Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

75 Year Old Plateau Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 75 Year Old Plateau Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep (1002 Views)

If A Governorship Aspirant Dies Before Election Result Is Declare . / This Is What I Call Africa Magic: PDP Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep / Plateau Gov Aspirant Dies In His Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

75 Year Old Plateau Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by luigiajah(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2014
The 2015 Elections Are Gradually Approaching And
The Drama Keeps Going On as the masses watch the
political tussle from the sidelines. Though this might
start some superstitious belief that the man was
killed by juju or voodoo. In a country that life expectancy is 80
A governorship aspirant of the People’s Democratic
Party in Plateau State, Senator Cosmas Niagwan,
is dead. It was gathered that Niagwan died in
his sleep in Lagos.
News of the ex-lawmaker’s death, who was 75,
filtered into Jos in the early hours of Thursday.
Niagwan, who represented Plateau South
senatorial zone in the 5th Assembly, was said to
have travelled to Lagos from his Jos home to
transact some business when he met his untimely
death.
He had indicated interest to vie for the governorship
of Plateau State, but had not obtained the
nomination form before he passed on.
His former legislative aide, Mr. Gabriel Nkup, who
confirmed his death, said Niagwan died in his
house in Lagos on Wednesday night.
He said, “I spoke with his wife and she said that
he did not show any sign of sickness, but went to
bed and failed to wake up.
“I spoke with him last Friday and he told me he
was in house in Jos and I told him I would be
coming to see him before he travelled to Lagos.”
Niagwan, a marine captain, liquidated the former
Nigerian National Shipping Line, and was former
chairman of the Nigerian Maritime Academy,
Oron, in Akwa Ibom State.

http://..com/2014/11/plateau-gov-aspirant-dies-in-sleep.html
Re: 75 Year Old Plateau Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by shikshark: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2014
chuo!!!!!
Re: 75 Year Old Plateau Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Hardheolar(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2014
shocked shocked 95yrs. And still running for governorship post. Which way forward.
Re: 75 Year Old Plateau Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by rawpadgin(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2014
Hardheolar:
shocked shocked 95yrs. And still running for governorship post. Which way forward.
guy u need glasses,
where u for see 95

1 Like

Re: 75 Year Old Plateau Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Trailblazer1(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Let him continue his gubernatorial ambition over there. Perhaps he might be elected to govern in the great beyond. Goodluck to him

RIP sha
Re: 75 Year Old Plateau Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by rawpadgin(m): 7:38am On Nov 14, 2014
my father my father, anybody that is older than this country & still want to rule us.....

die!!!!!
Re: 75 Year Old Plateau Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by simplemach(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2014
Dem don pin am down... RIP to his soul
Re: 75 Year Old Plateau Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Dereformer(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2014
This is what APC wants to bring to Nigeria by presenting a 70+ years sickly Buhari to be president of Nigeria.

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: 75 Year Old Plateau Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by Hardheolar(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
rawpadgin:
guy u need glasses,
where u for see 95
typo error nah.. 75 I mean.
Re: 75 Year Old Plateau Governorship Aspirant Dies In His Sleep by KnowAll(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
No 70 year old can pull d votes in most Western nation today, so what is wrong with Africans & dying on d throne. Na wah oh!!!

(1) (Reply)

11 Lagos APC Gov Aspirants Demand Direct Primaries / Buhari In Dillema Over Running Mate / Excerpts Of Asari Dokubo's Interview On Channel TV Last Night(Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.