Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection (2484 Views)

Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / The Policies That Got GEJ Fired (2) (3) (4)

The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by aariwa(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
In order to shore up the sagging revenue profile of the federal government,the F.G may remove subsidy totally from petroleum and this may take the price of fuel to 165 170 naira per litre.It may also implement Steve Orosanye report and scrap many federal govt agencies and it may also increase tarriff on tokunbo vehicles,rice and other finished goods.Please feel free to contribute your own suggestion to the thread.Thank you.

Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by 9jii(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tougher times ahead

Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by humpito(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
I think u are right about the subsidy removal.

Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by Asek1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
Implementation of Steve Orosanye's report will make plenty brain. Some kind embezzlement channels will be closed, the others will be closely monitored...

Wait o, is that me typing or was ai dreaming
Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by Sibrah: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Flunctuating crude price may starve projects like the second Niger bridge of fund . . .
[When fuel subsidy finally goes away] there will be no predictable electricity. . .

Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
aariwa:
In order to shore up the sagging revenue profile of the federal government,the F.G may remove subsidy totally from petroleum and this may take the price of fuel to 165 170 naira per litre.It may also implement Steve Orosanye report and scrap many federal govt agencies and it may also increase tarriff on tokunbo vehicles,rice and other finished goods.Please feel free to contribute your own suggestion to the thread.Thank you.

Indeed...we may have to remove the fuel subsidy.
Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by Chylo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
He wont be reelected, so no need. He should go back home.

Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by Nempi(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
PEJ will be sworn in as Defence minister to bring an end to the sharing of blood.

Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by Dreyl(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Nigerians vote wisely,we shouldn't vote someone that is not capable to rule nigeria,lets vote out bad government and vote in good government.
BE WISE!!!

Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by drauj(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
Subsidy will be removed totally so that there will be more to be stolen via ordinary stealing exempted from bn corruption.

Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by aariwa(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Dreyl:
Nigerians vote wisely,we shouldn't vote someone that is not capable to rule nigeria,lets vote out bad government and vote in good government.
BE WISE!!!
Thats the only solution i see in sight my brother

Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by Dreyl(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2014
aariwa:
Thats the only solution i see in sight my brother
naso bros smiley
Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by femmy2010(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dreyl:
BE WISE!!!

I cant but agree with you.

Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by skyeboy98(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sibrah:
Flunctuating crude price may starve projects like the second Niger bridge of fund . . .
[When fuel subsidy finally goes away] there will be no predictable electricity. . .
electrricity ke, he has said it befor that if he can't get solution of electricity in first tenure that we should forget it in his second tenure,so abeg no come blame gej for that one again o
Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by 100Cents: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
aariwa:

What of the policies Buhari or Atiku may implement ?

Smh..
Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by sagitarius(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Who will even re-elect d fool?
Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by aariwa(m): 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
I am surprised that no new refineries and power plants have been built.I wonder whether it requires rocket science to build these things.Were Shiroro and kainji dams which are generating the meager mega watts we are managing now, builts by spirits.

Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by aariwa(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2014
humpito:
I think u are right about the subsidy removal.
Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by aariwa(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chylo:
He wont be reelected, so no need. He should go back home.
Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by lexdino: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
What is a GEJ? Is that an adjective or a verb? If it is, can it be used to measure crimes? Like, for instance, the suspect was guilty of 3 GEJ counts; stealing, corruption and cluelessness. Someone should please explain to those of us schooling in Palay.
Re: The Policies Jonathan May Implement After Reelection by aariwa(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2014
GEG betrayed the faith reposed in him by millions of Nigerians during the 2011 elections

Recap of Buhari's Campaign in SE and SS / GEJ Has Increased The Megawatt In The Power Sector From 1500mgw To 4000mgw / Obasanjo Decamp To APC