Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children (5282 Views)

Photos: Are Tribal Marks Attractive Or Repulsive? / Culture Or Cruelty? Do We Still Need Tribal Marks?(pics) / What Is The Significance Of The Yoruba Tribal Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by RedHotChic(f): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2008
lmao @ olodo. Yes, Swaziland. Thank you jare. Grin

I will send an emissary to King Wazabanga of Swazulu reminding him that his request for a maiden from Nigeria is still valued but with a little amendment that I am sure he will find delightful. The heads of cattle remains 100 for the girl's dowry to her parents. He will in addition be getting a fair and beautiful maiden, more beautiful than he could ever imagined. Her name is DeepZone. DeepZone is given to the King as a token. If he should find it overwhelming to handle the two girls, he is reminded to forward DZ to Robert Mugabe as a honorable gesture from the Nigerian people.

grin grin grin Another Hot Northerner taking it out on Erelu. Visit Sabon Gari and get your freak on away from sharia. You can cover yourself like eleha if you are afraid of somebody seeing you. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by Sauron1: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2008
RedHotChic:

grin grin grin  Another Hot Northerner taking it out on Erelu. Visit Sabon Gari and get your freak on away from sharia. You can cover yourself like eleha if you are afraid of somebody seeing you. kiss kiss kiss

Erelu needs to get shagged rigorously by a MALLAM.
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by RedHotChic(f): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2008
Erelu needs to get shagged rigorously by a MALLAM.
Tufiaka! The thought of giving a mallam a head gives me stomach butterflies.
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by ikeyman00(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2008
chie ha
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by bawomolo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2008
RedHotChic:

at least we now know you give head. kai cheesy
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by ikeyman00(m): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2008
welll soon get my head from her
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Nov 29, 2008
RedHotChic:

Na lie. . . . . . .U love your men "uncut" when u polish their knobs. grin
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by RedHotChic(f): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2008
Na lie. . . . . . .U love your men "uncut" when u[b] polish their knobs.[/b]

Am I mad? wink

Most mallams wont like me anyway, they usually like 12 yr olds.
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by doncaster(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

Am I mad? wink

Most mallams wont like me anyway, they usually like 12 yr olds.
You are indirectly calling the pedo

@topic

Please how can i give ma kids tribal marks, they look seksy to me and i love them.
two each side for the boys and three each side for the gyls. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by MrCrackles(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2008
doncaster:

Please how can i give ma kids tribal marks, they look seksy to me and i love them.
two each side for the boys and three each side for the gyls. tongue tongue tongue

Carry Mai-Suya knife and inflict the deadly slashes yourself! undecided
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by doncaster(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

Carry Mai-Suya knife and inflict the deadly slashes yourself! undecided
Brash thats too raw naw!!!
i want to do it in a seksy way so that it will look seksy.
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by MrCrackles(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2008
doncaster:

Brash thats too raw naw!!!
i want to do it in a seksy way so that it will look seksy.

Well i dont know which other ways can be sexier! grin
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by RubyPearl: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2008
I still don't get it, what is the point of tribal marks in the first place? undecided
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by NegroNtns(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2008
Erelu needs to get shagged rigorously by a MALLAM Al majiri

grin grin Erelu ko, Adele bo ni. grin

Rubbyyyyyyyyy!!! lol Where you been my sista? Long time no see, seem like 5yrs. Whats gwan on?

I still don't get it, what is the point of tribal marks in the first place?

Branding. There were many tribal feuds and kidnappings back in the days (as if none exist today). Casualties of war or slavery did not wear dogtags or name labels or identity cards. In the event of a meeting identification is easily traced to tribe, compound, family. In the event of death and damage to the body, the face tissue retains the scarring. The body can easily be identified and returned to its family for proper burial. It also stand to erase doubt about family inheritance and eligibility - legitimacy on the will/estate.
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by RubyPearl: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Rubbyyyyyyyyy!!! lol Where you been my sista? Long time no see, seem like 5yrs. Whats gwan on?
lol, I've been here o.
Na RHC I dey fear, that's why I haven't been using this ID grin grin

Negro_Ntns:

Branding. There were many tribal feuds and kidnappings back in the days (as if none exist today). Casualties of war or slavery did not wear dogtags or name labels or identity cards. In the event of a meeting identification is easily traced to tribe, compound, family. In the event of death and damage to the body, the face tissue retains the scarring. The body can easily be identified and returned to its family for proper burial. It also stand to erase doubt about family inheritance and eligibility - legitimacy on the will/estate.
Ohhh, now I know. Makes much sense now smiley
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by NegroNtns(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2008
Dont worry my dear, Mugabe is coming to get RHC. Between King Wazabanga and Mugabe, one of them should find her delightful.
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by RubyPearl: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2008
lmao!! abeg, leave am o grin grin
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by Sike(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2011
RubyPearl:

I still don't get it, what is the point of tribal marks in the first place? undecided
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
todays children are all pampered and do not understand the value of life because they have never underwent sufferring. they have everything served on their plate and even the smallest ant bite will send them howling to be taken to the nearest clinic.

Tribal marks prepare young children and expose them to the perils of life. It was not just a mere mark of war. NO. it thought them the value of life and the realities of this world and the pains and sufferings of this accursed life. Tribal marks also teach children at a very early age, the importance of tribal kinship and brotherhood and the fact that when everyone abandones him in the future, his family and tribe will always be behind him to help and protect him.

all the children in my family have had tribal marks incise on them and they know the value of it.

i must say that today, we live in an artificial world and I deeply regret it.
Re: Osun State Bans Tribal Marks For Children by aloyemeka1: 2:31am On Sep 11, 2011
PAGAN  9JA:

todays children are all pampered and do not understand the value of life because they have never underwent sufferring. they have everything served on their plate and even the smallest ant bite will send them howling to be taken to the nearest clinic.

Tribal marks prepare young children and expose them to the perils of life. It was not just a mere mark of war. NO. it thought them the value of life and the realities of this world and the pains and sufferings of this accursed life. Tribal marks also teach children at a very early age, the importance of tribal kinship and brotherhood and the fact that when everyone abandones him in the future, his family and tribe will always be behind him to help and protect him.

all the children in my family have had tribal marks incise on them and they know the value of it.

i must say that today, we live in an artificial world and I deeply regret it.

Do you smoke weed?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lisabi Agbongbo Akala | Egba History / Yorubas And The Ancient Egypt Connection / Can You Name Your Son Adolf Hitler ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.