Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? (2911 Views)

Graduate Vacancy At IITA: Audit Trainee / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Rainoil Audit Trainee And Internal Auditor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? by lizzytee: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
Plz,I will like to know the salary for Audit trainee at Adesanya and partners,responses plz!!!
Re: Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
Most small size audit firm do not pay even if you are chartered or experienced. Medium size audit firms pay is reasonable and fair and of course the big four, need I say more?

1 Like

Re: Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? by lizzytee: 7:42am On Nov 15, 2014
Ofumaria:
Most small size audit firm do not pay even if you are chartered or experienced. Medium size audit firms pay is reasonable and fair and of course the big four, need I say more?

Thanks so much,I tot as much.somone told me dat dey pay 20k.dats is not fair at all, u can imagine,for a graduate audit trainee.
Re: Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2014
lizzytee:

Thanks so much,I tot as much.somone told me dat dey pay 20k.dats is not fair at all, u can imagine,for a graduate audit trainee.
look at what you stand to gain, because after six month many organisation would prefer you even if you are not qualified to qualified accountant, why? You would have known something many of your colleagues do not know. Experience!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? by bk2020: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2014
How can u pay a graduate peanuts all in d name of audit firm..can u pay ur driver or nanny dt same amount? are audit trainees not human beings too? How will they feed, I mean basic food..let's nt even talk abt transport..I will rather work for free than take peanuts

4 Likes

Re: Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? by lizzytee: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
bk2020:
How can u pay a graduate peanuts all in d name of audit firm..can u pay ur driver or nanny dt same amount? are audit trainees not human beings too? How will they feed, I mean basic food..let's nt even talk abt transport..I will rather work for free than take peanuts

Abi o,thank u ooo.u can imagine after all these years in sch. And NYSC! A graduate dat is suppose to start earning to start his/her life should start earning 20k,all in d name of "AUDIT TRAINEE" position in an Audit firm.
I checked der wewbsite,after somone told me dat dey pay 20k.
Re: Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
lizzytee:

Abi o,thank u ooo.u can imagine after all these years in sch. And NYSC! A graduate dat is suppose to start earning to start his/her life should start earning 20k,all in d name of "AUDIT TRAINEE" position in an Audit firm.
I checked der wewbsite,after somone told me dat dey pay 20k.
it is not by force. Sit at home.

2 Likes

Re: Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? by jostking: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
bk2020:

This is rubbish all in d name of trainee, employers are really taken advantage of the high unemployment. This is a v useless firm am sorry to say.
Re: Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? by Amazingg: 7:30am On Jan 12, 2016
Do they still pay 20k?
Re: Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? by oluwaseungbenga: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2016
hw did u apply?
Re: Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
Correct.
Re: Adesanya And Partners Salary@audit Trainee? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
lizzytee:

What you would learn would make you a hot cake. Think of the future not the present.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

, Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa / Massive Electricity Sales Rep.(ESR) Recruitment At IKEDC / Sahara Group - Operation Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.