Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines (31224 Views)

Just Spit (text) $ Ill Lines 2 Diss D Next Person / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by LooNat11kk: 12:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by gottoboy(m): 12:44am On Nov 15, 2014
wen I'm in ma zone, 'step back' like its
salsa time/ "ichie Rivers state" all u
sprout are lies/ quit claimin street
cred, Ibime told us 'bout ya life/
word is, ur level in p.H. . .is so BASIC,
It actually measures in Alkaline!!!/

I'm a demon wit horns/ sleep on me & get bed-ridden with burns/ but if u
claim I started preaching to us to try
even the scores/ . . .I'll gag you with a G-string. . .till you pant. . .and start speaking iϞ thongs!/ ThaPrekky

7 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by LooNat11kk: 12:44am On Nov 15, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

ddope...who owns this one?

Loonatiikk

This is what chased deli dimes off nairaland for a while cheesy
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by gottoboy(m): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2014
I'm beastly & brute like grizzly
baboons/ none can touch d seat
which I rule/ for they confer me 'The
Lion', King! . .while he's more of a
'ratatouille'. . than Disney cartoons!/
*rat at will* ThaPrekky
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by LooNat11kk: 12:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Mailmac

ur collectenea-raps bin auctioned for jst 1 naira-cash/
In the long run I make ur shine last this short like a Camera Flash!/

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 15, 2014
By Dark Rebel ---

I see INEC corrupt...and their rigging Affairs/ so quickly right here/...i ll' "Liberate Albinos" ....so future elections.....can be "Free" and "Fair" /

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 15, 2014
coogar

This battle is done......wack rappers should fidget......like the fright of frodo/
If you'all talk shyte in my absence, expect my fight tomorrow/
Coog's a village serial killer.....I don't mask like Zorro/
.....armed with a shotgun...face covered in black....I'm Fadeyi Oloro/

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by ChurchillStorm: 1:37am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by ThePrekky(m): 1:37am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by ChurchillStorm: 1:38am On Nov 15, 2014
Limerick:
tf me be that.

CÒcksÚcker
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 15, 2014
This shiiit is so funny grin grin grin

WARRIBLOOD:

DEDICATED TO SEUN AND IS ..ASSOCiATE

greetings to y"all in da name of blood//
been out of nairaland 4 months..na like dem titanic ship me was bored/
/all bcus of a father..who couldnt take care of is son//
believe me, wen i say SEUN needs to be "tied n FlOG//
cus like da law of moses..i warriblood//
wont hesitate To spare da Rod//even if he sales nairaland..or cry to God //
cus wit dis line i turn is sperm yellow like is manliness was stuck to da mud//

nairaland hacked..data lost..and informations linked//dat kept me wonderin if seun was asleep//or his wife told him her pucsy nids to be licked//at da time..he was havin fun..not even a eye blinked//seun couldnt even tel da diff betwen stone from bricks// cus all wat was in his mind, was to spray a bunch of rotten Cum From His small black di.ck//

tryin to login..dey telling me username not registered// thought it was network..so i changed my sim-card//
believe me i flashed my phone..cus da situation was drivin me run mad// not talkin bout da number of times i bought rechargecard//
all because of dis crazy son of a bastad//

but now warriblood is full time back//
to get u all heads knock and crack//
so feel free to cal dis wack//
aint my fault though...i neva died wen titanic sank//
so to be frank//
seun even joined people wen got nairaland Hack//

what you say

Da TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by kr0ne(m): 1:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Lagunna:
This shiiit is so funny grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How I wish Seun would read that!
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2014
kr0ne:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin How I wish Seun would read that!

Baba Krone..
I swear, he go ban warrib for life grin grin
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by kr0ne(m): 1:47am On Nov 15, 2014
Lagunna:

Baba Krone..
Ban or apologise? grin you can't ban Warriblood o grin when the guy mean u, it's either u avoid him or u support him. You no see say even Bis tire for am come begin follow am dey sneeze? grin

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 15, 2014
I'm full with rage/ a she dragon spewing flame/ to burn and rule the game/
.....but since this fool's 'insane'/...... I'll snatch off his skull and put it on his hands........for failing to use his brain!!

.So none of his shots will still touch me../ and I deliberately made his ...."father our ref".... in this box ring/..... coz Iam is well known for punching the "third person"! grin grin grin

Teddybiyasi

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 15, 2014
kr0ne:

Ban or apologise? grin you can't ban Warriblood o grin when the guy mean u, it's either u avoid him or u support him. You no see say even tire for am come begin follow am dey sneeze? grin

Hehehehe.. grin grin
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Shoot ya sister's in da chest till you scream.. sis sis sis like mark of the beast/bash ya dad's head on 'A wall' till his senses go 'off the grid' /
then 'protect ya ma with bEhind ba$ed ble.eping' ... Cuz 'i gat her back' bro/!!

Ksslib

3 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by ThePrekky(m): 1:55am On Nov 15, 2014
ThePrekky:
frontal lobe spurring . . potentiate me spittin complex/
while i was snorin. .this bozo contemplates what i come up with next/
launch Shake n Britney at him. . he catches 2 Spears in his chest/ ***DBR

I'm known as d master rapper/ when I crash and scatter/
cos I'm a dangerous player. . .'step with me' & lose 'A Toe' easier than Anzhi Makhachkala!/ ***ThePrekky

I insist to this heathen/ that we're not realistically even/ cos this nigga is median/
My flow is mean. . . and he's average. . . . thats statistically speaking!/
The lyrics Im weaving/ leave him visibly seeking/
his pastor for prayer/
He's just a bytch trapped in a player/. . cos look past, after the layer. . and he's Caster Semaya!! ***Ibime

snatch his nuclear fam infact/ His two kids and his wack bee-atch/ tie em between two cadillacs/
drive in opposite directions. . . then give his extended family back!!!/ ***Ibime

I wanted to grip a nine till I notice Ya chic is fine/ So I approach her and we inter-twine/
but if yu grumble, I'll axe ur skull. . .nd force her to fantasize. . . while Ya 'head goes in both ways'. . .like 69!!/ ***ThePrekky

My reign leaves you sour/ cuz I dictate to devour
He squares up to d king. . . . . but gets no raise to d power
*** Streetwise

you just another lad Ill skin with ma fitness/
I call navy officials to leave you stampeded . . when i bring "You ten SEALS" . . without traces of kitchen equipments/ ***Mikuz

The information/ is that ya wife’s fornicating/
My seed's in ya family tree. . . call it cross-pollination!/ ***Ibime

I'm blessed with skill/ and u best quickly learn dat an attempt to school d devil . . . only yields first degree burns ***Streetwise

my plan is to make ur wife a widow, simple/ aftr I suck The Ho's nïpples/
till we 'climax'. .but if u think it's a 'Joke', a bazooka to ur torso and it goes. . . GWAM! GWAM!! GWAM! . .like Igbo Riddles!!!/ ***ThePrekky

I’ll cripple this mug/ for 'holding my shirt'. . . . like an ignorant thug/
I don’t wanna stab the pitiful slug/
. . . but if he 'touch the hem of my garment'. . .I’ma turn this battle. . . to an 'issue of blood'!!/ ***Ibime

I'm strong and brute/ when I ccock and shoot/ you get dropped for good/
. . so you best be on The Run or go Undercover . . cos you'd realise there is a NEED FOR SPEED when I give you a Hot Pursuit!/ ***Mikuz

From Carlifonia to Winterland/ I get greet by fans/ but dt don't mean I'll hesitate to 'plank' haters with ma hands/
So eida respect my 'prada shoes'. . .or watch your head when the Timber-lands!/ *** ThePrekky

3 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 15, 2014
I brought 10 psycho-killers from Herzegovina/Your girl won't be spared... I'd let hollows in her.....while she's reading an encyclopaedia/then have the news wrapped around her head like Ken Saro Wiwa/

Kim set you up...pitting the Coog against a noodle lightweight/ Coog is back with fury like the Hutu Rampage/Serving more sickness to these clowns than a Voodoo pancake/My cuckoo fanbase....chatting to me in dialect....so i google translate/they want you sodömised with a stick like the Zulu ašsrape/

I stepped on his ego with my pair of Birkenstock/I'm from Arkansas - the motive is to hack him sore/Your sharp decline made you a laughing stock/Since he loves to go Dutch .....My glock needs no clearance before it blasts Sid off/

Coogar

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Limerick: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Lagunna:
coogar

This battle is done......wack rappers should fidget......like the fright of frodo/
If you'all talk shyte in my absence, expect my fight tomorrow/
Coog's a village serial killer.....I don't mask like Zorro/
.....armed with a shotgun...face covered in black....I'm Fadeyi Oloro/

grin grin grin grin
lmao
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Guykhena(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2014
I SMASH YA TEAM/ TRAMPOLINE on ya back and CRACK YA SPLEEN/
Then spray ya ‘blood’ over ya T.V. . .  now you got a ‘PLASMA’ SCREEN!!/ - Ibime

He's named Impostor/ and stealin rhymes is what dis gay is charged 4
cuz dis Dam bit so many verses. . . his dentist bcame a pastor!! - grin Streetwize

And to his "Newly Built Home'' ....i  come storming with thugs/ and arsonists too....so while am Gunning the ccunt/ they ll' be "burning his porch"/
Then i ll' pick my phone....and force ill to tweet..... ''#House Warming on Point''!! /-lol Darkrebel

3 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Limerick: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2014
I mean on a Scale of 1-5, If I'm given 10, his wackness would be "free as a bird" if Lib rated(Liberated) - Limerick

I could kill this dude with a f*ckin' phrase

"Aud in ma"? Wtf is "K do"?, Listen yu dnt Stand a chance, even your wordies Lame - Limerick
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Limerick: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

CÒcksÚcker
wetin? U mad?
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Limerick: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2014
Lagunna:

Baba Krone..
lol, seun is nt like that o, Only the Supermods wuld do smetin like that.
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by gottoboy(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2014
Talking of 'Textbattle' ure not Sanely Qualified/ .... Your Dictions vs Cranium? Shows your Brain is Nullified/ ... I'd bring Facts thatll make the Riff Raff Cry/ ....Coz like 'Nicole Schwerziger's Album' all the 'Story you Tell' are 'Big Fat Lie'!! Gottoboy

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Limerick: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2014
kr0ne:

Ban or apologise? grin you can't ban Warriblood o grin when the guy mean u, it's either u avoid him or u support him. You no see say even Bis tire for am come begin follow am dey sneeze? grin
lmao grin
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2014
Limerick:
lol, seun is nt like that o, Only the Supermods wuld do smetin like that.

Ehnn..you think so??
Seun na ..... lipsrsealed
Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2014
Like the Nigerian army, I'll keep the killing in progress/ since he's seeking his own death/ he brags he's rich n he own wealth?/ but I googled aromoleran, and saw gorillas, witches n old men/ so I'm right calling Aromo an ape coz he keeps beating his own chest!!

Kr0ne

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2014
jason's home was raided by shekau as at two weeks/ after the girls were kidnapped and abused with/
he's mom's v.agina was detached from her pub1c/ . . . shek took it
so while we scream #bringbackourgirls . . . Jason screams #bringbackourpussy#!
sad grin grin

ELYMAXiimus

4 Likes

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2014
coz in my land of steady habits we'd condemn ur jaws/
but since ur a poosie we'd tear ur a..s.shole to connect the cut!!!

fuckyouhard

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2014
I ll' mutilate your face......with blades am slitting/ till he's pained and weakened/
then I ll' chop off the ''gee''.....rename him as ''iyaz".......then "replay" the beating/
grin grin

iamaromolaeran

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines by fuckyouhard: 10:15am On Nov 15, 2014
Wear him boots, he still cant match my speed/ cos my jabs are swift/... now he puts both hands under this formula-1 driver's wheel...tryna 'understand' the bars i script/
....... but i severe his limbs... cos thats a failed attempt to 'catch my drift/!!

cuz i had hes mum 'enslaved in Beijing' soon chinkos paid to buy her/.. so if to best this bout, the lame be tryna/
... he 'wont last long'.... cos lets face it... even hes ma na... 'maid in china'/!!
ksslib

. .True, his nice with frees, but in battles? his rap is shitty/ I advance and swing with agility/ to stop his heart beat quickly/ but my punches too fast for him to see/ coz like hemianopians . . .he has a hidden diss ability!!
krone

I ll' be fusing verbs/ to trick the con....and put his crew in debt/ for abusing vets/
Ya'll know "my looks kill"....but krone won't have the "Stares".....if he had his face dug...."into the Building's steps"!!!/
iamaromoleran

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gospel Rappers Arise. Lets Rap with Gospel Lyrics only / Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.