of them tho.....i know one..i tease the guy a lot,and when hes trying to get angry i just call him "his Royal Lipness"....that always makes him laff..the guy lips enh!!..be like tire lol
Re: Why Are Most Short People Usually Aggressive? by Tallesty1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
I just dey peep

Re: Why Are Most Short People Usually Aggressive? by Sanguine77(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Short people are troublesome because they want to be noticed. What they lack in height, they make up in trying hard to be hard and noticed. Most times, they tell you that height does not matter. The shortest senator of the 2nd republic Torty Torty once said"the height of a man is measured from the neck to the head and that the worth of a man is measured by his inner morphology and not his outer morphology because what is in man is greater than what is on him.

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Report A MOD In Charge Of A Particular Section To Seun? / Open Letter Of Complaint To Seun Osewa / You Have Many Reasons To Thank God . Look At This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.