Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Liverpool Is The Best Football Club On Earth,do You Agree? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Is The Best Football Club On Earth,do You Agree? (656 Views)

Which European Football Club Has The Highest Supporters In Nigeria? / Who's The World's Best Football Coach? / What's The Best Football Match U've Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Is The Best Football Club On Earth,do You Agree? by berryhill: 12:17am On Nov 25, 2008
Liverpool is the best football club in the world believe it or not.
I hate chelsea,arsenel,man utd beacuse they are inferrior to my club(LIVERPPOL F.C),
Anyway you can now make money predicting on outcome of football matches like just say liverpool will beat man utd and when that happens you win 5 times your bet.
You don't need to say the score just say TEAM A will beat TEAM B and when that happens you win 5 times your bet so if you bet with #5,000 you win #25,000 cool cash,it is called sports betting.
My manual will show you how to get started immediately.Price #4,000.

FREE BROADBAND INTERNET BROWSING
Forget about the free browsing stuff everywere using opera mini or solibay etc.Can you check your email,trade forex with them and also enjoy the picture quality,no.
I have discovered how to get free broadband internet service for free for your life but just that it will cost you only #6,000 to get the information from me.
I will show you how to configure and start browsing for free using broadband and if you like you can set up a cyber-cafe with it as cyber-cafes use broadband internet service which is fast and secure.
To order for the package,Call me on 0703-578-3910(Tochukwu)
rexpeter@rocketmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Eagles To Go By Bus To Maputo! / Clumpsy Eagles Which Way Out / Mikel Attacks Defenders, Ndanusa Weeps In Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.