Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? (1244 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Buhari In London With Tambuwal And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by retepmurt(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2014
As the APC presidential primary appproaches,which of these two candidates(Tambuwal/Buhari)can give Jonathan a run for his money.APC has to field a candidate that wil be acceptable to Nigerians irrespective of their ethnic and religion affliations.Who between the two candidate shd APC present?

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by dunkem21(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2014
Are you people seeking public opinion? You dey remove Atiku from the power play? ..Okorocha and wetin be that man name again?

GEJ has hit the ground running and APC is still unprepared and confused on who to fly their banner.

Tomorrow, they will say start violence claiming that the elections was rigged.
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by wengerjay(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2014
Apc has nt done its primary,so the race is stil open.Unlike pdp that has nominated jonathan unopposed.All the parties have their timetables for primaries and the fact that some have nt picked their candidates does nt mean they ve lost the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by laurel03(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2014
Buhari... get better credibility than Tambuwal

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by Trendy247: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2014
If APC can drop that old man, then i'll surely vote for them cos that 73yrs old has got notin to offer. If not i'll continue voting for the clueless one
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2014
dunkem21:
Are you people seeking public opinion? You dey remove Atiku from the power play? ..Okorocha and wetin be that man name again?

GEJ has hit the ground running and APC is still unprepared and confused on who to fly their banner.

Tomorrow, they will say start violence claiming that the elections was rigged.

Dude let me educate you.

Do you know that PDP has two presidential aspirants and so would conduct primaries?

Do you know that it means GeJ may win the primaries but there will be a runner up?

Do you know that if at the dying minute, a court says GEJ is not eligible to run for president then Tafawa blBalewa's son becomes the PDP candidate?

Do you know that PDP would rather field such a highly educated northerner if they have the chance to do so?

Do you know that GeJ cannot sleep because of the possibility of a last minute betrayal.

Do you know that APC is going to emerge more united at the end of their primaries?

Well my dear...there are a lot of things you don't know. So don't be quick to conclude next time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by mrvitalis(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2014
wish buhari can just support and campaign for tambuwal i wont mind tambuwal/fashola
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by victorD3: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Non is better
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2014
In my opinion though, Tambuwal is not that popular and liked across Nigeria, maybe he has not yet being marketed though. But Buhari is a Legend that every chukwuemeka, olaniyi, hassan and goodluck knows.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by medamillion(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2014
@trendy247, is it Buhari's age or his credibility that matters? Just check history, older people av done beta in govt dan d so called Leaders of tomorrow. And don't vote 4 d party vote 4 individuals. If GMB defects to APGA 2day he'll stil av my vote

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by retepmurt(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2014
Buhari seems to ve the support of the masses especially from the north,the impediments are his age and the erronous belief the he is a religion bigot.
Tambuwal is youthful,he has the suppot of the elites(including obj i think),he may be acceptable to the christians.
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by princealbashir: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2014
soe:

Dude let me educate you.

Do you know that PDP has two presidential aspirants and so would conduct primaries?

Do you know that it means GeJ may win the primaries but there will be a runner up?

Do you know that if at the dying minute, a court says GEJ is not eligible to run for president then Tafawa blBalewa's son becomes the PDP candidate?

Do you know that PDP would rather field such a highly educated northerner if they have the chance to do so?

Do you know that GeJ cannot sleep because of the possibility of a last minute betrayal.

Do you know that APC is going to emerge more united at the end of their primaries?

Well my dear...there are a lot of things you don't know. So don't be quick to conclude next time.
Wait till after the primaries..
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2014
princealbashir:

Wait till after the primaries..

Make sure you follow me...I would love to engage you after the primaries

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by Caseless: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2014
diluminati:
In my opinion though, Tambuwal is not that popular and liked across Nigeria, maybe he has not yet being marketed though. But Buhari is a Legend that every chukwuemeka, olaniyi, hassan and goodluck knows.
may God bless ur husband.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by Caseless: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2014
medamillion:
@trendy247, is it Buhari's age or his credibility that matters? Just check history, older people av done beta in govt dan d so called Leaders of tomorrow. And don't vote 4 d party vote 4 individuals. If GMB defects to APGA 2day he'll stil av my vote
gbam

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by Caseless: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2014
soe:

Dude let me educate you.

brilliant post.
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by Caseless: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Trendy247:
If APC can drop that old man, then i'll surely vote for them cos that 73yrs old has got notin to offer. If not i'll continue voting for the clueless one
idiat!
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by donphilopus: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2014
People will dig this up against Tambuwal if need be:

It was learnt that the commission is silent, for strategic reasons, on the newly elected speaker Aminu Tambuwal and his deputy Emeka Ihedioha, who were chief whip and deputy chief whip respectively.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/bankole-efcc-quizzes-nafada-akogun/92894

So, it's better for him to just go seek Sokoto Guber. Seat!
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by faithin9ja: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2014
[[color=#006600]quote author=retepmurt post=27998847]As the APC presidential primary appproaches,which of these two candidates(Tambuwal/Buhari)can give Jonathan a run for his money.APC has to field a candidate that wil be acceptable to Nigerians irrespective of their ethnic and religion affliations.Who between the two candidate shd APC present?[/quote][/color]

Please, please can we Nigerians learn to read questions and give proper answers. Is the question who is acceptable to Nigerians or who is better? So far all the answers above are surrounded 'who is acceptable' rather than 'who is better'.

Personally I would like to read an intelligent post on who is better Tambuwal or Buhari, for that matter add Atiku and Okoroacha to the equation. Who will make a better candidate and subsequently a better president?

Who has the better policies and manifesto, the better CV, the better ability to carry out their manifesto.

So far I am 'clueless' on all these candidates (with the exception of Buhari whom I understand is a good corruption fighter apparently, don't know how intends to fight corruption in the our democratic setting though)
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by dunkem21(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2014
soe:

Dude let me educate you.

Thanks for the half education.

1. PDP conducting primaries is to convince YOU that they are democratic. They didn't hide their GEJ sole adoption.
2. Refer to 1. Just change your 'may' to 'must'.
3. Which court? A case that has been won before? Lets wait for Dec, 1 then.
4. Refer to 1,2,3 above.
5. You see why I said its a half education. Loose sleep ke?
6. Do you also know that the primaries might break APC. Just don't give the general the ticket, and see what his 'sai' boys and million followers will do.
7. Well my dear, there are a lot of things you need to know.

a. GEJ has unveiled his agenda and strategies.
b. Campaign has started in earnest. Ask the bishops, check the media. He has started garnering support and reaching out to the grassroots.
c. APC is still at loss on who to present as their candidate as GEJ manifesto floored the general.

An Igbo adage says 'The first animal to the stream drinks/inhales the 'freshest' water/air'

Nigerians First, Nigerians Fresh.
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by talktimi(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2014
Buhari is not fit enough to dust Tambuwal's sandals. He should concentrate on his kunu business
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by egift(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2014
Buhari is everything Tambuwal is (except being younger) PLUS firmness, proven record, years of honesty, boldness, fearlessness, not dispose to the temptation of amazing undeserved wealth. Also Buhari paired with someone like Fashola will pull in far greater votes than what Tambuwal can get.

I keep repeating that APC should not present a weaker Ticket in a quest to please PDP agents who will never vote APC even if their lives depend on it.
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by dunkem21(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2014
talktimi:
Buhari is not fit enough to dust Tambuwal's sandals. He should concentrate on his kunu business

grin grin

Did you notice that the general's e-warriors have suddenly gone numb. They are planning on the best way to start selling Tambuwal. The handwriting is glaring; DECEPTION!
Re: Who Is A Better Candidate Between Tambuwal And Buhari? by talktimi(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2014
dunkem21:

grin grin

Did you notice that the general's e-warriors have suddenly gone numb. They are planning on the best way to start selling Tambuwal. The handwriting is glaring; DECEPTION!

no mind those mumu people suffering from herd mentality like sheep. When jagaban says jump, they ask how high not caring if they'll fall off a cliff. I dey laff dem

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's 2015 President (see pishure 2 believe it) / "Buhari Never Took Nigeria To OIC"-Osinbajo / How They Killed Imo State Oil Peoducing Area Development Commission (ISOPADEC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.