Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

How They Killed Imo State Oil Peoducing Area Development Commission (ISOPADEC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How They Killed Imo State Oil Peoducing Area Development Commission (ISOPADEC) (1239 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Massive Fraud Uncovered In ISOPADEC As MD Begs For Mercy / The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How They Killed Imo State Oil Peoducing Area Development Commission (ISOPADEC) by engrtee(f): 12:17am On Dec 20, 2014
I made a telling revelation that the sum of 1 billion naira belonging to pensioners in the 27 LGA’s of Imo State was “squandered” by Sir Jude Ejiogu the current Chief of Staff to the Governor of Imo State. Ejiogu squandered this money when he was the Chairman of Imo State Local Government Service Commission. I lamented the “squandering of the significant sum of 1 billion naira and another 3 billion naira looted by the Speaker of the Imo State House of Assembly Mr Benjamin Uwajumogu. I cried out because most Imolites but especially the poor continue to suffer the effect of failing public health and education system as well as decrepit infrastructure and battered institutions. I highlighted what I see as the dawn of naked impunity in Imo State.
Uwajumogu, Ejiogu and their megaphones have called me all sorts of names. I have been harassed and i have been closely monitored. They want to shut me up by all means. But as a citizen of Imo State, I am not intimidated. I will continue to speak out. One of the fundamental elements of democracy is the right to free speech without having others trample on your opinion. The capitalist thieving vampires currently in power in Imo state are looting our monies and yet they want us to shut up. They also want us to vote them again in 2015 for another round of impunity. Tufiakwa!!!

Globalreportersnews.com
Re: How They Killed Imo State Oil Peoducing Area Development Commission (ISOPADEC) by slimfit1(m): 12:30am On Dec 20, 2014
Don't even bother we have electric cars these days so just go seat down oil is like water now.
Re: How They Killed Imo State Oil Peoducing Area Development Commission (ISOPADEC) by Mckennedy: 3:17am On Dec 20, 2014
engrtee:
I made a telling revelation that the sum of 1 billion naira belonging to pensioners in the 27 LGA’s of Imo State was “squandered” by Sir Jude Ejiogu the current Chief of Staff to the Governor of Imo State. Ejiogu squandered this money when he was the Chairman of Imo State Local Government Service Commission. I lamented the “squandering of the significant sum of 1 billion naira and another 3 billion naira looted by the Speaker of the Imo State House of Assembly Mr Benjamin Uwajumogu. I cried out because most Imolites but especially the poor continue to suffer the effect of failing public health and education system as well as decrepit infrastructure and battered institutions. I highlighted what I see as the dawn of naked impunity in Imo State.
Uwajumogu, Ejiogu and their megaphones have called me all sorts of names. I have been harassed and i have been closely monitored. They want to shut me up by all means. But as a citizen of Imo State, I am not intimidated. I will continue to speak out. One of the fundamental elements of democracy is the right to free speech without having others trample on your opinion. The capitalist thieving vampires currently in power in Imo state are looting our monies and yet they want us to shut up. They also want us to vote them again in 2015 for another round of impunity. Tufiakwa!!!

Globalreportersnews.com

Gbam..
Re: How They Killed Imo State Oil Peoducing Area Development Commission (ISOPADEC) by RealityShot: 2:03am On Jan 25, 2019
slimfit1:
Don't even bother we have electric cars these days so just go seat down oil is like water now.
oya SHOW ME YOUR electric Car!
Re: How They Killed Imo State Oil Peoducing Area Development Commission (ISOPADEC) by slimfit1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2019
RealityShot:
oya SHOW ME YOUR electric Car!

I'm getting one soon. I'm not a karimi. Car makers are now making more hybrid cars.
Re: How They Killed Imo State Oil Peoducing Area Development Commission (ISOPADEC) by RealityShot: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
slimfit1:

I'm getting one soon. I'm not a karimi. Car makers are now making more hybrid cars.
after 4 years you are still "getting one SOON"
and you were ther condemning crude oil in 2014... Mtcheww...

even Elon Musk says that electric cars will NOT replace petrol cars in the next 20 years...

THE PRODUCTION lines just can not do it.

(1) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerian Children Are Suffering Under President Goodluck Jonathan / Did The Enugu/PH Rail Line Commissioned On Monday Get Derailed? / The Only Way To End Violence Is To Implement Sharia Law - Islamic Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.