Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help (5018 Views)

Money Was Wrongfully Transfered Into My Account, What Should I Do? Pls Advise / What Can A Student Do To Make Money While In School? / What Business Can A 19 Year Old University Student Do To Earn A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by neeme: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
pls i need your useful contribution
thak you
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by Emeka72(m): 9:23am On Mar 14, 2009
D best is read ur books or drop outa school 4 business.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by revenge(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2009
Umm mr student well all those money maing scheme are damm slow and na only tortoise like dat , i hope you are not a tortoise but a Horse, lol man, well you can throw Formats na and make it big time, lol, Y Y, levels na , grin grin grin
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by spik007: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2009
Pls i also nid sumone that cn teach me about affliate programs.ds ma email, simemans2008@yahoo.com
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by edmund2009: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2009
tanx 4 ur mail, is gd to help urself while in school.paul d 23 year old millionaire is a student.but do not let buz interfere with ur studies.u do not need to join online buz fully rather engage in physical business that help u get money to do oline buz.those sales letters u see in websites that sounds so easy are not ok it invoves money ,time and determination.
as a student, i will advise u to sale books,educational and motivational books .that is what i do.presently i am a masters degree student i sale books to my cost mates and leturer. i can show u 100 places where the sale books on wholesale.contact 08032322261.i will show the secret of the biz.fideego@yahoo.co.uk, www.busy-brian.com
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by qwester: 7:35am On Mar 31, 2009
mr student and other bros in house i ha u na

any way just want to tell you to get involve in online betting which do not take much time.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by eyeshadow(f): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2009
Neeme, please ignore all jobless posters giving silly advice and making fun of your query. As a student I sold clothes. Most times I got them from people who went abroad and I sold them for a profit. If you have money to invest you can ask someone going abroad you help you buy clothes, shoes, accessories etc. The advantage you have in being in the campus. I wish you all the best.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by Magnam(m): 3:42am On Apr 05, 2009
There are many online businesses a student can do.But it all depends on the individual involved. You should put the following factors into consideration when starting a business as a student or you end up regretting it. Money is good, but not everything. Read and digest these factors. Your decision to know is good and I love it.

1. Your Course in School: Do not choose any business that will disturb your academic life.Your studies first before academics.

2. Income: You should check your pocket as to check if you have all it takes.Imagine a student who wants to go into web designing without having a computer.

3. Passion: Always show a business that you will like doing even when money is not coming. This will make you to be focused.Turn your hobbies into business.

4. Law: Look for business that is not against the law.

You can check these businesses: Blogging, Article writing, e-book publishing, Resale product, Mini web designing, selling of e-books, etc. These are the businesses I started with.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by Magnam(m): 3:52am On Apr 05, 2009
There are many online businesses a student can do.But it all depends on the individual involved. You should put the following factors into consideration when starting a business as a student or you end up regretting it. Money is good, but not everything. Read and digest these factors. Your decision to know about online businesses is good and I love it.

1. Your Course in School: Do not choose any business that will disturb your academic life.Your studies first before business.

2. Income: You should check your pocket  so as to check if you have all it takes.Imagine a student who wants to go into web designing without having a computer.

3. Passion: Always choose a business that you will like doing even  when money is not coming. This will make you to be focused.Turn your hobbies into business.

4. Law: Look for business that is not against the law.

You can check these businesses: Blogging, Article writing, e-book publishing, Resale product, Mini web designing, selling of e-books, etc. These are the businesses I started with.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by valchris10: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2010
I have a handful of information to help you get started, but you'll need to have a copmuter. i send them to you for just a token., since you're just a student. the comprise of ebooks from various online business to the accounts handling itself. like opening and verifying paypal accounts, openiong clickbank accounts with a US IP Address and so much more. if you're intrested just reply to valchris10@gmail.com. thank you.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by vorosmartm(m): 2:19am On Oct 22, 2010
Try my signature below, all u need ,to start is 2000 naira and if u're smart u can make ur money back the same day u join. Remember its a business and not a magic money maker
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by aeon(m): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
D best is read your books or drop outa school 4 business.

you don't have to post stuff when you don't have anything contribute.
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by suxes2005(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
@OP

Make sure you look b4 u leap
as all dis scam every1 is claiimin
to b an xpert \

SHALOM
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by succesloan(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
I think you should start with no start up capital business like google adsense
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by residual(f): 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2010
i suggest you go into network marketing. you work at your own pace. you won't be selling anything difficult, just get into sembic/Etisalat network, get all your friends/course mates and family to use the same and you can all talk 24/7 for free, to call other networks, you make call for 25k/second and you get paid as you and all those under your network recharge for as long as you and your friends remain on the network. you can make as much as N300,000 monthly depending on your effort. join my mailing list and you will receive a personal email from me on how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by cjotech: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2010
You can equally do a typing job for some companies online. You will be working as a virtual assistant. The beauty of this job is that you work at the comfort of your house and any time you want to work. To get a detailed information on how and where to get these jobs just call 08035338123
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by kingadex(m): 3:20am On Oct 31, 2010
@revenge,i lik ur cumment!
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by Ihategirls(m): 5:12am On Oct 31, 2010
Funny post
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by gbemiga1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
You can also get paid for reading and rating articles of your choice online.It is free.You learn while reading and also get paid.Send mail to gbemigablogger@yahoo.com
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by vorosmartm(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2010
visit my signature if u're serious about earning passive income in school
Re: Which Online Business Or Job Can A Student Do? Pls Help by vorosmartm(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2010
visit my signature if u're serious about earning passive income in school

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refer And Earn To Your Bank Account / You Need A Business To Do? Come Get One. (dadojo) / How Do I Invest N1 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.