Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son (45776 Views)

Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Damilola Adegbite & Chris Attoh Christen New-born Son, Brian / Mr Ibu And Family(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by dazpa(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2014
Adedayo516:
You don't deserve another word from me... You're a self hating SUCKER!!!
idiota
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by rennylaw(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
StevinMorgan:
grin dis pickin go enjoy plenty milk eh... NicePic

Lol...u no serious o grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Kimoni: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2014
StevinMorgan:
grin dis pickin go enjoy plenty milk eh... NicePic

Lol...it's not by size my dear
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Pennyways: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
Omavik:
Wow!!! Christ!!! isnt dis lovely? God bless ur home M.J.O. nd give u more adorable kids... i love dis..

God bless me with a happy home nd adorable kids 2
Amen!
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
GboyegaD:
Nice picture. I pray the love of God continue to uphold them.
Amen!
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Princesschi here is my pretty angel. Compare her and Purity grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Princesschi:

pls show us pictures of ur daughter.
my daughter is an epitom of beauty. My pretty angel in the making. Check my profile pic and confirm cool

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by SweetDinma(f): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
Awwwww!, Purity is so cute.
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by SweetDinma(f): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
Zikamax:
my daughter is an epitom of beauty. My pretty angel in the making. Check my profile pic and confirm cool

Odiegwu. Your daughter is just there.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Princesschi(f): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2014
Zikamax:
Princesschi here is my pretty angel. Compare her and Purity grin

ur pikin is cute, purity is cuter. Next time pls dont hate on a child.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by mama2twinsbolaj(f): 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dosoq:
#cowbell,our milk# o boy,hunger no go catch dis show 4 life.lucky little baby boy.
can't u see she is breast feeding! Dat is y
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Princesschi:

ur pikin is cute, purity is cuter. Next time pls dont hate on a child.
cheesy when I said she is ugly, it doesn't mean I hate her, don't misinterpreate my words. I love kids and I admire d pretty ones, the ugly ones? Hmmm... I'll say they look ugly but not to their face grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Amhatu(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Nice One. Best Wishes to the Prince & his family.
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Princesschi(f): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Zikamax:
cheesy when I said she is ugly, it doesn't mean I hate her, don't misinterpreate my words. I love kids and I admire d pretty ones, the ugly ones? Hmmm... I'll say they look ugly but not to their face grin grin grin

this is not a case of misinterpretation, Purity is a cute plus adorable little baby, anyone that thinks otherwise is hating...QED!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
Princesschi:

this is not a case of misinterpretation, Purity is a cute plus adorable little baby, anyone that thinks otherwise is hating...QED!
shocked ooh I see, but my dictionary defines cute as endearingly pretty. Sorry I don't see Purity as a pretty one. undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Princesschi(f): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2014
Zikamax:
shocked ooh I see, but my dictionary defines cute as endearingly pretty. Sorry I don't see Purity as a pretty one. undecided

hmm yhu know ur life is great when pple hate on yhu without even knowing yhu. Purity neva grow finish and she's got a hater already...smh. #sign of endtime
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by ikombe: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
this woman is getting fatter dan usual oh. Make she come my shop buy GYM equipments na grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Princesschi:

hmm yhu know ur life is great when pple hate on yhu without even knowing yhu. Purity neva grow finish and she's got a hater already...smh. #sign of endtime
tongue let's look at it this way, maybe u hate ur life that much that's why u wish to live somebody else's life. Due to lack of taste u don't see the difference between cute and wealth. Though she don't look wealthy grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by onyekap: 8:45am On Nov 16, 2014
So good for you MJ! Happy you!! All the best!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by asema646(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2014
nice pic, burvi think she should loose weight
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Princesschi(f): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
Zikamax:
tongue let's look at it this way, maybe u hate ur life that much that's why u wish to live somebody else's life. Due to lack of taste u don't see the difference between cute and wealth. Though she don't look wealthy grin

lmao.. its no use trading words wif u. Have a gud day.
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
Princesschi:

lmao.. its no use trading words wif u. Have a gud day.
Opss...I always have a good day even before u wished that.
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zikamax:
I swear you disgust me.. to think you're a mother is what makes your comment really annoying. how can you call that child ugly?

Remember its God who gives kids..so that the next child you're having might not end up looking like a donkey..it doesn't matter if you've stopped childbirth or not. Remember...

You gotta be careful with your utterances..damnnn

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 21, 2014
booqee:
I swear you disgust me.. to think you're a mother is what makes your comment really annoying. how can you call that child ugly?

Remember its God who gives kids..so that the next child you're having might not end up looking like a donkey..it doesn't matter if you've stopped childbirth or not. Remember...

You gotta be careful with your utterances..damnnn
where did this maggot came from And who is she refering to, maybe to her stinking bloody a*se! undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Hazardd(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2014
nice pix,and wonderful family
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Hazardd(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2014
iyatrustee:
Mercy needs a change of bra. Those massive bo.obs can be packed well.

Nice pictures.
those boobs she carry for chest is like is not heavy or what
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Zikamax:
where did this maggot came from And who is she refering to, maybe to her stinking bloody a*se! undecided
yaay!! you proved me right grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
booqee:
yaay!! you proved me right grin
shocked oh did I
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by chocobel(f): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ur famiiy is so adorable dear,buh pls try and invest on gud strrong bra(s),cuz dos baby fuds I saw r not organised atall.
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
englishmart:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1864018_mercynewbaby_jpeg0efd682d183d37e9ba729779ad022e0d

purity and lil brother! Maybe the little child's name is "cleanliness" cheesy

Beautiful family, nice looking husband, and above all, great milk industry cheesy

ROTFLMAO. All you french people won't kill me grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Releases Family Pics With Husband, Daughter & New Born Son by englishmart(m): 12:00am On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:

ROTFLMAO. All you french people won't kill me grin
how did you know I school in France?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / Davido Replies Hushpuppi, Reveals Hush Sent Boys To Beg On His Behalf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.