Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Can A Student Do To Make Money While In School? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can A Student Do To Make Money While In School? (6173 Views)

Advice: What Can A 20 Year Old Student Do To Be Successful In Nigeria. / What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? / Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Can A Student Do To Make Money While In School? by irririchris(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2015
They are 50 million prospects online waiting to purchase products and some online stores like konga and jumia has built a structure of trust and integrity on ground, did you know you can advertise your product on those sites for free and you will just go to bed while buyers order for your goods? I know over 30 online stores where you can advertise your product for free.
If you are interested, add me on whatsapp: 08029703648: and let your first message be 'FROM NAIRALAND' and i would put you through.
Goodluck
Re: What Can A Student Do To Make Money While In School? by iscbaba: 1:33pm On May 18, 2015
Mikelooh2:
I am a student of a tertiary institution in Nigeria and due to the challenges of day to day activities that requires money to be completed, money is needed. I have tried looking at mini importation but no one to mentor. All business men in the house,come and help one for the future
Do you know u can make ur department and d whole school start paying you...through ur bulksms company? everyone send messages even more than 3 million messages are always send everyday...so tel me y u can't make your money through this means.

Do you wanna b ur own boss
Do you wanna sack your boss
Are you unemployed
Do you earn less than #100,000 per month?
Cheapxmx and egoldsms present
Free web design
Free Hosting
Free 2500 bulksms unit as capital
Free proposals
All these for LESS than #21,000

call: 08158301503
bbm: 52d0246f

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electric Motors And Other Fairly Used Industrial Goods For Sale ! / Intercontinental Hotel Lagos Opens With World Class 358 Rooms(Pictures) / How To Tell If A Brahmin Bag Is Replica?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.