Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

FG Approves N39,000 NYSC Federal Allowance - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Approves N39,000 NYSC Federal Allowance (6173 Views)

Delay In The Paynent Of October Federal Allowance. / NYSC Federal Allowance Increment Gets Senate Approval! / Senate Approves Increment Of Nysc Allowances. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves N39,000 NYSC Federal Allowance by Chudymario: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2014
I don't know how true this is cos I asked our state accounts officer after his briefing yesterday (13/11) and he said he was not informed yet. Even if such provisions will exist, it will be used for improved feeding on orientation camps.
Re: FG Approves N39,000 NYSC Federal Allowance by nestley: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Nigerians,there's nothing the government will do to u guys that u guys won't complain.just imagine wat some one is saying ''the government shouldn't be looking at on how to increase corp members monthly allowance,that they need to think of how to diversify the country's economy'ooooooh bushit guy u need a hot slap from me for wat u just said. Jealousy wan kill u
Re: FG Approves N39,000 NYSC Federal Allowance by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
KHAYGOLD:

That's exactly the lifestyle of our so-called leaders. If our youth could portray such a lackadaisical, extravagance and ladolcevita lifestyle without any plan for the future, definitely we would continue to have a bad leaders.
my broda take am easy..we knw say u sabi english....
Re: FG Approves N39,000 NYSC Federal Allowance by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
nestley:
Nigerians,there's nothing the government will do to u guys that u guys won't complain.just imagine wat some one is saying ''the government shouldn't be looking at on how to increase corp members monthly allowance,that they need to think of how to diversify the country's economy'ooooooh bushit guy u need a hot slap from me for wat u just said. Jealousy wan kill u
whre is dat guy?
Re: FG Approves N39,000 NYSC Federal Allowance by femimike1(m): 8:00am On Nov 15, 2014
wink
armadeo:

You have insight. Thus will never be implemented or might be implemented till Feb 2015. From march dey would declare broke and corpers will go on strike grin grin

Meanwhile there no sauce for my roasted plantain.
Re: FG Approves N39,000 NYSC Federal Allowance by ajoskele(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chudymario:
I don't know how true this is cos I asked our state accounts officer after his briefing yesterday (13/11) and he said he was not informed yet. Even if such provisions will exist, it will be used for improved feeding on orientation camps.
NYSC officials are the most corrupt of all govt officials. Don't be suprised FG really approved it and these "men" have already played fast one on us.

Na inside camp corpers go dey 4 d whole service year?

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N39,000 NYSC Federal Allowance by Elisim(f): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Peeps in the house; gooday, pls is there anyone dat is waiting for redeployment letter just like me? Cos before I left camp a week after reporting and filling all necessary documents for redeployment, we were told that sms will be sent to our various phones which indicates our been able to print the redeployment letters after paying the compulsory N4,000 online. Please I need more information on this.....thanks.
Re: FG Approves N39,000 NYSC Federal Allowance by EkoJoy: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
Let us see d money before we will belive because tomoro,u will hear another story. In Delta State,they said it has not bn implimented,that they will still continue with the #19,800.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 To Go: NYSC 2015 Batch ‘A’ Camp Preparation:18 Tips You Should Know B4 Leavin / Eight Corpers Test Positive For COVID-19 In Bauchi / Lady Corper With The Biggest Boobs (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.