Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well (32543 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash / Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Exodusontop(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2014
I'm glad the family and the rest children are comforted.
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2014
I remember when this man came to OAU, Ile-Ife, where he preached that message on singlehood which is widely listened to today.
Rest in peace.
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by PETERiCHY(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2014
hollandis:
Dr myles munroe endorsed the COAS pastor who committed adultery and he even bought the guy a car.

I hope he goes to heaven

I think your priority should be yourself making heaven and not hoping for someone else.

5 Likes

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by jesusjewel1(f): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2014
@ Loyalmega....What is d meaning of dis video u keep posting everywhere? Tot Seun said no posting of advert...abi wetin we go call am? So ara re o.
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Ochibaisik(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2014
It's not What all of you say that matters but What GOD says.
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2014
God is in control

1 Like

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Samoranopapa(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2014
The greatest Tragedy in life is not Death, it is living a life without purpose_ Myles Monroe.
The cemetery is the richest place in the world,die empty and rob the cemetery...Myles Monroe
Rest in Perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by ochallo: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2014
PETERiCHY:

I think your priority should be yourself making heaven and not hoping for someone else.

Don't mind this Pharisee, who has taken the place of God .
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by stonecoldcafe: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2014
hollandis:
Dr myles munroe endorsed the COAS pastor who committed adultery and he even bought the guy a car.

I hope he goes to heaven
Count not his mistake against him cos u are not without yours. None of us know how a man makes peace with his creator in d secret place while we go on to point fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by lanrefront1(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2014
hollandis:

I hope he goes to heaven

it wasn't Dr. Myles Munroe; I think you're talking about Dr. Murdock.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2014
PETERiCHY:

Exactly, it was Mike Murdock and not Myles Munroe @hollandis check your facts very well and stop been judgmental... undecided

1 Like

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by babyphaze77(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2014
God is good. I pray his seeds will replicate their father's genius. Am so happy both children are alive to continue their father's work.
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2014
apidum:
may The Lord God Almighty Help Them In Time Of Need.

need?? really??!
are you kidding me??!!
their father has lEFT them a vast majority of wealth..a wealth value that is third to bill Gates' ..

and they can't suffer spiritual needs too..they've got a lot of spiritual fathers to look up to ..
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by asodeboyede(m): 7:58am On Nov 15, 2014
hollandis:

I hope he goes to heaven

That was Mike Murdock!
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Google63(m): 7:59am On Nov 15, 2014
hollandis:

I hope he goes to heaven

Get your facts right... It wasn't Myles Munroe but Mike Murdock
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Mintayo(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2014
hollandis:

I hope he goes to heaven
Myles Munroe or Mike murduck?
Thank God the girl is alive.
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by priscillawill(m): 8:10am On Nov 15, 2014
The day of our dead we know not, he has don his part, when u come before the judgement sit of christ what we u say? We thank God for his impact.
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by cegxie(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2014
A TRIBUTE TO DR AND MRS MYLES

Good night Myles Munroe,
This is not a good Bye,
In life you inspired us,
In death, you are made whole

Good night Myles Munroe
Father and friend
Your children miss you
In the Lord we all shall be consoled
Good night Myles, and rest in the Lord.

Good Night Good servant
Your race is run
Before the master you have been called
In life and in death
You've served us all!

Good Night father
Good Night son
Good Night brother
Good Night friend

Rest in the Bosom of the Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by ppreye(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2014
Roon9:

So u go book space before u comment... Slow typer! Lols

Nasooo b4 na
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by soulfood(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2014
hollandis:

I hope he goes to heaven

You can't even get your judgemental facts right. First the church you are talking about is COZA not COAS. Secondly Mike Murdock gave the pastor a car not Dr Myles. Finally, hope does not get anyone to heaven so save your hope for yours. Faith does. And Dr Myles lived a life of faith. Leave the rest to God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Hegeria: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2014
May God comfort and keep them, and give them His wisdom for this season of their lives. Let us pray for them, a huge mantle has just been dropped on them at a very unexpected time. God used their parents to change countless lives including mine, May Dr and Mrs. Munroe rest in the blossom of the LORD. Amen
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by tpia6: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2014
Stevaz01:

need?? really??!
are you kidding me??!!
their father has lEFT them a vast majority of wealth..a wealth value that is third to bill Gates' ..

and they can't suffer spiritual needs too..they've got a lot of spiritual fathers to look up to ..

There's no info on his net worth.
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Smooyis(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2014
Mercy on their souls and those left behind!
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by mcmukoko12(m): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2014
[size=18pt]May his gentle soul rest in peace.[/size]

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by chinedumo(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2014
hollandis:

I hope he goes to heaven

you are mixing things up

Dr Mike Murdock is the one you mean.

They are two different persons.
For the mix up it shows you hardly know either of them
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by chinedumo(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2014
PETERiCHY:

she is wrong sef
it is Dr Mike Murdock she means
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by duni04(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2014
The scramble for his millions is about to begin undecided
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by duni04(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2014
kilokeys:
he felt so comfortable coming to Nigeria.. organising seminars.

i enjoy his single seminars .. forgotten lots of thing he said.. ill never for this phrase though.

if u were me, can u marry u?

deep words
Nigeria is every prosperity preachers paradise.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by mbulela: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2014
hollandis:

I hope he goes to heaven

Research your stories properly. I think you are mixing him up with another fellow. The one that is very fond of seed faith and such manipulative principles.
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by mbulela: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2014
Stevaz01:

need?? really??!
are you kidding me??!!

Cock and bull stories

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / Daniel Olukoya Clears Air On Fraud Allegation On UK Church / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.