Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well (32547 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash / Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by GospelHotspot(f): 5:48am On Nov 14, 2014
The family of recently-dead Dr. Myles and Pastor Ruth Munroe, yesterday, (Wednesday, November 12), held a press conference in the ballroom of the Grand Lucayan Hotel (Freeport, Bahamas) – just three days after the Sunday, November 9 fatal plane crash, which claimed nine lives.

The statement, read by the respected preacher’s son (Chairo Myles Jr. Munroe) reads: “I know there are many questions as to how or why, something like this would be allowed to happen to such great individuals, but still, God is in control. The past few days have been the most difficult times for my sister and I, my family and all of those affected by this loss. We are all saddened by this tragic event, but we are comforted and encouraged by the outpouring of love and support from everyone around the country and those around the world at large”.

President of the International Third World Leaders Association, Dr Peter Morgan, offered some words of prayer and encouragement: “When we made the decision on Sunday evening to go on with the conference (Global Leadership Forum) it is because we felt and we knew that the vision, the burden, the passion, the messages of the life of Dr. Myles, sister Ruth, Richard, and all those that were in that aircraft lived for God, and they died in God”.

Watch the video below:

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/2014/11/late-dr-myles-munroes-family-issues.html

6 Likes

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by eightsin(m): 6:11am On Nov 14, 2014
Mm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by PrinceAkbabio(m): 7:06am On Nov 14, 2014
May God comfort dem.
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by riskit33: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dr Munroe will continue to live in the hearts of the multitude he imparted. Now the baton has been passed to the next generation. We will continue to celebrate the Great Motivator of our time! Adieu

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by tpia6: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Easy there bro.

slow down.
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Fisayo1995: 6:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Praise be To God in Heaven ooh.....thank God I made 1st pagemay Dr. Myles soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by olamisegbe(m): 6:41am On Nov 15, 2014
E Sorry gan oooo
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by koxi: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2014
It is well....
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by TrishaP(f): 6:41am On Nov 15, 2014
Tragic news... cry They are resting in perfect peace. #GodBeWithTheseChildren Amin!!

1 Like

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by apidum(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2014
may The Lord God Almighty Help Them In Time Of Need.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Roon9(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2014
Ah ah! Front page can easy for morning!! Lazy nlers unu still dey sleep abi

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by johnstar(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by endymion: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2014
The leadership seminar wasn't cancelled. Talk about keeping the fire burning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by kilokeys(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2014
he felt so comfortable coming to Nigeria.. organising seminars.

i enjoyed his single seminars .. forgotten lots of thing he said.. ill never for this phrase though.

if u were me, can u marry u?

deep words

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by changeagent(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2014
To the glory of God, i made FrontPage. The lady resembles MM.
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Roon9(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2014
lanre316:

So u go book space before u comment... Slow typer! Lols

2 Likes

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by bitterpenis(m): 6:44am On Nov 15, 2014
Good to know
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by klevajey: 6:44am On Nov 15, 2014
God comfort them
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by HonourablePomk: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2014
Ok
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by AGgal(f): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2014
RIP to the dead,may God comfort the family. #sad#
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2014
Itot dey said his daughter died,anyways all is well
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by UjSizzle(f): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2014
Thank God the girl is alive.

It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Foxie: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2014
It is well
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by hollandis(f): 6:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Dr myles munroe endorsed the COAS pastor who committed adultery and he even bought the guy a car.

I hope he goes to heaven

3 Likes

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by mycarez(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2014
Great teacher, father, mentor, Great Myles (miles) of ground covered by great messages of purpose/potential.. Good bye God's Old War Horse, a rare gift to a generation.

3 Likes

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by salt1: 6:56am On Nov 15, 2014
I am very happy to know the daughter didn't die too.
This is good news even tho we are not happy with the parents' death

1 Like

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by PETERiCHY(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2014
His legacy will forever be remembered
Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by Meti99(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2014
What a gallant soldier who died on an assignment for his Master..
Continue to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well by judedwriter(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2014
Hmmm...such is life, I was rudely shocked when he passed away- always expect the unexpected. At least, Thank God his seed are Safe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / "62-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth After 7 Years Of Pregnancy" - Facebook User Claims / Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.