Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission (3249 Views)

Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. / The Best School Management Software With Quality Report Sheets For Parents / Download A Complete Video Training On Ethical Hacking For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by WebRabbi: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
Soft Digit LTD is proud and glad to introduce the world best responsive, portable, cheap, perfect & flexible school management system called Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) Version 1.4.

Proudly 100% Nigeria design & developed. SDOSMS is No 1 world best rated school management system for Universities, Polytechnics, College of Educations, Awarding Institute, Secondary and Primary School etc.

Meanwhile, SDOSMS have many package that can suit any school budget.

Web developers or resellers can easily make use of SDOSMS for their school portal management and administration work and earn 30% commission. Let SDOSMS do the heavy lifting for you.

SDOSMS High School (e.g. Universities, Polytechnics, College of Educations, Awarding Institute) Version Amazing Features

1. It erases the era of manual computation of result which causes enormous waste of time, energy, resources and at times leads to inaccuracy or delay of students result.

2. Up to ten (10) beautiful different themes to choose from.

3. Compute Students Grade Point Automatically together with their carried over courses and up to three extra years accurately within seconds.

4. Generate all Students’ detailed Transcript within seconds

5. Generate Student Transcript within seconds

6. View Student Detailed Computed Results Online from first year to their final and all their year result summary

7. Student's Grade Points (GP) are automatically and accurately calculated and students can see their academic standing at any level. For e.g., if the student is in her 300 level, this SDOSMS calculates her 100, 200, and 300 level together with her carried over results and automatically gives her current GP within seconds.

8. Search or retrieve any student profile or records within seconds by specifying their Registration No or their Name

9. Automated Sending of student's results to their mobile phone as well as their sponsor or parents when results are been approved

10. Easy, portable, fast and flexible payment systems of tuition fees using school customize scratch cards.

11. Broadcast/Send customizes SMS to all student at once.

12. Student's can easily predict future Grade Point.

13. Maintains Student's Excess Credit Units.

14. Online Registration of Student's Courses.

15. Deferred student's Admission.

16. Move student's Result to another session.

17. Submit Assignment Online.

18. Socialize, Upload Pictures and Chats online with friends.

19. Send & Receive Message from friends Online .

20. Customised email for all students.

21. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is highly secure and advance coded with an amazing records backups and server replications. Hence, in terms of any hazards like fire, war, theft etc, the whole information and the portal can restore back within minutes.

22. Student's Exam time table can also be printed or view online.

23. Student's School Events Calendar can be view online.

24. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) cannot be wrongly manipulated by the admins. It was structurally designed and developed that admins have different tasks and privileges given to them. Hence, each activity of an admins is monitored and recorded for future reference .

25. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is highly flexible and can easily be integrated into an existing school portal.

SDOSMS Primary/Secondary School Version Amazing Features

1. It erases the era of manual computation of result which causes enormous waste of time, energy, resources and at times leads to inaccuracy or delay of students result.

2. Automatically awards grades, subject and class position to student's results.

3. Principal comments are automatically generated based on student's results.

4. Teacher Auto Suggest Comments are generated. School can add, edit or remove this remarks

5. Input student's daily attendance and comments

6. School online shopping mall for student's parents

7. Automated Promotion of students to new Class

8. Up to ten (10) beautiful different themes to choose from.

9. Student, parent, school head and staff dashboard accounts

10. Management of Student's Attendance, Conducts, Social & Organization life records

11. Easy, portable, fast and flexible payment systems of tuition fees using school customize scratch cards.

12. School can search for the best student in a particular subject or class.

13. Parent/Student can know their overall term position in a class.

14. School can easily retrieve student's result at any time even years after student's graduation.

15. Automated Sending of student's results to student’s parent phone.

16. School can send out automated text messages to their student's parent or guardian instantly without any hitch.

17. Sponsors or parents can easily pay for their child or children school fees online using their A.T.M with ease.

18. Search or retrieve any student profile or records within seconds by specifying their Registration no

19. Socialize, Upload Pictures and Chats online with friends.

20. Send & Receive Message from friends Online .

21. Customised email for all students.

22. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is highly secure and advance coded with an amazing records backups and server replications. Hence, in terms of any hazards like fire, war, theft etc, the whole information and the portal can restore back within minutes.

23. Student's Exam time table can also be printed or view online.

24. Student's School Events Calendar can be view online.

25. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) cannot be wrongly manipulated by the admins. It was structurally designed and developed that admins have different tasks and privileges given to them. Hence, each activity of an admins is monitored and recorded.

26. Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) is highly flexible and can easily be integrated into an existing school portal.

Meanwhile for more information and demo visits http://www.sdosms.com or call 08030716751.

Proudly 100% Nigeria

Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by WebRabbi: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
more SDOSMS screen shots

Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by WebRabbi: 12:18am On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas to all from SDOSMS team.

Meanwhile, this amazing offer is still open to all.

Thanks

Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by WebRabbi: 8:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Offer is still open to all, make your 30% commission now . . . .
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by WebRabbi: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Val to All . . .

Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 4:20am On Apr 03, 2015
SDOSMS is No 1 world best rated school management system for Universities, Polytechnics, College of Educations, Awarding Institute, Secondary and Primary School.

Proudly Nigeria, multipurpose, secured, efficient, flexible, robust, user friendly and portable web school management system.
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by semasir: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice job and display.....gimme a link to preview these more and your pricing too. Thanks
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
semasir:
Nice job and display.....gimme a link to preview these more and your pricing too. Thanks

Thanks semasir, for more information, pricing, preview and live demo visits http://www.sdosms.com or call 234 80 3071 6751.
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fabulous Evening,

We at SDOSMS are glad and fabulous to announce our latest release i.e. SDOSMS Version 1.4. Meanwhile, we are poise to always continue to upgrade SDOSMS to meet our teeming client needs and satisfaction because that is our main aim - SATISFACTION.

Below are some of the updates in SDOSMS V1.4:

1.Bulk Excel Result Uploads
2. Exporting Student Result in Excel Format
3. Combine Interface for Nursery, Primary and Secondary School
4. School Digital Library
5. School Population Breakdown Manager
6. Graphical Representation of Students Results and Records
7. Hall of Fame (Best Graduating Students)
8. 10 New school Theme and configurations
9. Enhance Printing
10. Online/Post UME Application
11. Enhance Admin Privileges
12. Enhance Jquery

Become SDOSMS reseller today and earn big, we offers 30% commission to our amazing resellers for life or once for a one-time sales around the globe.

We are Proudly 100% Nigeria.
SDOSMS Team
+234 80 3071 6751
+234 80 2785 5843
sales@sdosms.com
www.sdosms.com

Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by greatMicheal: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
I really liked this web application, I have been searching for a comprehensive system like this after my experience with other school management system.

I have requested to be a reseller as I have a school on my neck now. Hope your prices are affordable.
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thanks greatMicheal for the compliment. SDOSMS is cheap and affordable with many features and packages to choose from.

Please check your inbox, we have replied your request.

We are glad to have you.

Thanks
SDOSMS Team
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by dynamix101(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
hello, i love this your sms. i and my partner have been in talks with a company in the phillipines for a very robust system, but i am very impressed with yours. i sent a request on your site, but i didnt see the pricing for the system. also is it an app or just a website? i will appreciate your earliest reply. my email address is dynamics4life@gmail.com. We will be glad if we could meet with you to discuss and do a demo if that will be possible. thanks.
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Thanks dynamix101 for your good commendation and interest in SDOSMS.

Meanwhile, SDOSMS is an advance, multipurpose, secured, efficient, flexible, robust, user friendly and portable web application.

We have sent a mail with some material and SDOSMS detail pricing too.

We are looking forward working with you.

For a live demo visit www.sdosms.com and click on demo login.

SDOSMS Team
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by enet1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Pls I need more comprehensive details and information about this wonderful innovation.How much is it? How would I get my commission? Do you have an office for me to check you out and other relevant information? My email is tayowumi@yahoo.com
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thanks enet1 for your amazing commendation and interest in SDOSMS. Please we are highly sorry replying you this lately. Please kindly visit our site @ www.sdosms.com and apply as a reseller. Thus, we will be sending some information to your mail tomorrow morning.

Meanwhile, our head office is located at Anambra State; you can check us at your own comfort.

Best Regards,
SDOSMS Team
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Compliment of the Season from SDOSMS Team.
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Become a member of SDOSMS Marketer Network Team Now, earn big and become comfortable in your life. Our markerters are making it comfortably and easily, meanwhile you earn your commission termly ie three/two times yearly for life depending on the version without much stress or effort.

Many schools are adopting SDOSMS application because its flexible, user friendly, feature rich, durable, accurate, efficient, portable, time saving etc

Be 100% independent and financially strong this year and beyond.

Google 'No 1 World Best Rated School Management System' and see the result for yourself. Thanks
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by starpryde(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is exactly what I've been looking for. But your package pricing is not there on your site. Also I want to ask if the app can be integrated into an existing school website?
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Good Afternoon and thanks for the compliment @ starpryde.

Yes it can be easily integrated into an existing school website, please send your email address to my number 08030716751 or email sales@sdosms.com to enable me forward the package pricing to you.

Thanks
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
SDOSMS is wishing all her inestimable and amazing team, clients, partners, friends and nairalands a fabulous and wonderful Valentine Celebration.

SPREAD THE LOVE TO THE LESS PRIVILEDGE
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2016
Good Morning, we highly welcome new schools who currently adopted SDOSMS as their new school management system and our amazing Partners.

SDOSMS is a complete, flexible, cheap & perfect solution for school management & administration.

We are simply the BEST . . . .

Become SDOSMS Reseller today and let us do the heavy lifting while you earn good cash.

Thanks

Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 9:53am On Sep 19, 2016
SDOSMS Management team wishes School Managements and her Students an amazing, fun-filled, blissful, favourable and outstanding first term 2016/2017 Academic session.

We will be releasing our new version 1.5 soon. We are here to serve you better.

Thanks
SDOSMS Team
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by WebRabbi: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
We are glad to introduce the world best responsive, portable, cheap & flexible school management system Student's Divine Oracle School Management System (SDOSMS) New Version 1.5.

Please visit our site for more information and latest features.

Thanks
SDOSMS Team

Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by SDOSMS: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
SDOSMS We wishes all Nigerian a fabulous independence.

Meanwhile, we also welcome all our new schools to SDOSMS.

SDOSMS is a complete, flexible, cheap & perfect solution for school management & administration.
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by olu4: 11:42am On Mar 24, 2018
Interested in partnership, pls get in touch.
tsmserviceslimited@gmail.com
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by wizgrade: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2018
olu4:
Interested in partnership, pls get in touch.
tsmserviceslimited@gmail.com

Good Day olu4, thanks for your interest. Pls kindly check your email and we are highly sorry for replying this late.

However, SDOSMS School App has been rename to wizGrade School App with more robust and amazing features.

For more info visit https://www.wizgrade.com

Best Regards
wizGrade Team

Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by ofemco: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
[b]What is it?
Megafemco Online Schools Result Checking Solution is a multipurpose school result management system used by thousands of schools both Nursery & Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in Nigeria and Ghana for all easy administration and management of Examination Result.

Who is it for?
Megafemco Online Schools Result Checking Solution is for all kinds like schools both Nursery & Primary Schools and Secondary Schools. Use it to manage students’ Examination Result.

Why use it?
Megafemco Online Schools Result Checking Solution is very easy to learn and use for anyone with basic computer knowledge. It is completely easy. There is nothing to install. You can access it just like your email; it is highly flexible and secure.

Tell me more about it.
It is one of the new innovations in the Educational Sector. The purpose of the solution is to create a database for all the students’ results of a school and enable the students the access to their result through scratch cards. With this innovation, schools with not need to print report sheets or report cards and teachers will not need to fill and calculate scores, grades, etc. All what the teacher have to do is provide only the test and examination scores, the admin just enter the scores to a Microsoft Excel Sheet, upload the sheet online and that is all. No need of any training.

How can my School use it?
Your School can make use of this solution in many ways depending on the need and financial capability of your school, but I can assure you that it is what all schools can implement no matter the size and financial capability.
1. Without a website and without a customized scratch card: Under this arrangement, the school after uploading asks the students to check their result through our main portal (www.resultdirect.org), using the main scratch card to check their results.
2. With school website and without a customized scratch card: Under this arrangement, the school after uploading asks the students to check their result through the school website, using the main scratch card to check their results. Schools that already have website can ask their web developer to upgrade to this solution; we will work with your developer to get it done.
3. With school website and a customized scratch card: Under this arrangement, the school after uploading asks the students to check their result through the school website, using the school’s customized scratch card to check their results. Schools that already have website can ask their web developer to upgrade to this solution; we will work with your developer to get it done.

How can I sign up my School
Your school can sign up by requesting for the current plans and prices from our sales representatives, you can also call us to confirm plans and prices. Collect the Application Form, fill the form and make payment to the company’s account number please don’t give money to any agent or sales representative. After payment, call the sales representative and submit the form with the bank teller or cheque to the sales representative or send it to ofemco@gmail.com. You will receive your login account details within the next 48 hours and we will contact you to set-up your website or customized scratch card if need be and send you all the materials you need to get started.

How to login into your school portal?
After you have gotten your user name and password. Please visit the website www.resultdirect.org/admin Type in username and password and click login.

How to upload into your school logo?
After you have logon, click upload logo. Click on the upload button and select your logo.

How to upload Your Student Scores?
From the template provided in the excel sheet, input the students details, test score and exam score and save it on your computer.

After that click on upload score on your account. Select the Session, the term and the saved template. You can use the same template for the whole school or fill different templates for each class and upload differently.

How will my Students check their Result?
Your students can check their result by visiting www.resultdirect.org or your school website that is upgrade with our server. Your students type in their student number that you assigned to them and select the term and session, input their PIN number from the special scratch card or your school customized scratch card and click view result.

What does the special scratch card looks like?
The scratch card is specially design as below

What does the customized scratch card looks like?
Whatever you school want, it will carries the school name and school logo, Etc.

For how long will this solution last?
For as long as there is internet connection.

What does the students’ Report Sheet looks like?
The students’ report sheet contains the school name, school address, school logo, Etc. See below

THANK YOU!
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by ofemco: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Are you a school owner? If yes, you can improve your school and also make extra money by having your students check their terminal examinations like first term, second term, third term, entrance exam, common entrance exam, etc online and you sell scratch cards for them to check the result. If no, you can introduce this solution to schools around you and make 30% commission on the sales of this solution.
Thanks Attached is the information needed

Check a sample by visiting www.resultdirect.org

Session: 2018/2019
Term: First term
Reg. No. : NCS1234561
Pin: any of the below pins
Re: SDOSMS - A Complete, Cheap, & Best School Management System. Earn 30% Commission by EuniceMartins(f): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
BlueBic.com, which is unquestionably the best school management software in Nigeria and Africa, is designed to help nursery, primary and secondary schools better manage their data and keep track of both teachers and students day-to-day progress.

It saves educators valuable time, reducing stressful paperwork and making it possible to spend more time with students.

It's so easy to use, data and mobile-friendly that in less than 3 years of operation we have a client base of over 400 schools across West Africa. We have also built partnerships with A-list companies like INJINI, Michael, Susan Dell Foundation (MSDF), and Amazon web services (AWS), amongst others. Strategic partnership with firms like AWS has made it possible to provide African schools almost free access to AWS cloud servers, adjudged the most secure and advanced cloud hosting facility in the world.

Some of the features contained on Bluebic school portal are listed below.

Comprehensive Admin Dashboard,
Automatic Result Processor ,
Income, Expense and Wallet Management
Online Assignments and Results
Attendance Management,
School Record Management,
Fee Management,
Online School Payments,
Performance & Behavior Trend Tracking ,
Bulk SMS and Emailing System , etc

With so many school management software providers, we know it can be difficult choosing the right one for your school. To help you get ahead of the competition, Get started for free with us today. Our customer success team will help you get setup in no time.

Email: support@bluebic.com
Call/ Text /Whatsapp: +234(0)9078347848

(1) (Reply)

Cooperative Society Software Needed / Avira Internet Security 2013 Free Download With License Key / Gsm Recharge Card Printing Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.