Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard (39774 Views)

Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos / Sporadic Gunshots At Daleko, Isolo Road (Pictures) / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
holatin:
still people don't want a change in leader.
vote for change
yes,VOTE GOODLUCK FOR CHANGE OF STATUS QUO. VOTE GOODLUCK FOR SUSTAINED CHANGE OF THE OLD CONSERVATIVE AND RETROGRESSIVE ORDER..
VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by mfm04622: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirHouloo:
What do annoy me most about this issue is the state government coming out to blame the federal government like they don't wedge the power to maintain peace and order in their states. I wonder why the separation of power then.

How can you blame State Governors for security lapses when they do not control ANY security agency! They cannot even give order to ordinary DPO manning a Police Station in their state. Nor do they control DSS, Nigerian Army or others.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
Whose responsibility is it to protect the life of Nigerians?

who swore an oath to defend the sovereignty/territorial intergrity of Nigeria?

Who is the president of Nigeria?

Who is the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic?

Who is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces?

Who has the Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, SSS, NSCDC, Customs, Immigration etc under his control?
Bros the thing tire me many clueless leaders but if I may ask who are the governors of those violent states? Are they not the chief security officers of their respective states? Don't you think those governors shall share the blames too. I remember when my state Anambra was kidnapper's headquarters and how the former governor fight them and reduce kidnapping to its minimum level, or did you think this is beyond the governors in those states

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by ASL33: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]What is going in northern Nigeria is the second Jihad since the Fulani War.
The Nigerian government is only misleading the ignorant masses and politicizing the war.
A civilian head state without any experience as a military commander-in-chief cannot control the Nigerian armed forces against the rampaging Boko Haram soldiers who are following the mandate of Sheikh 'Uthman Dan Fodio by the book. President Goodluck Jonathan does not understand the dynamics of the mission of the ṣūfī (صُوفِيّ) Abubakar Shekau. This is jihad, whether you like it or not.

You have ignorantly elected the wrong leaders. [/size]
This sounds like a new format for Campaigning for Buhari(A military man that can control the Nigerian military). You felled, try another format.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by clemz88(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
angryPiture or adonbilivit
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Thank God it's friday

Today I stated in another thread that BK has sleeper cells all over northern Nigeria waiting to be activated and I was called out by an APC supporter that I was making sh1t up from thin air.

Well here is evidence.

I won't be suprised if by tomorow morning we wake up to hear that Kaduna, Jos and Bauchi are burning
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by pat077: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
let them continue with d killing and destrusion. I wish they do more damage to their region b4 Nigeria eventually disintegrate.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Cannonleo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
duni04:

Iraq is more peaceful than Nigeria these days undecided

E be.like say u live near baghdad..how neghito.neighbourhood there..dat blast wey kill.65 shey nah groundnut cause am

It is indeed sad dat my country is experiencing these troubled times but pls dnt compare us 2 iraq FACT
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by benniet(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
SirHouloo:
What do annoy me most about this issue is the state government coming out to blame the federal government like they don't wedge the power to maintain peace and order in their states. I wonder why the separation of power then.
Guess you forgot that there is State of Emergencies in some of these states or you don't have an Idea what the declaration state of emergency means.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by otokx(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
Hmmmm what can we say?
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

brother stop saying things out of ignorance islam means total submission to GOD
ISLAM NEVER PREACHES VIOLENCE

"Allah forbids you not,
With regard to those who Fight you not for (your) Faith
Nor drive you out Of your homes, From dealing kindly and
justly With them: For Allah loveth Those who are just.
(The Noble Quran, 60:cool "

1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden
in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that
God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is
forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a
crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it
be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall
be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it
shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”

2. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on
other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in
religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The
Cow, 2:256).
THATS MY SIGNATURE grin

3. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice
toward people even where they have reason to be angry with
them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from
being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[5:8]

even the etiquette of war in islam is verry beautiful

1. 5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden.
According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first
Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in
ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm;
do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any
town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

did they follow this? how many women children and old people including their livestock and trees have been cut down?judge this your self

2. O ye who believe! eat not up your property
among yourselves in vanities: but let there be
amongst you traffic and trade by mutual good-
will: nor kill yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most
Merciful.

PLS DID BOKOHARAM FOLLOW THIS?

ANOTHER HADITH
Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, "A man was inflicted with
wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave
has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for
him." (Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445)

I CANT POST MUCH HERE ANY LONG ARTICLE IS NT VALID ON NL

ISLAM IS WHAT THE QURAN SAYS AND NOT WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS

If any do that in rancor and injustice soon
shall We cast them into the fire: and easy it is
for Allah.

we are nt in religion section i dont want to post the some amazing tings about the bible

Abegii!! always writing an encyclopedia to prove nothing. telling us the same old nonsense story we've been hearing for the past 100yrs.
Islam is very far from peaceful. it's foundation was dug with blood, the pillars were coated in blood and it's roof is bloody.... the people of this macabre house are all bloodthirsty!
ISIS are fighting for an Islamic caliphate, same with the bokohara. they read the Koran... the goddamn Koran before the execute someone. all the violence and senseless killings in the north were all because someone mistakenly defiled the Koran. the teacher who was lynched and burned alive just be she caught a student hiding expo inside the Koran... the pregnant woman who was killed and her baby brought out and killed too just because she threw away some pieces of Koran as she was doing some house chores. and numerous other wicked killings in the north. these are all documented and available for anybody who cares to read. someone made a caricature of Mohammed in US and the Muslims started killing non Muslims in middle east and northern Nigeria. even one of your preachers declared a bounty on the man's head.

Islam is violent . a bloodied religion with bloodthirsty followers.

people make fun of Christianity and Christ all the time, burn the Bible yet there won't be any bloodshed nor a worldwide uproar. highest thing that would happen is that people will just pray for the offender and that's All.

just do one cartoon of Mohammed and all the gates of hell would be opened!
peaceful religion indeed.

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by akereconfi: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
marthamtn:
Wow mtn has released a new way to subscribe your blackberry phone without deducting from the money . this works on all blackberry,android and all smartphones
Follow the following instructions .
1.Get an MTN CARD of N400, N750 or N1500 then go to ur msg menu and typ a msg in dis format*BBC*The Pin Number of d Recharge Card*559 and send it to this blackberry subscriptiom number 0092348060170924 NOTE:wait for five minutes and the subscription no will reply u saying"dear customer u have successfully subscribed to mtn unlimited blackberry bundle and u will get 3gb instead of 400, 6gb instead of 750 and 10gb instead of N1500 card.after doing this, you can load the recharge card by dialing *559*555*the pin#.to check the subscription dial *559*5#

Poverty, Greed, Stupidity, Hunger, Foolishness, what more can I say

Look at how low you stoop just to steal recharge card from people.

Some one will steal your destiny

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Blueray: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
PRAYER FOR NIGERIA IN DISTRESS
All powerful and merciful Father, you are the God of justice , love and peace. You rule over all the nations of the Earth. Power and might are in your hands and no one can withstand you. We present our country Nigeria before you. We praise and thank you, for you are the source of all we have and are. We are sorry for the sins we have commited and for the good deeds we have failed to do. In your loving forgiveness, keep us safe from the punishment we deserve. Lord, we are weighed down not only by uncertainties but also by moral, economic, political and insecurity problems. Listen to the cries of your people who confidently turn to you. God of infinite goodness, our strenght in adversity, our health in weakness, our comfort in sorrow, be merciful to us your people. Spare this nation Nigeria from choas , anarchy and doom. Bless us with your kingdom of justice, love and peace. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever, amen.
(Please say this prayer whenever you gather as CHRISTIANS and during family devotions.....the crises we face as a nation is beyond the physical)
.......Yes, it is a prayer coined by Catholic Bishops

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
benniet:

Guess you forgot that there is State of Emergencies in some of these states or you don't have an Idea what the declaration state of emergency means.

But the state govs where not removed and they get security briefings every day by the JTF

If you expect the President to clean up all this mess by himself then I suggest you vote Clark Gable
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Lorechino(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
brownlord:
them just dey hola their oga, maybe since em commot for bank em never remit anyfin give them, so them just dey say.

"We still dey game o"
...like say na aki man d reason
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by akereconfi: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

brother stop saying things out of ignorance islam means total submission to GOD
ISLAM NEVER PREACHES VIOLENCE

"Allah forbids you not,
With regard to those who Fight you not for (your) Faith
Nor drive you out Of your homes, From dealing kindly and
justly With them: For Allah loveth Those who are just.
(The Noble Quran, 60:cool "

1. Terrorism is above all murder. Murder is strictly forbidden
in the Qur’an. Qur’an 6:151 says, “and do not kill a soul that
God has made sacrosanct, save lawfully.” (i.e. murder is
forbidden but the death penalty imposed by the state for a
crime is permitted). 5:53 says, “… whoso kills a soul, unless it
be for murder or for wreaking corruption in the land, it shall
be as if he had killed all mankind; and he who saves a life, it
shall be as if he had given life to all mankind.”

2. It is forbidden to attempt to impose Islam on
other people. The Qur’an says, “There is no compulsion in
religion. The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The
Cow, 2:256).
THATS MY SIGNATURE grin

3. The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice
toward people even where they have reason to be angry with
them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from
being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[5:8]

even the etiquette of war in islam is verry beautiful

1. 5. The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden.
According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first
Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in
ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm;
do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any
town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

did they follow this? how many women children and old people including their livestock and trees have been cut down?judge this your self

2. O ye who believe! eat not up your property
among yourselves in vanities: but let there be
amongst you traffic and trade by mutual good-
will: nor kill yourselves: for verily Allah hath been to you Most
Merciful.

PLS DID BOKOHARAM FOLLOW THIS?

ANOTHER HADITH
Narrated Jundab the Prophet said, "A man was inflicted with
wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave
has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for
him." (Bukhari Volume 2, Book 23, Number 445)

I CANT POST MUCH HERE ANY LONG ARTICLE IS NT VALID ON NL

ISLAM IS WHAT THE QURAN SAYS AND NOT WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS

If any do that in rancor and injustice soon
shall We cast them into the fire: and easy it is
for Allah.

we are nt in religion section i dont want to post the some amazing tings about the bible

Why don't you stroll to Sambisa Forest or Iraq and preach this to ISIS or Boko Haram that are reciting the Koran before shooting people.

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Trustyd1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Listen to this.
We can blame anyone for all we care. for those who ask "can we have peace in the country"
sure we have peace, is only the northerners who has decided that their people will never have peace.
but i am beginning to believe that this is nemesis.
Read "there was a country" go back to the history of all the crisis in the north and see who has been at the receiving end.
whatever a man saw that he shall ripe. When they were killing other tribe in their thousands no one said that the then president is clueless....
To be continue
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by lelion: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
The situation has really got out of hand...I think the gov't should invest more on intelligence gatherings just like what Israel does...it will go a long way in curbing this menace. ..
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by jibs4lv(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
jude33084:
Muslims and violence undecided
u need medicine,akuya.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by holatin(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
Rexxie:

yes,VOTE GOODLUCK FOR CHANGE OF STATUS QUO. VOTE GOODLUCK FOR SUSTAINED CHANGE OF THE OLD CONSERVATIVE AND RETROGRESSIVE ORDER..
VOTE GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.
are u really in nigeria ? i mean a change of the present administrative, will d same person gives us change....pls tell me u re joking and not as dump,stupid and clueless as ur post

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by papalnuncio: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
my dear friends, y r u guys trowing blow on each other in nairaland?
they don't want G.E.J to rule, they believe one thing, if they don't rule it is an abomination b/cos an infidel is ruling and the only way to stop the infidel is to kill every one.
my friends, we are not afraid they should not stop cos G.E.J must continue till 2019

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
jibs4lv:
u need medicine,akuya.

His right though

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by hrakabz(f): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
Alamatus sa'a indeed!
Austindark:
signs of the last days

if the early signs are this brutal, I wonder hw it will be in the next 10 years

repentance is now a necessary course for the wise ones
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
Jonathan
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by olayinka63: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
jude33084:
Muslims and violence undecided
you need to learn social media journalism because your comment is still fuelling the violence
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by nagoma(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
Bros the thing tire me many clueless leaders but if I may ask who are the governors of those violent states? Are they not the chief security officers of their respective states? Don't you think those governors shall share the blames too. I remember when my state Anambra was kidnapper's headquarters and how the former governor fight them and reduce kidnapping to its minimum level, or did you think this is beyond the governors in those states

It's impossible to take responsibility without authority. No matter what you do I cannot give you a prison sentence because I have no authority to do that. Governors have no control of army or police. Only the president has but "he doesn't give a damn."
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
i guess the CAN president, Ayo Orisehafor, whose private jet was used to smuggle machine guns is also a moslem
You people should for once leave Oritsejafor out of that issue. It's really annoying. All relevant military authorities confirmed that the deal is legitimate. Why are you still accusing Pastor Ayo? Even South Africa has returned the money. World over, many cases of arms purchase are done discreetly. Is that not what Nigeria did? A man who went to US congress and asked them to proscribe boko haram cannot sponsor terrorism. There is no evidence to support the lie that he is. The northern elders who know the in and out of BH have kept sealed lips over Oritsejafor. Don't you know what they would have said and done if Oritsejafor was truly involved? Do you know more than them.
Please free that man of God, abeg.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
holatin:
are u really in nigeria ? i mean a change of the present administrative, will d same person gives us change....pls tell me u re joking and not as dump,stupid and clueless as ur post
how'bout
#gej till'19'

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by phrancyking(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
were are we heading to
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by nagoma(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
ILIDEFI:

You people should for once leave Oritsejafor out of that issue. It's really annoying. All relevant military authorities confirmed that the deal is legitimate. Why are you still accusing Pastor Ayo? Even South Africa has returned the money. Worl over, many cases of arms purchase are done discreetly. Is that not what Nigeria did? A man who went to US congress and asked them to proscribe boko haram cannot sponsor terrorism. There is no evidence to support the lie that he is. The northern elders who know the in and out of BH have kept sealed lips over Oritsejafor. Do you know more than them.
Please free that man of God, abeg.

Man of which God. Did God tell you that this armed smuggler is his man? He is much closer to the devil if you ask me.
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by MDelgado(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Arch1:
Whose responsibility is it to protect the life of Nigerians?

who swore an oath to defend the sovereignty/territorial intergrity of Nigeria?

Who is the president of Nigeria?

Who is the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic?

Who is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces?

Who has the Army, Navy, Airforce, Police, SSS, NSCDC, Customs, Immigration etc under his control?

People don't know their rights,and people be shouting bring back Jona,yes we want him but we should know electing him back to power is double edged sword..Jonathan till 2019 bombing till 2019,What people supporting jonathan to be elected back to power don't realize is the fact that the bombing is happening only in the northern parts of the country,Had it been we were experiencing it all over nigeria, We will all know how bleeped the security of this country is,Maybe then we will vote someone who is capable of tackling the issue of insecurity..
Re: Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard by LordMecuzy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
IyfeNamikaze:

Abegii!! always writing an encyclopedia to prove nothing. telling us the same old nonsense story we've been hearing for the past 100yrs.
Islam is very far from peaceful. it's foundation was dug with blood, the pillars were coated in blood and it's roof is bloody.... the people of this macabre house are all bloodthirsty!
ISIS are fighting for an Islamic caliphate, same with the bokohara. they read the Koran... the goddamn Koran before the execute someone. all the violence and senseless killings in the north were all because someone mistakenly defiled the Koran. the teacher who was lynched and burned alive just be she caught a student hiding expo inside the Koran... the pregnant woman who was killed and her baby brought out and killed too just because she threw away some pieces of Koran as she was doing some house chores. and numerous other wicked killings in the north. these are all documented and available for anybody who cares to read. someone made a caricature of Mohammed in US and the Muslims started killing non Muslims in middle east and northern Nigeria. even one of your preachers declared a bounty on the man's head.

Islam is violent . a bloodied religion with bloodthirsty followers.

people make fun of Christianity and Christ all the time, burn the Bible yet there won't be any bloodshed nor a worldwide uproar. highest thing that would happen is that people will just pray for the offender and that's All.

just do one cartoon of Mohammed and all the gates of hell would be opened!
peaceful religion indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / Buhari Visits Shonekan’s Family In Lagos (Pictures) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With President Xi Jinping (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.