Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration (2426 Views)

APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 14, 2014
London (NDR) – It is no longer news thatSahara Reporters has thrown the ethics of journalism and professionalism in the trash-bin for “Brown Envelopes” with no iota of shame in their sectional, junk and highly biased reportage.

To the gullible Nigerians, this news site is exposing corrupt Nigerian government officials. But every informed Nigerian knows that, this is not entirely true because this online media outfit is now under the payroll of All Progressive Congress (APC) – the main opposition party in Nigeria. This news site like APC, celebrates and rejoices every bad news about Nigeria, Nigerians and the government, but finds it extremely difficult to even point out little achievement made by the government, at least to present balanced and unbiased reportage. When there is no bad news to report about Nigeria, they invent and fabricate one to show to their APC paymasters that they are really working and deserve to be paid. This malicious antic always gladdens the hearts of APC Bigwigs especially, Lai Mohammed – the ‘Liar-in-Chief’ of APC – the modern day Nazi propagandist, Josef Goebbels.

http://newsdayreporters.com/what-s-hot/547-exposed-apc-rewards-publisher-of-sahara-reporters-with-a-mansion-worth-5-million-in-atherton-california-newsday-reporters.html

5 Likes

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by gtrust: 12:56am On Nov 14, 2014
No be today!!!
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 14, 2014
gtrust:
No be today!!!

I've always had my suspicions, to the point that APC might actually be the ones behind Boko Haram...

why is it that anytime GEJ plans to do a significant event, a Bomb blast always goes off the day before or on that day.... I dnt trust those APC guys

8 Likes

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by gtrust: 1:15am On Nov 14, 2014
great1:

I've always had my suspicions, to the point that APC might actually be the ones behind Boko Haram...

why is it that anytime GEJ plans to do a significant event, a Bomb blast always goes off the day before or on that day.... I dnt trust those APC guys

Then somebody will be shouting "GEJ IS SO INSENSITIVE"

They want to cripple the country instead of providing credible opposition

5 Likes

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by arabbunkum: 1:20am On Nov 14, 2014
Nigerians are not that gullible. The evidences are too glaring for anyone to overlook.

9 Likes

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by jide53: 1:43am On Nov 14, 2014
ok
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by LFJ: 1:52am On Nov 14, 2014
May be Sowore is responsible for the failure of accidental president. No be only $5m na $20m.

12 Likes

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by ba7man(m): 1:59am On Nov 14, 2014
So it was Sowore that edited GEJ's speech that said "Ordinary stealing is not corruption" and "Nigeria is rich because a lot of Nigerians have private jets"......I'm sure this Sowore is also responsible for GEJ's inability to confront Boko Haram or rescue the Chibok girls.

9 Likes

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 14, 2014
ba7man:
So it was Sowore that edited GEJ's speech that said "Ordinary stealing is not corruption" and "Nigeria is rich because a lot of Nigerians have private jets"......I'm sure this Sowore is also responsible for GEJ's inability to confront Boko Haram or rescue the Chibok girls.

he is not a patriotic citizen... he only writes negative things about the country. In a place like russia, he would be burnt alive

6 Likes

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by ayukdaboss(m): 3:04am On Nov 14, 2014
great1:

he is not a patriotic citizen... he only writes negative things about the country. In a place like russia, he would be burnt alive
I can't comment without yabbing you so I'll just paste a comment I copied from the other thread. You're the gullible one here.

dmi.ghty:
PDP should just sack whoever did this kind of kindergarten job. The guy no try at all. Next time if they want to cook up a story like this, then, look for a picture of a mansion, try a fake bank account or check that reads $5 million, try and photoshop Tinubu and Sowore meeting somewhere...then you are good to go. APC started in 2013, I read about Late Stella Obasanjo's demise on sahara reporters in 2006 or so; Abi APC don full ground during Obasanjo and Y'aradua era ni? 'Oduagate lie' by Saharareporters turned out to be true; Farouk and Otedollar Lies' by Saharareporters turned out true; First LAdy sickness by Sahara, forcefully denied by FG, turned out to be a big 'lie' tesified by Madam herself.....Saharareporters lies that usually turns overnight to be true, Sowore's imagination in this lie lie that always (85%) turns out to be true must be a special anointing o...

9 Likes

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by egift(m): 5:02am On Nov 14, 2014
PDP Bloggers spinning madness, just to keep the corrupt administration in play. God forbid.

6 Likes

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 14, 2014
They want every media house to be like nTa.

This is how they molest the nTa staff to licking their ass

5 Likes

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by tit(f): 5:11am On Nov 14, 2014
sowore,
$5million !
only $5 million!!
what will it profit a man to gain $5 million,
and sell his soul to APC?
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 14, 2014
tit:
sowore,
$5million !
only $5 million!!
what will it profit a man to gain $5 million,
and sell his soul to APC?

its really a serious issue, especially when you pay close attention to their publications, they always putting the country on the negative... despite all the good things happening...
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by omarlee(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2014
If there is something I most revered Sahara reporters for, is there commitment to reporting corrupt officials and cases beyond reasonable doubt- they present you with document reciept, documents, pictures, videos or audio interview to succintly back up the truth, example the oduaghgate scandal and numerous of other corrupt cases. But what this report against Sahara reporters is lacking is evidence that can prove the allege ill trade between the APC and Sahara reporters. if not all this charade sponsored against them can only expose the PDP and it allies in there fact twisting games.
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2014
Who doesn't know this? Apc supporters online exist on the internet, I've always said this. Never be discouraged, they'll all be irrelevant after 2015.

1 Like

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 14, 2014
Even as a neutral, i don't trust SR.
I corroborate their exclusives from other news agencies before concluding.
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2014
great1:

Yes o! It is APC that told America not to sell fighter jets to Jonathan and PDP too. Tell Jonathan to arrest APC leaders if they are the real boko haram sponsors and let him save us the stress of fighting boko haram. undecided

Mtscheeeew!

2 Likes

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by udemedia1: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2014
Front page
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by bigass(f): 7:15am On Nov 14, 2014
Is it a crime to support any political party? NTA is for pdp so whats the fuss? Foxnews yahoo ap etc are for Republican party so na today? So if Sahara reporters are for APC why the fuss? The issue we should be discussing is...Do they lie in their report against Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by not4sure(m): 7:24am On Nov 14, 2014
I can't see any bias news from sharia reporter. It always report both news from APC and PDP. Atleast during the protest of LASU, they were in forefront in all the press given latest picture of the protest. Tell me if LASG is not APC. I think PDP member should just believe they have more bad news compare to good ones.
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2014
berem:
Yes o! It is APC that told America not to sell fighter jets to Jonathan and PDP too. Tell Jonathan to arrest APC leaders if they are the real boko haram sponsors and let him save us the stress of fighting boko haram. undecided

Mtscheeeew!

They can never wrestle power from PDP on a presidential level.
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by ayukdaboss(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2014
great1:

They can never wrestle power from PDP on a presidential level.

nuclea.rboy:
Fraudulent website grin

http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/newsdayreporters.com

Hidden Owner, no address, Using a service to hide their real location, newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites.

Such sites are created for passing false information. As other posters have detailed, you cannot just walk into the USA with US$5M - there will be consequences

grin
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Trailblazer1(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2014
Can any good thing come out of Sahara reporters? I doubt it.

I've always known that they were APC sponsored. Always painting the nation in a negative light. Just as Apc will never give GEJ credit for anything in the same vein Sahara reporters has never given GEJ credit in anything.

This is dirty politics by APC.
APC is not the Change that Nigerians deserves
Perhaps we can try Labour party
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Ovamboland(m): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2014
great1:

And the bomb blast on independence day 2010 for which MEND chief is serving jail term was also planned by APC i guess, you must score very high on the Jonathan scale Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Ovamboland(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Can any good thing come out of Sahara reporters? I doubt it.

I've always known that they were APC sponsored. Always painting the nation in a negative light. Just as Apc will never give GEJ credit for anything in the same vein Sahara reporters has never given GEJ credit in anything.

This is dirty politics by APC.
APC is not the Change that Nigerians deserves
Perhaps we can try Labour party

I never new we have many mentally challenged persons in Nigeria until this issue of Jonathan's performance as president. It must be the pressure of daily existence in Nigeria.
When Saharareporters championed the news about the shenanigans of Yar'adua sickness and reported civil society efforts to get Jonathan sworn in as acting president, was APC also sponsoring them? how daft can people really be.

The news website mission is very clear, it is not competing with NTA, FRCN, AIT, Channesl, Thisday, Guardian, Nation, Punch etc in reporting news. They supply the news behind the news, not looking for road commissioned, airport upgrade as you already know that from the conventional news medium. You hate them now with a passion because your favorite politician is on the bad side of reports. If your that serious stop visiting their website

2 Likes

Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by zantama05(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2014
bigass:
Is it a crime to support any political party? NTA is for pdp so whats the fuss? Foxnews yahoo ap etc are for Republican party so na today? So if Sahara reporters are for APC why the fuss? The issue we should be discussing is...Do they lie in their report against Jonathan?
gud point for those who think.
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by trotsky: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2014
SR are the best thing to have happened to Nigerian online media. They are muckrakers and we need more of them to expose the rot and monumental corruption going on in this 'ogogoro' administration. Yaradua's govt was so irritated by SR that he ordered the DSS to arrest sowore the moment he steps foot in the country. By the way, I've heard that some APC stalwarts on this forum have been receiving death threats from Reno's boys. I want to encourage them not to relent and keep up the fight for a better Nigeria
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by Jesusloveyou: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2014
great1:

its really a serious issue, especially when you pay close attention to their publications, they always putting the country on the negative... despite all the good things happening...
news is what u don't expect to happen,d unbelievable.or u want sahara reporter to report,that govt gave us water,built 5km of road,replace leak sch.roof. but they should not report when govt is stealing d same pple that he govern.when boko boys kill innocent nigeria and chase away our almighty army from their barrack,it become a news in advance nation,but in nigeria is not a news.
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by chamboy(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2014
Please Let's say d Truth to ourselves; is NIGERIA in a Right state....
Re: SOWORE Paid $5m to Blackmail GEJ's administration by PedroJP(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
great1:

Next thing, u'll hear dem start their critics on how he shud have postponed d event cos of d blast. They'v failed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Demand To See The President's Assets Declaration Form! / Pls Someone Should Remind Me The Main Motive Behind Biafra Again. / Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.